Happy Cucky Birthday Baby

I looked at myself in the full-length mirror and I smiled. I turned this way and that and found no reason to take it back to her and tell her it's really not what I'm looking for. Because it was really what I was looking for.

I looked at the price tag… ninety-eight dollars!

I took a deep breath and sucked it up; it's for my marriage, I told myself.

"How does it fit," the voice came through the curtain.

"Great, thank you; you have a good eye for size," I told her.

"We have other colors if you don't like the black," she called back.

"Oh, I like it very much," I responded and stepped out of the dressing room.

I looked at her and smiled. "I guess I'll take it; even though we'll go hungry tonight, at least one part of his appetite will be fulfilled!" I giggled and she laughed out loud.

"Actually, we have a special today," she assured me. "With any piece of lingerie you get two new bras and two pairs of panties for free!"

"I can always use underwear," I said mostly to myself but the words were vocal. I picked out the bras and panties (thongs actually) and then paid for the purchases. I walked out of the store carrying this violet bag that in my mind said, whore. I went strait to the car and put this piece of gold in my trunk. Then returned to the mall and finished my shopping.

But I had started thinking about feeling sexy. After the mundane chore of shopping for things I needed, I decided to go to the part of town I seldom even pass through. It was the sleazy side of town. No, I didn't go to try out my Merry Widow, I went to find something to accompany it.

I found this one little shop that had all kinds of decedent little toys and shoes in it. I found a great pair of stilettos that made me five inches taller. They were like walking on stilts but made my legs look really sexy. They would look really nice with my new lingerie.

Then remembering the thrill of that Ping-Pong paddle against Marcus' bare bottom, I looked at the artillery of Domme paddles they had. I didn't even know they had things like that. They even had whips and chains to lock your man up in. It all overwhelmed me but excited me at the same time.

I found a paddle that excited me; it reminded me of one my six-grade teacher, Mrs. Lutcher had with holes drilled in it so air resistance would not slow it. It fit well in my hand.

I also saw some cock restraints. That amazed me. I asked the clerk, another woman, what it was used for. She told me and surprised, I asked, "Why would you want to do that to a man?"

She explained that it helps make him keep his commitment to his wife, or girlfriend. Keeps him from masturbating, and it will re-light the spark that was there when you were first married because you hold the key to his sexual freedom. "You own him and he knows it!" she told me. So I selected one from their stock but didn't really think I could get Marcus to put it on.

Another three hundred dollars later I was on my way back home. I thought, "Why did I spend all that money on these things that will never be used?"

I cleaned the house and bathed before Marcus returned home.

Then I put on the Merry Widow and stilettos then took the paddle and laid it on the bed along side of the male chastity device.

I waited for him to call to me when I heard the door open, "Hey baby, I'm home!"

"I'm in the bedroom, sweetheart!" I called.

As Marcus entered the room a smile crossed his face. "WOW! Where'd you get that?" he asked.

"At Your Deepest Dreams," I told him.

"Yeah, it is!" was his response. His eyes flickered around the room noticing all the new toys I had found. They rested on the chastity device.

"What is that for?" he asked.

"To help you enjoy our marriage better," I promised. "Now, come over here so I can practice with my new toy," I said as I picked up the paddle.

Marcus started unzipping his pants as he walked toward me. They dropped to the floor after just a few steps and his shirt flew over his head and landed on the floor beside them. His underwear slid slowly down his legs and he stepped out of them just before he reached my side.

My first instinct was to pull his waving cock into my mouth; wife training was deeply engrained. Then my brain kicked in and I grabbed his growing cock in my hand and squeezed it. I pulled him down to my level and told him to lay across my lap.

He shook his head and followed my instructions. Having him lay across my bare legs was a real turn-on; my pussy woke up and filled with fluids.

"Were you a good boy today, Marky?" I asked.

"Yes, Ma'am I was!" he whispered.

"So you didn't touch your cock except to pee today?" I inquired.

Silence.

"Marcus?" I asked again.

"I jerked off at lunch because I was thinking about the wonderful sex we had last night," he confessed.

"That's a bad boy, Marky!" I scolded.

"Yes, Ma'am, it is," he conceded.

"I think you need a good spanking for being a bad boy, don't you, Marky?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I do deserve to be punished! Please punish me Mistress!" he squealed.

I reached for the new paddle then rubbed my hand over his smooth buttocks and bent to kiss them. I raised my hand above my head then brought it down fast and hard on his lily-white skin, which instantly turned a light pink.

Marcus winced slightly as the new paddle made contact with his body. "Thank you, Mistress, I deserve to be punished!" he cried.

My hand fell once again and continued to do so until his cheeks had become a very dark pink and there was warmth oozing from them. I pushed him off my lap and demanded him lay on the bed facing up.

He followed my direction, much to my surprise. I picked up the chastity device and took his cock and balls in my hand. I placed him in it then locked it with my key. "You will wear this tonight until I decide to take it off, do you understand?" I inquired.

"Yes, Ma'am, I understand," he said with a large smile on his face.

I left him on the bed and went to prepare dinner. Soon Marcus joined me in the kitchen and helped me with the meal. After dinner he cleaned up the kitchen and I went to shower.

I put on a new thong and a bra then a camisole that I had been saving for a long while and lay on the bed. Marcus came in after he had finished in the kitchen.

"Go take a shower," I instructed him. I was enjoying the feeling these new accessories were giving me.

"Will you remove my chastity, Mistress?" he asked.

"No, the sales person said you could bathe and shower in it," I said.

He took his shower and returned to me nude except for his device.

I lay back on the pillows of the bed and spread my legs. "Pleasure me boy!" I demanded.

Marcus climbed on the bed and between them. He crawled close to my pussy and took his fingers to move the thong strap away from my pussy. His fingers gently parted my lips and entered my wetness.

"Mmmmm," I moaned. I had become very aroused at the whole game I was playing. I relaxed and let him do what he could to make me cum.

His tongue went into my cunt and licked all of my favorite places. Then his fingers explored to find my G-spot that had been ignored for a long time. The delectation was so powerful that I orgasmed wildly.

"You do that so good!" I whispered.

"Thank you Mistress," he murmured, his face buried in my lovebox.

My hips started reaching for his touches and trying to pull him deeper into my desires. My hands pushed on the back of his head forcing his nose and face deeper into my cunt. I was becoming an animal!

"Oh!" he cried out.

"What's wrong, baby!" I asked.

"My cock wants to be hard!" he whispered as his tongue licked the dark recesses of my womanhood.

"Poor baby!" I giggled and pushed his face deeper in my twat.

Now I was so horny that I needed his cock in my pussy. I pushed him off me and unlocked his cage.

His half-hard cock popped out like a paper snake at New Years. I pulled it up to my pussy. "Fill me!" I commanded.

Marcus took his tool into his hand and guided it to my gaping cunt, which sucked it in.

His body collided with mine yielding a force I hadn't felt since the early years of our marriage. He was animalistic and I loved it. He fucked me like I was his whore and it was wonderful!

Marcus rolled off me once his prick was spent. He breathed deeply and his chest heaved. "What brought that on?" he managed to exhale.

"I don't know, I just got this wild hair today. I think it was last night's playing that got me riled up. Or maybe I'm afraid of getting old and think that this will keep me young," I mused halfway to myself.

"Whatever it is, please keep it up!" Marcus begged.

I giggled and rolled off the bed. I replaced his chastity and jumped in the shower.

As I entered the bathroom, the phone rang. "Hey man! Glad you called. You won't believe…"

I stepped into the shower and the rush of the running water drowned out his conversation.

When I returned to the bedroom, Marcus was asleep. There was a note on my pillow that read, "You are the woman of my dreams and I would marry you all over again tomorrow; thank you for chastising me. Love, Marcus"

I smiled then kissed his forehead and lay by his side and fell to sleep.

I woke up to breakfast in bed. "What's this," I asked.

"Just a thank you for last night!" he smiled and handed me my coffee.

"Gotta get to work early, I have some stuff I have to finish before ten. I'll see you tonight my beautiful wife!" he said as he walked out of the door.

The phone rang within a minute of his leaving. "Hello?"

"Hey, is Marcus there?" the male voice asked.

"No, he just left, could I take a message?" I asked.

"Nah, I'll catch him at work, thanks though," he said.

At four o'clock, the phone rang agin. "Hello?"

"Hi my beautiful lady!" Marcus said.

"Hey! How's your day?" I smiled at hearing his voice.

"Hectic, that's why I'm calling, I'll be a little late tonight, a new client is coming in to look at what I've been working on and I might not make it for dinner. So don't wait up, okay?" he explained.

"Okay," I agreed, as he hung up the phone.

I went to Movies-to-Go and rented a few movies I had wanted to watch and put on an old bathrobe and hunkered down with a bowl of ice cream like a spinster. I was a bit disappointed that I wasn't going to have wild sex with Marcus tonight.

I don't know when he got home. He didn't bother to wake me from my slumber on the couch. I was a bit angry with that. But he was gone before I awoke. I found a note on the kitchen table explaining that he had an early meeting and that he was sorry about the night before.

I masturbated to relieve my tension about the entire incident and decided to go back to that little shop that I had found the chastity device. My mind asked, "Why am I getting into all these new sexual things at my age?" and I drove faster to get there. I didn't have an answer for myself.

The clerk recognized me and asked, "Oh, back again, hey? Must have had some fun, huh?"

"Yeah, what can you suggest for when he's away?" I asked; "I am so horny lately!" I said, as I would tell a friend.

She went to the shelf and brought out a really life like dildo. It had a smooth life like covering and it was at least nine inches long, maybe longer. It had a natural curve and balls that hung like a real man's.

My eyes got large in awe of the cock. I licked my lips and thought, "that's larger than Marcus".

Then she turned a small, almost unnoticeable knob hidden in the balls and it started to vibrate. It had cellophane wrapped around it and she handed it to me. "Hold it to your clit," she directed.

I took the shaking prick in my hand and placed it on my pussy. Almost immediately a shot of pleasure flowed through me.

"I think I need this!" I laughed.

"We also have these," she said as she held up two balls larger than marbles but that would fit in the palm of her hand.

"What are those?" I asked.

"Ben Wa Balls," she said. I looked at her confused.

"Yes, they are the oldest sex toys and are used to enhance masturbation or foreplay.

"Really," I said. "How do they work?"

She explained how to insert them into my vagina and enjoy them. I bought a set. I also bought one of those whips I had admired a few days before. It was a short one with several strands of leather hanging from a fanned head. Little knots were tied in the end of each of the leather strands.

Another two hundred dollars lighter I drove home with new fantasies flowing through my head.

When Marcus came home, he had dinner in hand. He had left a message on the answering machine for me not to cook.

"I'm sorry about this morning, I had to rush off and didn't want to wake you, please forgive me!" he begged.

"You were a bad boy, and you will have to pay for that," I warned him.

After eating he pulled a porn flick out of a bag he had brought in with him. "I thought you might enjoy this after last night's play," he told me.

"Okay, I'm game," I said.

The movie was like a regular movie but had a lot of sex. I liked it because it sort of told a story and wasn't just fucking. There was a couple and they were married. The husband liked to watch his wife with other men and he masturbated while she was being fucked. It got me aroused.

I pulled Marcus between my legs and had him lick me while I watched the movie. I pulled out the new whip and slapped his back while his tongue pleasured me. At first he winced then he moaned as I lightly smacked his skin.

Every once in a while I would run my nails over his nipples and pinch them between my fingers.

I heard muffled moans coming from my cunt as Marcus expressed his pleasure at my strokes.

After four orgasms, I let him up and unlocked his cock. I took it in my mouth and sucked him to explosion. Then I lay him across my lap and used my whip once again turning his buttocks red.

When he sat up, his cock was once again standing at attention. I quickly placed it back into its restraints against its will. Soon it calmed down.

The phone rang and Marcus jumped up to answer it before I could move. "Yeah?" he said.

"Yeah, I got it. I think that it's going well. I'll let you know for sure by the end of the week. It should be a done deal by then. Yes, they're receptive so far but it's going to be the presentation that really decides the outcome, you know?"

"Okay, well, I'll meet with you Tuesday and we'll find out if it has done what it was designed to do. Yeah, man, good-night; see you tomorrow!" Marcus said and hung up the phone. I didn't inquire, sounded like work to me.

We crawled into bed and sleep quickly consumed me.

The weekend made it here and I was feeling rather good. Marcus and I seemed so much closer than before we started experimenting. We decided to go on a picnic at the state park about two hours away.

Marcus packed a blanket and some pillows and I packed the picnic lunch. We chatted about the scenery and the beautiful day for a while and then Marcus brought up the great sex we had been enjoying.

"You know, my beautiful, Alexa, I am surprised how much our sex life has blossomed since you started approaching the big three-oh! I am so turned on by the changes you and I have been going through," he seemed to be getting excited just talking about it.

"I love that you are getting more aggressive and making me yield to you and your demands. I love your control over me. It makes my orgasms electric," he confessed.

"I know what you mean, I am loving it too!" I agreed.

We found a secluded little place for our picnic away from the families with children. There were a lot of heavy fir trees and some large Oaks with limbs that bowed to the ground.

Marcus planted our blanket in the thick of them so that we could see out but no one could see in. He laid out a bottle of wine, some sandwiches and the pillows. He patted the blanket and invited me to join him.

I crawled into the fort he had built for us and his hands went to my firm breasts. He used them to pull me to his lips and then his hand fell to my pussy. I had dared not to wear any under panties and when he discovered this new aspect of me his cock strained against it harness.

"I want to taste that. I know it will be delicious!" he said.

I pulled up my dress and pushed his face to my wet cunt. "Lick me and make me cum!" I instructed him.

"Yes Ma'am!" he cheered and dove into my snatch.

I lay back on the pillows he had provided and at times my hips rose to his mouth to force him deeper into my cunt.

"Tongue fuck me!" I cried as his fingers started exploring the regions of my hot twat.

His tongue snaked out as far as possible and it tip curled up as if it were looking for its desert. Then it darted into the tasty hole; his face bobbed up and down as his thick tongue fucked my pussy and licked my clit simultaneously.

My hands grabbed the sides of his head and guided him to the places of my desire. I assisted him in pleasing me by moving his head where I wanted it.

When he finally came up from between my legs, my juices were running down his chin. "I don't need lunch now!" he teased. He used his tongue to wash my taste off his face.

I unlocked his device and pulled his cock out of it. I rubbed its head with my thumb and there was precum already forming.

"You think you're going to get something, do you?" I asked as I held my thumb to his mouth and made him lick the thin cum off it.

He licked the shiny fluid off and shook his head yes. His hands found my shoulders and pushed me to the blanket once again. He took his prick and stroked it until it was like a staff.

Marcus' fingers explore my pussy and felt the wetness there. His mouth covered my clit and his teeth nibbled her gently.

"Ohhhhhmygaud!" I cried as the warmth and electricity flowed from my center to the far reaches of my fingers and toes.

I pulled up my head to watch what he was doing. "When did you discover that technique?" I asked surprised at the enjoyment that was dancing in my body.

"I don't know, read it somewhere," he lifted his head to answer; I pushed it back down.

"Do it again!" I commanded.

His head went back down and my toes curled once again.

I heard leaves being crushed under the weight of a heavy object. I put my hand on Marcus' head to still him. "Someone's out there," I whispered.

He stopped his nibbling and I pulled my clothes on.

Crawling out from under the foliage, I heard him talking to another male. "Yeah, my wife and I are having a little picnic under there," his voice met my ears. "We just wanted some privacy."

Laughter and then the crunch of leaves as the person left.

Marcus crawled under the tree again and said that the park ranger saw the tree shaking unnaturally and wanted to check out what was going on.

I laughed out loud as he licked his lips and said, "Now more lunch!"

He straddled me and his arrow aimed for my smooth shaven target. I was really wet now so he slid in with little resistance. He fucked me like he had never done before. The smell of the fir trees filled my nostrils as his passion flared red behind my closed eyes.

I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out with pleasure, least I draw the ranger's attention to our tree once again.

His fingers teased my tits, his tongue slathered my throat and his prick brought me to an explosive orgasm that shook my entire body uncontrollably. I bit my bottom lip to keep from crying out from the pleasure he was giving me.

When at last his hot seed filled my cunt his hands squeezed my breast painfully and his body convulsed on mine. His arms gave out and his weight smothered me and trapped me on the leaf-strewn earth.

"Whew! I'm hungry," he said as he rolled off me. His cock was still pumping sperm. I leaned over and took it in my mouth. I licked at its head and savored the salty fluid that gave me such delight. It was soft but I licked it and sucked it like a string of spaghetti into my mouth.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds