• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Hard Brothaz

Hard Brothaz

I was out shoppin for porn one day when I saw a new bookstore I hadn’t been to. When I parked in tha back and headed in, I noticed an quite a few cars there.

The clerk was a good looking older white lady and she smiled as I came in. I went to ask her for directions to her new stuff and she says “ are you here for the movies too?” I wasn’t sure what she meant but I said yes anyway. She then asked me for five bucks and gave me a pass. “down the hall and to the left. Enjoy” she added.

I hit the left and go inside a big door with all kinds of warnings on it. Inside was a hallway with rows of doors on each side. People were comin out of the various doors goin in to other doors. It as kinda weird. I opened one up and looked in and there was a chair some towels and a video screen with some bitch getting nailed on it.
I went farther down the hall to check the other booths and there were more guys comin out. Mostly brothas I noticed. Finally I picked one and went in. As im sittin there checkin out these buttons and shit I hear a knock on the wall next to me. I heard it again but ignored it. Then I saw a button flashing that said something like buddy window. So after I put my money in I hit the button and this screen came up.
In the booth next to me was brotha about my age, in great shape and looking right at me. This brutha stood up and took this shirt off. At first I thought what kinda gay ass shit is this, but I was blown away by how good looking this man was. As he standin there with all this muscle and shit looking at me, he starts to change the channel on the screen. Like a deer in headlights im almost drooling over this body before me. I mean this guy had pecs that were dark and huge and a six pack that went all the way down onto his pants. A couple of tats too, like a real dog. As im tryin to figure out why im starin he starts to rub his dick thru the pants. Im noticing that im rubbin mine now too. He has found a channel where this brotha is suckin another bruthas dick. Once again some strange shit for me but im handling it.

So after looking at me and then the screen back and forth for about a minute this brutha takes these pants down. Fuck, this dick was like 11 inches long and hard as a rock. I think my jaw dropped cuz this dude started to smile and just kept jackin off in my face. If I could have stopped this before I couldn’t now. So I whipped out my nine inches and started to beat off just watchin him. For the next few minutes we just jacked off in front of each other and showed off our bodies. Im not built like this guy but im in shape too. He was really showin off too. Holding the dick at a few angles and flexin and shit. Finally he looks at me and points to his door. Im not sure what he meant so I shook my head. He points again and then pointed at me to come over. Like a bat out of hell I was in his booth in two seconds.

So now I have his dick in my hand and he has mine in his and we are stroking mad fast. He was squeezing my nipples and rubbin his hands against my face and neck. Ten minutes ago I would punched anyone who suggested this may happen and now im about to come all over myself. That’s when I had to try it. Just this once I kept sayin as a bent over to taste this dick. I got the first three inches in my mouth but that was about it. I was lickin the head and makin these wet noises, my man was lovin this shit and moanin. I started jackin him as I sucked and had to use both hands cuz this monster dick was so big. He got bold and started to slap his dick across my face and just put the head in my mouth.

My dick was about to burst and he noticed this too. “hold on “ he says and bent all the way over. “cum on my asshole, right on it, man real hard” nothing could shock me at this point so grabbed my shit and pressed it right on that tight black ring and cum started to pour out of my cock onto his asshole. He was gruntin and still jackin him self off. He was about to come too so I spun him around an pointed that dick right at my uncovered chest. He busted nuts all over my neck and upper body. It was sexy to watch this big black dick squirting allover, I was holdin his nuts stroking them too. We stayed like that for a minute and then he said in these deep voice ‘most of the guys here are fags or real fem and shit, its nice to meet a hard brutha.” I said, yeah” its nice to meet a hard brutha too!”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Hard Brothaz

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 430 milliseconds