• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Happy Birthday, Baby Ch. 03

Happy Happy Birthday, Baby Ch. 03

My daughter Molly wakes me like she does every morning, sucking off my hard-on with her wonderfully wicked tongue. Her newly acquired tongue stud presses into my shaft, teases into my urethra, and it's not long before I'm shooting off a load into her warm mouth. She swallows every drop, smiling, and curls up against me, her long lean body mine for a minute before our son wakes up.

She rises to get him from his crib, her gorgeous ass swaying. Her breasts are full of milk, glistening at the nipples. She is sure her daily sperm breakfast has kept our son so healthy. He's a chubby little fellow, happy to suckle onto his mom's right tit while I go for her left. I hear her gasp in pleasure as both her guys drink greedily from her swollen globes. I taste her special essence, a mixture of honey, milk and cum that is absolute ambrosia. As I drain her, I watch our child, peacefully satisfied. He burps and reluctantly I disengage, letting Molly get up to change the little guy.

He'll go back to sleep for a bit, and now it's my time. I'm hard again, and Molly laughs when she comes back to bed. "Daddy, did you miss me?"

"Where do you want it?" I growl.

"Umm, let me think," she grins wickedly, rolling over to the bedside table. She hands me a tube of lube. Ever since she got so big in her pregnancy that vaginal intercourse became painful, we have both become addicted to anal sex. She is so tight and hot, so eager. "Fuck my ass, Daddy. I want to cum while you get your huge fucktool up my ass as far as it will go." She lies on her side, wiggling her beautiful butt at me, waiting to feel the cool cream as I ease it inside her. My fingers slip in, first one, then two, then three. She cries out and bucks into me. "Now, Daddy. I want your cock in me now."

I happily oblige, reaching around her to rub her tender clit as I pump deep within her. She cums hard almost at once; I know every inch of my daughter now and know just how to make her mine. I take my time, withdrawing and inserting, stroking patiently until I know she's cumming again. She'll like it a little rough now, and I slam into her, cupping her cunt to me as I unleash myself. Exhausted, we lie in the puddle of lovejuice as it oozes out of her hole. I nuzzle her neck and nearly fall back asleep.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby, what is it?"

"I've decided what I want for my birthday this year." She'll be twenty-two. She's so smart she graduated from college early. Even when I got her pregnant, she still studied like a fiend.

"You know I'll get you anything you want, baby girl."

"When I had my tongue pierced, I talked to the tattoo artist there. I know exactly what I want."

"Honey, are you sure? Your mother always thought tattoos were kind of tacky. She'd never let me get one."

"Mom will never see these, I guarantee you, Daddy." My ex-wife was mad at Molly anyway. She thinks she's had an out-of-wedlock baby by some college guy. We hardly ever see her since we moved to another state. I'd love to see Allison's face if she could see me buried in our daughter's ass.

"What did you have in mind?" I ask doubtfully.

"It's a surprise. I already talked to Dr. Kramer about whether it's safe since I'm still nursing. He even recommended the same place I went to. And when Ryan, Jr. gets too old to nurse, I'll finish up my tattoo project."

I'm confused, but Molly means everything to me. "Whatever makes you happy, baby."

"Thanks, Daddy. Can you stay home with Ry this morning? I've already made the appointment!"

"You little bitch!" I laugh. "What if I'd said no?"

"Why, Daddy," my beautiful daughter bats her sparkling hazel eyes at me, "you always give me everything I want and need."

I playfully swat her behind as she bounces out of bed. We take a shower together, and inevitably I'm stuffing my cock in her cunt as she wraps a leg around me, leaning up against the shower wall. I lick her slippery nipple, tasting a droplet of her milk. She's full to bursting again, and once we're dried off, I watch her express milk for our son with her breast pump.

"Don't you dare drink any of this!" she teases. "It's enough for two feedings in case I get hung up. I'll get home as soon as I can."

"I'll miss you." I look her over from tip to toe. She's not wearing a bra, and when I lift up her skirt, her pants are missing as well. Her bald pussy invites my touch. "Gee, Molly, you'll be giving the tattoo guy quite a thrill today."

"Don't be jealous, Daddy. I'm all yours, and I'll prove it to you." With these mysterious words, she's off.

The baby wakes up. He looks just like me, of course, and so he should, since I am both his father and his grandfather. He's big for his age and we think he's the smartest kid in the world. I feed him and change him again, and put him in his playpen with about 1,000 toys. Molly is a great mother and has bought him every educational toy Fisher-Price has ever made. He's got several teeth already, and Molly says between the two of us biting her as we suck up her precious fluid, she's ready to stop nursing pretty soon. I don't mind her weaning the baby, but I've never felt hornier than when I muckle onto my daughter's soft white tit.

I check on some of my computer accounts, and before I know it, I hear Molly's Jeep in the driveway. My cock springs to attention, just as it always does when I know my baby's near. Fucking her will probably be the death of her old man, but what a way to go.

"Hi, Daddy," she smiles, looking like the cat who swallowed the canary.

I know just what she wants. She thinks I'm going to beg to see the butterfly or whatever she's decided to ink on herself, and I won't give her the satisfaction. I stare at the computer screen and pretend to work.

She nips at my earlobe. "How's Ry been?"

"An angel. He just fell back asleep in his playpen and I didn't want to wake him up."

"Good, then we've got some time." I know what that look means. I'm only human, and realize I can't ignore her any longer. She pulls me away from the desk and drags me into the bedroom.

"Close your eyes, Daddy." I lie down on the bed, smiling. She's so cute when she tries to surprise me.

"No peeking yet." It can't take her long to pull that skimpy little dress off, so I know I'll get to open my eyes soon. And when she says, "Look at me," I do, and my heart nearly stops.

On her peachy bare mound, in elaborate gothic letters, the words 'Daddy's Cunt' are tattooed into her delicate skin. Slowly she turns, and one asscheek says 'Daddy's', the other says 'Ass.' I am speechless with delight and desire.

"I love you, Daddy. I always will," she whispers. And two months later, she has each breast marked with a tattooed ring around her aureloe that reads 'Daddy's Tit.' I admit I miss her milk, but she's working hard to make me forget.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Happy Birthday, Baby Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 812 milliseconds