• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Haunted Hospital

Haunted Hospital

She walked down the hallway of the abandoned hospital. She had her camera and flashlight going as she looked room to room. Lindsey was scouting the building for another show with her ghost gals. She had heard stories of the old hospital being haunted and things happening to other ghost hunters. She was wanting to get a video layout for the other girls. She was alone since the others were editing and getting other site looked at.

She walked through the door that used to lead to surgery. She went into a room and looked at the old equipment tossed around and hanging around the room. She moved on and found the steps to the basement. She looked around and took a deep breath as she went down the stairs into the darkness.

Lindsey's thoughts moved to the mansion that she had her ghost encounter at not too long ago. She shook it off and kept going down the stairs.

She came to a set of old doors and a dusty sign. She brushed the dust away and saw the letters. She had just found the morgue. Lindsey took a deep breath and opened the door. It creaked as she slowly opened it. It stopped and she looked at the door. She used her shoulder and it moved a little bit. Then, the hinges snapped and the large door crashed to the ground. Lindsey let out a yelp as she fell on top of the door. She stood up and wiped off her tight tee shirt. She looked around the old morgue with her flashlight as she walked towards the first of three metal tables for dead bodies.

She recorded it all as she stopped and looked at the wall of doors that the bodies slid into. She pulled a handle and the door swung open revealing the body tray. She looked inside as she felt a cold chill run through her. Lindsey started to feel uneasy as she got closer to the open doorway. She pulled the tray out and looked at its shiny surface. She felt a presence and turned around.

Lindsey didn't see anything as she leaned back on the metal table with her butt. She pulled out her cell phone to check the time and found she had no signal in the basement. She put it away and turned to put the tray back into its hole. She felt that feeling of someone behind her again and tried to shake it off, but couldn't. Lindsey was in a bad spot and didn't even know it.

She felt a hand grab her ass and squeeze. She gasped as another hand grabbed her long, brown hair and pulled her forward across the tray. She struggled as her skin tight leggings stretched over her round ass. She felt something slap her cheek and slide across her lips. She realized what was happening as she dropped her camera onto the tray, bad thing was it was far enough back it was recording her.

Lindsey felt him trying to shove the tip into her mouth but kept her lips tight. Then she felt a shove from behind between her ass cheeks, it caused her to gasp and allowed the cock to shove into her mouth. She felt two hands sliding her head back and forth on the ghosts dick. She felt her tight leggings stretch more as the ghost behind her didn't tear them before he rammed into her ass. The leggings were going in first before the cock but it seemed he wasn't giving up on fucking her ass. Lindsey had tears streaming down her face as once again she was getting fucked by a ghost but unlike the first time, there was a second ghost. She felt her tight tee shirt get ripped away as her bra was removed. Her tits laid on the cold stainless steel table making her nipples rock hard.

She was getting deep throat-ed by the ghost as her ass was getting rammed good. Her leggings stretched more as the dick inside her ass grew longer. She couldn't get away as the two ghosts pounded her body. Finally with a fast, deep thrust her leggings and purple thong snapped and allowed the dick deeper into her ass. Lindsey let out a muffled squeal as it went deep into her tight ass.

The seam had torn on her leggings and with her thong tore open, her pussy was exposed. Lindsey felt a second tip rubbing her pussy. She tried to fight free as it slowly sank into her wet hole. Her eyes widened and rolled as the large cock was deep inside her pussy. She felt the two ramming her ass and pussy deeper than ever. She was still sucking the cock as her mind shifted and she was loving the fucking from the two ghosts.

Lindsey got off to the rough fucking she was receiving from the horny ghosts. She moaned as her pussy spurted out her cum around his ghost cock. They laughed as they both plowed the sexy woman good and fast. Lindsey never thought she would get a ghost fucking ever again, but they were giving her tanned body a hell of a workout.

The tray held her weight as she stood tippy toed. Her pussy was getting rammed deeper and deeper as she felt the cock ram her cervix. She was still sucking the cock as he slammed her face back and forth. She felt all cocks pull out and looked around as she was flipped to her back. Her legs were up as the two dicks reentered her ass and pussy. Her her hung off the tray as the dick slid back down her throat and shoved deeper, stretching her throat as he fucked it. Her glasses fell to the floor as they really got rough with her.

They squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples as she got off again. The ghosts were enjoying every bit of her body. Lindsey was exhausted as they continued pounding her like a sex toy. They picked up speed as their dick grew wider as they got close to finishing. Her lips stretched as her ass did also, her mouth was now totally stuffed and she was gagging as it began filling her mouth.

The other two cocks exploded as it filled both holes. Her pussy and ass were getting pumped full of cold cum. She felt the one in her mouth pull out and shoot a cold wad onto her pretty face. The other ghost pulled out and shoved back into her. She let out a startled yelp as they went faster and faster making her orgasm again. She moaned as the fast fucking made her cum flow great. Then she felt both cocks swell up and fill her insides again. Lindsey felt him pull out and let her legs drop. She laid there on the steel tray with cum dripping to the floor. Her leggings torn, shoes still on, feet off the floor, her head back and her blue eyes were closed as she laid there unconscious from exhaustion.

A few hours later she woke up and sat up. She looked around and got back onto the floor. She picked up her glasses and flashlight. She grabbed her torn tee shirt and tied it around her tits covering them as she grabbed her camera and left the old hospital. She decided it wasn't going to be the next place they explore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Haunted Hospital

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds