• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Hardcore Amazing
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Hardcore Amazing

The mouth of the woman who back during both their ROH days once managed the wrestler now pounding her ass hard and fast is hanging open, a stream of groans and shameless moans pouring out of it as she continue to finger her snatch with quick pumping motions to drive both fingers knuckles-deep into her dripping wet love tunnel. Her large breasts sway underneath her as she forcefully pushes her backside back against the X Division hunk as he thrusts his thick dick time and time again into her juicy, perfectly rounded butt as her back passage remains as tight as ever but has now adjusted to his vast size in order to allow it to venture deeper than even she thought she could possibly take, and knowing how much dick she now has up her ass is an even bigger turn on that keep her moving her digits back and forth into her own pussy with a moan.

The handsome and hung high-flyer is showing it's not just skill in the ring that he's got, he can bring it to the bedroom as he handles one of the thickest and hottest asses in the world with a series of deep, pistoning thrusts that keep himself moaning from every motion in and out of her booty that he sends deeply and hard into her. His waist is now smacking into her backside, causing her butt cheeks to jiggle even more from each impact as he drives his dick balls deep into her ass before quickly pulling back so a couple of inches are withdrawn and then it's straight back forward as she pushes that juicy rump back towards him in order to take him as deep as possible, in turn making sure they both continue to moan out loudly.

Having lost track of time a long time ago, the pride of Richmond, Virginia has no idea how long she's been taking it hard and fast in the ass from the man behind her, the only indication being now hard now she's currently sweating as she keeps rocking her stunning body back against his thrusts, looking hotter than ever as she's naked save for the protective taping over her left shoulder. As she keeps her fingers driving in and out of her pussy she pants for breath, consumed by her own pleasure as she loves the feeling of her back passage getting hammered by such a lengthy and thick to match piece of man meat, this all resulting in her looking more like a cheap whore as she keeps on moaning away and taking it in her juicy ass as she pushes it right back against each and every firm thrust she takes into it.

The repeated hard and balls deep thrusts, combined with her own self pleasuring finally takes its final toll on the former WWE Diva, and with her head tilted back to let out a last deep and long moan Mickie James starts to cum hard on her own fingers as she takes it up the ass from behind from Amazing Red. She groans out with a lusty smile as keeps her digits pumping into her own snatch as her juices drip down her hand, wrist, and her arm, gradually slowing down her rocking motion back against the hunk who's still moaning out as he pounds her booty but that motion just helps her to ride out all the intense waves of pleasure flowing through her sweat-coated body.

Said handsome X Division star is grunting as he thrusts away into her backside, the pressure around his member even more intense as during her orgasm her back passage is clamping tightly around his dick, causing him to groan but he keeps his control, continuing to pump and pump again into her juicy, thick ass in order to enjoy every last moment of the hottest backside he's ever seen, let alone had the chance to bang as hard as he currently is. With a groan he continues to slide his throbbing dick in and out of her asshole, squeezing her butt cheeks as he hammers into her backside as his balls smack into her skin every time he pushes forward into her and his length drives deep into her backside as she eases her fingers out of her snatch with a moan.

A few more thrusts into that tight hole is all he can manage before he races past his own limit and with a deep grunt Amazing Red starts to blow his load deep inside the ass of Mickie James, causing her to groan as she feels the first thick stream of his spunk fire out of his throbbing, long and thick cock and deep into her back passage. She brings her hand up to her lips, taking the fingers into her mouth and starting to suck them clean of her own juices as her backside gets filled up with jizz as the former two time X Division Champion thrusts away in order to milk himself dry with the current Knockouts Champion's booty, gradually easing up and slowing down as the last drops are shot out into her. With a very satisfied moan he pulls his spent dick out of her ass, giving her cheeks one final squeeze before he sits down on the bed in order to catch his breath.

"Mmmm... So good..." Mickie states with a moan as she collapses onto the bed, able to turn herself over onto her back as she looks over to him. "You're definitely going to be a keeper..." She adds with a smile, licking her lips as well.

He looks over to her and returns the smile. "A keeper? Was this some kind of test to see if I could fuck?" Red asks.

She giggles as she rests back on the bed. "Wasn't the intention, but since I'm going to stay the champion for a long while, I'll be celebrating like this quite a bit. Care to be my post-win fuck buddy again next time I win a title match?" James asks with an extremely seductive smirk.

"I'm down with that!" He quickly answers. "You're Hardcore, and I'm Amazing. How could I possibly say no?"

"Good to hear!" She says before motioning with a finger for him to come closer. "Now bring that dick over here and let me see if I can get you hard again, because I feel like having another Hardcore Amazing time right now!"

* * *

I love hearing feedback, comments etc so please send it with the subject The DAX Files.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Hardcore Amazing
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds