Happy Anniversary, My Darling

Philip hit the end of her insides and lost it. Laura felt him touch her spot inside and screamed in passion. The two souls became one in an intertwined orgasmic wave that came crashing down onto the shore. Philip blasted her deep inside with hot seeds. Laura felt her insides receiving them. Her body jolted and tingled all over. Over and over he planted his seeds deep within her.

Philip kissed Laura tenderly as they began to come down from their precipice. Their souls began to separate.

As he collapsed in a heap beside her, she whispered, “I love you.” He knew she was talking to her husband, but he didn’t care.

That night in Laura’s dream, she was again visited by the familiar vision she had seen in her other dreams.

“Happy anniversary, my darling. Tonight I have given you something special. A gift for you to cherish always.”

When Laura awoke the next morning, Philip was gone. She was in her bed under her covers wearing her same nightgown she had on last night.

She smiled as she thought of her dream last night. She rubbed her hands over her belly, smiling as she felt a slight bulge there.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 307 milliseconds