Harvest Moon on Fe Lanmou Pt. 05

Meili covered Charlie in a towel while Akemi packed their belongings.

"Housekeeping will come to collect the benches later," she told the girls, who nodded slowly. Their bones felt liquified; it was hard to move. "It's important that you rest a little now. Don't forget to come down to the lounge later for your welcome event."

"Not sure I'll ever get up again," murmured Charlie. Fiona just mmmhm'ed languishly. The Asian masseuses said goodbye and walked out the door. Just as it was about to close, Fiona heard Akemi snap at Meili. She could have sworn the Asian said something about humans and mouths and forbidden... but that sounded about as ridiculous as going for a run right now.

"Just a few minutes," Fiona mumbled as her spent body drifted off to sleep. The sun was beating through the open balcony door, sheer curtains billowing in the wind that brought the smell of the ocean outside. The girls, recovering from the intense orgasms, were oblivious to the shouts and giggles that carried up from below. At the pool, a massive party was about to start.

Somewhere deep in the island complex, the man from the plane gazed at big screens. His attention had been fixed on the one showing Fiona and Charlie's room but now moved to the hallway where Akemi and Meili were walking.

"Get those two," he said to his partner. "They will have to be reminded of our rules."

The man stepped out of the dark room, light from the monitors illuminating a tall and broad frame with a set jaw. He rubbed his large hands as he set out to find the Asians. The man from the plane swivelled in his chair. He was smaller than his partner, but his piercing eyes - almost black in the light - and calculated movements left no doubt as to who was in charge. Now alone, he let out a small sigh and smiled. Adjusting his tailor-made slacks to accommodate a noticeable bulge, he replayed the recorded scene in his head.

He quite enjoyed this human form and its biological functions. And now, he didn't even need to simply release himself, he could do so helping the masseuses remember their race's mission and rules. It was going to be a good day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds