Harry Styles - Instant Attraction Ch. 09

Harry grinned. "I told them I was your boyfriend and they gave me a key right away."

Charley was appalled, despite her pleasure. "They let you into my room just like that?"

"The guy at the desk might be a hard core 'Harley' fan," Harry grinned mischievously, and Caroline snorted.

"'Harley!' Oh my God, I completely forgot about that!" she gasped through her very unladylike laughter.

Charley gave Harry a dirty look. "Thanks for that."

He shrugged, nonplussed. "I think it's got kind of a nice ring to it," he teased and Charley wished she had something to throw at him.

"I do, too," Caroline laughed, her blue eyes flicking gleefully back and forth between her friend and Harry Styles. Charley instantly turned the dirty look onto her friend.

"Okay, okay," Zayn interrupted, chuckling. "How about we all go and change and meet up in the restaurant for dinner in half an hour? I'm starving."

Harry immediately sent Zayn an appreciative look and a nod. He was quite keen to get Charley on her own, especially seeing her lying there in those denim shorts and bikini top. He stood up immediately, offering his hand to her.

Charley accepted it, her hand tingling as soon as their skin touched, scooping up her coral top in the other. She turned as Zayn helped Caroline up and the two couples said easy goodbyes, with Caroline shooting Charley a mischievous look, mouthing the words, 'take a break', very clearly.

Unbelievable, Caroline, Charley thought with a loud groan as a blush lit up her face. Harry looked at her, completely missing the exchange, but noted her pink cheeks. "What?" he asked, gifting her with one of his beautiful, dimpled smiles as he touched fingers to her face.

"Nothing. Just Caroline being dirty," she admitted as Harry slipped his hand into hers and started to pull her towards their room.

He chuckled. "She's talking my kind of language," he said as he flashed her a cheeky look.

Charley's pulse rate immediately spiked, and suddenly all she wanted to do was rip his clothes off and have her way with him. He looked down at her, noting her blown out pupils and his voice lost all the playful tone in it as he said lowly, "Is that your kind of language too, baby?"

The 'baby' was like holding a flame to a candle, and she felt a flood of wetness between her legs. She couldn't even reply. He seemed to understand as he hurried her the last few steps to their door, opened it and slammed it behind them.

The second it was closed, Harry had her up against the door, his hands coming up to pull her bikini top from her, baring her beautiful breasts. Instantly he sucked a nipple into his mouth, ripping groans of pleasure from her, then switched directly to the other. Her hands were in his hair as he nipped and licked.

Harry felt desperation guide his hands down her belly. His fingers undid her button and fly, and pulled the shorts and bikini bottoms down in one fell swoop. His own shorts quickly followed, and then he hefted her over his shoulder, making her squeal. He marched her toward the bedroom and threw her down onto it with a grin.

Charley laughed at his exuberance as he followed her down, and she quickly backed up to make room for him.

"Look at you," he murmured, his voice becoming rough with desire as he took in her naked body on the white bedspread. "You're the sexiest woman alive."

Charley blushed at his comment, her mind briefly going to Taylor Swift before pushing that dark thought back out again.

"I love it when I make you blush," he said as he lay next to her and pulled her onto him so she was on top. He brushed her hair back behind her ears so he could see her face. "Now be a good girl and sit on my cock."

Charley froze at the heated command, heat zipping down her body and arrowing in between her legs. His stunning green eyes were blazing up at her with a hint of humour, and she knew he was challenging her. Slowly, she reached between them and gripped his heavy erection in her hand, watching his eyes shut briefly, before snapping back open to watch her.

Gaining confidence, she lifted upwards on her knees and gently dragged the tip of him back and forth through her wet folds, holding off her own moans as she listened instead to Harry's. Quickly, she stroked her hand up and down his silky length, watching his hands twist into the bed covers either side of his hips. "Fuck," he moaned, and Charley relished the word torn from his throat.

Smiling, she started to move back down the bed, a devilish smile on her face and Harry watched her, swallowing hard. Oh God, he thought as her lips came down around him and she sucked him into her mouth. His hips bucked and she gripped the part of him she couldn't fit in her mouth with her hand, starting a rhythm with both her tongue and hands that drove him wild.

"Charley," he gasped. "If you don't stop, I'm going to..." he trailed off, his eyes closing, back arching as she increased the pressure.

Charley sucked him a few moments longer just so she could hear the sounds ripping from his throat, then reluctantly stopped. She loved making him come like that, but she was aching to have him inside her. Moving back up the bed quickly while his eyes were still closed, she lifted her hips higher and positioned him at her centre. Looking at him as he opened his eyes, she slowly lowered herself onto him, the penetration made easy by her almost embarrassing wetness. His hands rose as she edged downwards, but Charley stopped him from gripping her hips as she knew he wanted to, her hands coming out to meet his instead. Linking their fingers together, she moaned and used his hands to steady her slow descent.

"Jesus, Charley," Harry growled as his fingers squeezed hers, trying to thrust his hip upwards into her. "You feel so good." She gasped as he did it again, feeling a stab of pleasure as she dropped down fully onto him, almost collapsing onto his chest. He rolled her over immediately, the need to drive into her too much to ignore, and he thrust into her hard. She'd already brought him close to the edge with her mouth and he knew he wouldn't last long, so he quickly pressed a hand between them and ran his thumb quickly back and forth over her clitoris, watching her face closely as he stroked his cock in and out of her.

He forced himself to slow his movements, staving off his orgasm as he brought Charley closer to hers. "Come, baby," he demanded, his voice thick and rough, and he felt her start to tighten around him. Gratified, he immediately drove into her with renewed force, keeping his thumb on her clitoris as his own groin tightened. "I can't hold off," he groaned as he started to shoot his seed deep inside of her.

But Charley was coming, too, his fingers strumming her expertly like his guitar. She clutched wildly at him in her passion, her legs coming up tightly to lock behind him as he bottomed out inside her and she gasped in pleasure. Sweaty and sated, they remained locked together for a few moments, until, with a groan, Harry rolled off her.

"Jesus Christ," he muttered.

"No, it's just me," Charley mumbled back, startling a laugh out of Harry.

"Ha ha," he said, rolling to his side to look at her, as happy as he'd ever been.

She laid on her back, looking sideways at him, a content smile on her face. "I'm so glad you came," she said.

"Now? Or to Tahiti?" he joked, and Charley groaned at his terrible joke. Harry grinned. "Want to join me in the shower?"

She smiled and nodded, and he headed into the bathroom to run the water. Gently he soaped her up and ran his hands over every single inch of her body. It was becoming more and more familiar to him. The freckle on her left hip, the little red birthmark he'd spotted on the lower half of her right bum cheek, her stunning breasts -- probably the most beautiful ones he'd ever seen.

He loved everything about her, he was discovering. Wait, loved? he thought and hastily amended it to liked everything about her. A heck of a lot.

"What are you thinking?" he asked, noting the question was becoming a habit around her. He'd never felt the need to ask anyone else before in his life. He switched the water off and they both stepped out.

Grabbing a towel, Harry watched Charley rub her body down, mesmerised.

"I'm thinking that we need to meet Zayn and Caro at the restaurant in ten minutes," she said as she ran the towel down one leg and then the other.

"Mmm," he said absently, leaning back against the sink, forgetting the towel in his own hand.

Charley turned at that and caught him staring. She laughed. "Enjoying the show?"

"What?" Harry's eyes snapped up to hers, vision foggy, and Charley threw her towel at him.

"Get dry or you'll make us late," she grinned and walked out of the bathroom, stark naked. Harry felt a smile break out across his face for the millionth time since setting eyes on Charley again. Coming to Tahiti to find her was the best idea he'd had in ages. He already felt refreshed.

Quickly drying himself off and giving his hair a quick towel, he followed Charley into the bedroom to find her already dressed and applying light makeup in the room's mirror. He crossed to his suitcase where he had yet to unpack, and pulled on a pair of navy blue dress shorts that ended above his knees and were rolled up at the seams. He found himself unable to select a shirt because he couldn't take his eyes off of the girl across the room.

She was wearing a light pink sundress, which ended halfway down her thighs, had almost no back, and had a sweetheart neckline. Right now, with one hand holding her hair back while the other finished painting mascara onto her lashes, the dress was riding inappropriately high. Harry's eyes roved appreciatively up and down her body, the soft pink colour setting off her beautiful skin colour. Her raven hair was still damp and she'd swept it up into a bun on the top of her head.

Her eyes met his in the mirror then, and they smiled at each other. Harry finally tore his eyes away from her and selected a deep red, short sleeved dress shirt and buttoned it only halfway up. He found his brown slip-on loafers and slid them on without socks, then looked up to see Charley strapping on simple flat, gold sandals.

In companionable silence they entered the warm night, Harry immediately taking her hand and intertwining their fingers as if it was the most natural and normal thing.

The dinner with Caro and Zayn, in Charley's eyes, was perfect. Harry was funny, witty and charming, Caro and Zayn were amazing company regaling then with funny stories of their recent globe trotting, and they all got along like a house on fire.

The drinks flowed and after dinner they made it over to the resort's bar where a DJ was now playing throbbing dance music for a huge throng of people. Everyone was dancing and laughing. Charley had never laughed so much in her life. Zayn and Harry were hysterical together, a real comedy act with their awful dancing abilities, and they played it up. Charley groaned as she and Caroline cling to each other in hysterics. Caroline, mindful of her shoot tomorrow, was sober, but everyone else was quite drunk.

"Charley!" She heard her name called out by Harry who was stumbling towards her and Caroline. She smiled and reached out for him. Caroline laughed and shoved Charley towards him, and the two of them tumbled to the ground and lay laughing together before trying to get back up.

"Caroline you bitch," Charley slurred with a grin.

"No no," Harry pulled Charley up and into his chest where his mouth was inches from hers. His breath smelled like the cocktails they'd been drinking -- sweet and fruity. "We need to thank Caroline. She introduced me to you."

His own voice was thick with alcohol and he was struggling to focus. Charley giggled. Being drunk with Harry was fun. She tried to nod seriously and turned her head to look at Caroline who was laughing at them.

"Thanks bestie, Harry's the best." She saluted Caroline and Harry laughed and copied her salute.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Charley suddenly realised. "I'll be right back." She started to stumble off to the toilets which were only a few metres away. Caroline started to follow, but Charley waved her off. "I'm good, stay with Harry."

Harry grinned and stood next to Caroline as they watched Zayn dance terribly by himself in the middle of the dance floor, drunkenly swaying in his own little world. Harry looked towards the blonde model and grinned at how she was smiling affectionately at Zayn.

"You love him, don't you?" Harry asked, feeling the room sway a little. He saw her surprised glance at him, but nodded with a small smile.

"Did Charley tell you?" Caroline asked him.

Harry shook his head, having to close his eyes as the action made him feel a little nauseous. He took a moment to remember what she'd asked him.

"No, no. I can just tell," he slurred and tried to focus on her. He blinked and considered. "You look at him how I look at Charley."

He laughed as Caroline's eyes narrowed and looked at him speculatively. She didn't say anything and he didn't say anything else. He looked towards where Charley had disappeared to and decided to go check on her.

Carefully walking towards the bathroom block, he let himself into the women's bathroom, luckily no one else was in there. Charley wasn't even in a toilet, she was leaning with her eyes closed against the sinks.

"Charley, baby," he said as he put his hands on her waist, placing a foot either side of her own and looking down at her. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Harry this is the ladies," she giggled and paused and confined slyly, "baby." She then shut her eyes and moaned. "Harry I don't feel so good."

Harry pulled her into his chest, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her hair. "Come on, let's get back to our room."

Trying to force himself to sober up a little, Harry put his arm around Charley's shoulders and led her out. He waved to Caroline where she was now slow dancing with a very drunk Zayn. She waved back with a smile.

The further away they got from the throbbing music, the more the ringing in their ears became more apparent from the loud music. Harry thought he'd be used to it by now, but he never was.

Digging in his pocket for their key card, he let them in and guided Charley through to the bathroom. She was groaning now and he could tell she was going to be sick soon.

He eased her down in front of the toilet where she immediately threw up. Harry was grateful she had her hair in a bun because he wasn't sure he was sober enough to catch her hair. He rubbed a hand up and down her back and kissed her bare shoulder.

When she was finally done, he staggered to the kitchen and grabbed a couple glasses of water and gave her one to rinse her mouth out with.

"God Harry, I'm so sorry," she moaned as she spat a mouthful of water out and flushed the toilet.

"Shh, it's okay," he murmured comfortingly to her and helped her up off the ground. Somehow he managed to get her undressed and into bed where she promptly fell asleep. Harry sat on the side of the bed for a moment, his head in his hands before lurching for the bathroom and throwing up himself. No cocktails ever again, he thought wretchedly.

Pulling all his own clothes off, Harry slid into bed next to Charley and snuggled against her, pulling her head up onto his chest. He pressed a kiss to her forehead and whispered drunkenly, without even thinking as he fell asleep, "Love you."

----

The next day Charley awoke to her alarm going off across the room. She groaned, feeling seedy as hell, then awareness flooded into her that today was the photoshoot. The alarm meant it was 5.30am and she had to be ready out the front of the resort at 6.15am.

She was so warm and comfortable though, and she felt her pillow move under her. Her eyes popped open with pleasure. Harry. Sleepily glancing up at him, she pressed a drowsy kiss to his jaw and started to shimmy out of his arms.

Harry immediately clamped down on her and groaned. "No, stay here," he muttered and turned his hips to press his erection deliberately into her stomach. A stab of desire hit Charley like a tonne of bricks and she was instantly wet. God, the things this man could do to her.

"I've got Caro's shoot today, I need to go," she said softly and smiled, noting his eyes were still closed and he was frowning. He was so cute.

In response, Harry rearranged them so her body laid directly on top of his, stomach to stomach, his erection even more apparent. "Not yet," he murmured into her hair and Charley grinned at his stubbornness. Harry clearly wasn't a morning person, although they'd had a big night to be fair.

Charley felt dehydrated, but honestly better than she thought she should. And she was now very turned on, her soft belly against his hardness, their bodies pressed skin to skin from top to toe. How did I get naked? she puzzled, but with her lusty thoughts quickly taking over, she quickly forgot to ask. Instead she wedged a hand between them, shifted her hips and guided him inside her.

Harry didn't even open his eyes, just groaned loudly and frowned even harder as he flexed his thighs under her, his toes curling. "Fuck yes. God baby, you feel so good."

Charley started to breathe heavily as she slowly rocked her hips up and down on him, watching his face. She loved how he bit his lip as she started to sit more upright on him, taking him deeper.

"Tell me," she said, now short of breath as she took her pleasure from him and began to work herself up and down on him in earnest.

Harry groaned and licked his lips. Keeping his eyes clenched shut, his hands coming lightly to her thighs as he let her take control, Harry felt the pressure build slowly in his groin. "Charley, baby, you're so wet for me. You always are," he said roughly and heard her sharp intake of breath, feeling her hips grind down on him a little harder. Fuck this was a turn on not watching her, only feeling.

"Your pussy is so hot and tight baby, it feels so fucking good," he continued, enjoying the slide of her soft skin against his, feeling her thighs grip him harder. He felt her sit more upright, pressing her hands to his chest to balance and her hip movements sped up. He moaned and tried to stop himself from bucking up into her. "Fucking hell Char, I love it when you fuck me."

Charley widened her eyes at the use of a new nickname and the stab of pleasure caused her stomach to tighten. "Harry," she whispered desperately.

"Come, baby, come on me," he growled and finally opened his eyes, green burning up at her, and Charley let go.

Crying out, her hips drove down one last time onto him, twitching in uncontrolled, jerky movements as her body spasmed in pleasure. Harry took over, gripping her hips and thrusting hard up into her over and over while she came. "Hold on baby," he moaned as he fucked her hard from beneath, his green eyes locked on her flushed face and breasts until he felt himself spill inside her.

"Harry!" she cried loudly, her fingertips digging into his swallow tattoos, her chin dropping to her chest as she clenched her teeth and rode out the exquisite feeling.

Finally unable to take it any more, Charley lifted herself off his throbbing cock and fell on her back next to Harry as she gasped for air.

"Well that's one way to recover from a hangover," Harry quipped as he looked over at his beautiful girlfriend and grinned, sweaty and out of breath himself.

Charley huffed out a breathless laugh. "I reckon. Come with me for a shower, we have to hurry now if you're coming with me," she said with a smile and reluctantly got up after a glance at the clock.

Harry followed her delicious booty into the bathroom, slapping it with his hands on the way, making her giggle.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds