• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Happy Honeymoon Ch. 1

Happy Honeymoon Ch. 1

It was supposed to be the happiest period of my life and in a way I suppose it was.

A honeymoon in Jamaica with my beautiful wife and when I say beautiful, I mean beautiful. A 22 year old vision, blonde, 5'10" with a figure that guaranteed men having to take a cold shower, 36/24/34.

Kate and I had been going steady for a couple of years before deciding to get married and we agreed as our relationship developed that we wouldn't live together until after we were married. This meant that our sex life was not as frantic as might have been experienced by those sharing a home but at least whenever the opportunity for sex did arise we made the most of it and boy was it good! Nothing too adventurous - mostly missionary position but the occasional blow job (but she would not let me cum in her mouth) and wanking. She did enjoy me going down on her while playing with her tits and quite honestly I enjoyed the taste of her and the way her nipples stood up and her fanny being thrust into my face as her orgasm shook her body.

We decided that the honeymoon was to be memorable which is why we chose Jamaica. The flight from Heathrow was a long one and by the time we got to our honeymoon island the sun was just starting to appear on the horizon but we were ready to drop. Even our fabulous surroundings failed to perk us up sufficiently enough and all we wanted to do was get to our bungalow and crash out.

Jimmy the Jamaican bellboy carried our luggage ahead of us as we cut through the manicured gardens to bungalow 27. His Jamaican twang welcoming us to the resort, pointing out various recreational areas but most of what he was saying we could hardly understand or because we were so tired it just didn't register. When he opened the bungalow door he dropped the luggage on the floor, I gave him a tip and he left with the words (which I won't try to put into Jamaican) "anything I can do...anything, then just ask for me." With that he closed the door and was off.

Kate turned to me and said, "Ray, I know it's our honeymoon and we should be doing the things that every newly married couple does but I'm so beat I don't think I would enjoy sex at this moment and I'm sure this would only spoil it for you as well."

I just laughed and said, "Don't let it bother you, all I want to do is have a few hours sleep then I'll as right as rain. Then we can really get down to married life." I gave her a knowing wink. I quickly undressed while Kate was in the bathroom and when she came back in to the room in only her bra and panties I knew that I had to be the luckiest man on earth. Rather than get in to the bed she lay on the top and I lay beside her. She was quickly asleep and just before my own lids finally closed I sensed a shadow quickly passing across my eyeline but in the next instant was sound asleep.

When I awoke it was after 10pm. Kate was sitting on the sofa reading a leaflet. "What are you reading darling?" I asked.

She turned round to me and said "There's a welcome party being held at 11pm on the island in the middle of the lake. Food and drinks laid on."

"Sounds good," I said, "let's grab a shower and we'll see what's going on." She grabbed the shower first and I quickly followed. By the time I got out Kate had dried her blonde flowing hair and was fastening the last of the buttons on the front of her pink dress, which showed off her golden tan to perfection. She looked fabulous. I kissed her neck as she put on her necklace and told her I loved her deeply. She smiled a smile of all's happy with the world, kissed me full on the lips and told me she loved me too and then a curt "Now go and get ready or we'll miss the show"

When we arrived at the party it was in full swing and as we looked around for somewhere to sit, Jimmy the bellboy came running across to show us to a table on the edge of the dance floor. He brought us food and cocktails. He also brought across another Jamaican character who turned out to be Brian and he was our barkeep for the night.

The highlight of the entertainment was a performance by a limbo dancer called Jerome who continually ducked under a bar until it was only 6 inches from the ground. As the bar got lower he had to thrust his hips further under the bar and seeing as he was wearing very tight fitting trousers, cut off below his knees, he was clearly advertising what he had between his legs. This wasn't lost on Kate, who by now was very merry from the numerous cocktails provided by Brian, and she kept whispering in my ear "Do you think his cock is as big as it looks or has he got a rolled up towel down there?" However each time he limboed her eyes were drawn to the tell tale bulge!

At about 2am. the fun and entertainment had finished and all the other guests had disappeared to the rooms. Jimmy and Brian joined Kate and I at the table and we were having a chat when Kate suddenly decided she wanted to try to limbo. Brian and Jimmy set the bar about 4 feet from the ground and Kate, despite having had too much to drink, managed to get under it, but only just. She told the two Jamaicans to lower the bar which they did. This time as Kate tried to get underneath she lost her balance and fell backwards her dress finishing up around her knees. Everyone laughed at her efforts but none more than Jerome who appeared from around the corner of the bar.

"To be a good limbo dancer" he said "you need the special limbo juice." Brian bring two specials for our guests." Brian brought the drinks which we duly devoured. "Now then beautiful lady" said Jerome "put your arms around the back of Brian and Jimmy and you two boys hug the lady tight around the waist so she won't fall." Kate and the 2 Jamaicans then proceeded to hop under the bar in limbo fashion. Again Kate lost her balance but this time when she fell backwards she took the other two with her and amid all the laughing there were now three bodies lying on the floor with Kate's arms trapped under the bodies of the others.

Jerome then knelt in front of Kate as if he was going to help her up but instead he spoke to her in a quiet voice and said, "The drink that you and your husband have just had was very special. You, my beautiful lady, are now mine whenever I want you. You will carry out any instructions that you are given by me, Jimmy or Brian. We will use you for our pleasure while you are on the island. Any time, any place, with anyone we chose. You will not remember what you have been doing or have been asked to do but you will participate fully and enthusiastically with any instruction you are given. While you won't remember anything, your husband will and it will be up to him to decide if he tells you what has been happening." Now then beautiful lady, I've watched you looking at my cock bulge all night so now let us all see what you've got hidden under those clothes before I fuck you. I know your husband hasn't fucked you since you arrived in the hotel so that pussy of yours must now be ready for filling."

Jerome then started to unfasten the buttons on Kate's dress starting at the neck. Even if she was able to struggle she couldn't because her arms were still pinned behind Brian and Jimmy. As each button was loosened more of Kate's beautiful body was on show and I could see the lust in the eyes of the Jamaicans. To be honest the sight of my wife's lovely tits and the effect it was having on these men was making my own cock stand to attention.

When all the buttons had been loosened Jerome pulled the dress open revealing Kate's lace bra and panties. "My, my," said Jerome "don't those titties look ready for chewing boys," as he began to squeeze Kate's tits through her bra. His hands were squeezing them in such a way that his fingers always finished on the ends of her nipples stretching them until they were poking through the fine bra material. While he was doing this Kate's tongue was licking across her lips and she was clearly turned on by what was being done to her.

Jerome then put his hands under her bra and pushed it upwards to reveal her tits to everyone. He then sucked and chewed at each nipple until they were hard and standing up at least half an inch. He then started to run his tongue down Kate's stomach until he reached the edge of her lace panties. By this time Kate's breathing was a lot faster and I knew from experience she wasn't going to put up any kind of a fight. Jerome knew this too and told Brian and Jimmy to enjoy themselves with Kate's tits. Two hungry mouths needed no second invitation. Jerome told Kate to lift her hips and as she did so her panties were pulled off her to reveal the blonde hair on her cunt. Her fanny lips were dark against the blondeness of her fanny hair and the wetness glistening on her pubic hair was a clear indication of Kate's excitement.

Jerome then pulled her fanny lips apart with his thumbs exposing the luscious pinkness of Kate's ripe fanny. He then lowered his head and started licking along her crack nibbling her clitoris. Kate was now thrashing around pushing her fanny right into Jerome's face making sure his nose also entered the abyss. He removed his face and replaced his tongue with first one, then 2 and then three fingers sawing them in and out. "Let her go now boys" he said to his colleagues "get your cocks out and let this lovely lady have her first look at Jamaican quality." Jimmy and Brian quickly got on to their knees and loosened their trousers so that Kate could see their manhoods. Kate's eyes moved from one groin to the other and when the cocks were displayed her eyes widened as each man revealed a weapon which was not only about 8 inches long but fat. "Why don't you boys let the lovely lady suck on those and let her feel your balls" Jerome said. Brian and Jimmy moved closer to Kate's face until she could get her lips around the magnificent specimens. She sucked on both and squeezed the plum sized balls.

Jerome in the meantime had removed his fingers from her fanny and had released his own penis from the tight trousers. His magnificent tool eclipsed those of his colleagues being roughly 10 inches but as fat as a coke bottle. While Kate was sucking the other cocks he proceeded to shuffle forwards and put the large bulbous head of his tool into Kate's wet fanny. As the head of the cock entered her sucking momentarily stopped. As more of the shaft was fed into her she resumed her sucking but at a faster rate.

Jerome now had all of his cock embedded into her luscious cunt and was fucking her with a magnetic rhythm. After a couple of minutes he withdrew his prick and lay on his back his enormous cock sticking up in the air. "Climb on this lovely lady" he said which Kate duly did. As she impaled herself on his weapon she gasped again "Oh it's beautiful" she uttered, as she slipped down on the full length. "Lean forward and kiss me" he ordered, and Kate put her hand either side of his head lowered her head and kissed his thick Jamaican lips. As their kiss broke he said to Brian "I think the position is about right, get it in." Brian moved behind Kate opened her arse cheeks wiped some of her fanny juice around the hole and along his cock and proceeded to shove his cock up her arsehole. Kate's back arched temporarily, she had never been subjected to anything like this before. Brian pushed his cock further and further into the receptive hole. Once he had it all the way in then he and Jerome started fucking my wife together.

"Don't be shy Ray. Why don't you and Jimmy let your beautiful wife suck your cocks. I don't think there's any more room inside" he said laughing "but I'm sure Kate is willing to try." Like someone in a trance I took my rock hard cock out of my trousers and let Kate take both mine and Jimmy's into her mouth.

After a few minutes Brian started pumping faster and with a huge thrust deposited his semen in my wife's arsehole. The sight of this brought my own climax to a head and I shot my cum into Kate's mouth and across her face. I was quickly followed by Jimmy who after his initial cum burst proceeded to spray his semen into Kate's face and hair. Jerome's actions too got faster and faster until he too climaxed inside Kate.

Kate lay there panting. She must have climaxed four or five times. The Jamaicans stood up and told Kate to lick them clean which she did in turn.

"Now remember," said Jerome. "When we tell you we need you, you will come no matter what you are doing be it day or night. Get dressed and get to you bed. Ray I think you need to consummate your marriage." With that the three Jamaicans laughed, turned away and headed back to the hotel.

I helped a smiling Kate to get dressed and we returned to our bungalow. I didn't fuck her that night because she soon fell asleep. I was left with my thoughts. When would they call for Kate again... I wouldn't have too wait long. I also decided not to tell her what had happened.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Happy Honeymoon Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1017 milliseconds