Have-A-Go Heroes Wife

It was into her second week when the lady in the white coat appeared "Ah Sharon I have the test results and they indicate your most fertile time starts on Thursday." Adding with a smile she said. "The donors will arrive then and we will begin the process."

Sharon mumbled "Oh alright." The lady in the white coat smiled again as she turned to leave parted with "Don't worry just relax you will be fine."

The remaining days passed too quickly for Sharon's liking and Thursday arrived much to her dismay. Fearing what Darren would do to Simon and herself if she backed out she reasoned she had no choice but to carry it through.

The day started out the same as any other breakfast followed by a shower and daytime television. Down stairs however it was a different story.

While she spent her time upstairs a room had been set aside as a conception room filled with state of the art hidden cameras and a large bed. Nathan and Jack had both arrived and were settling in and finalising details with Darren.

"Ok I think the best policy is to act singly one on one so to speak, the pair of us together might spook her out." Jack stated.

"Yea you have a point." Nathan agreed "So who gets to nail her first?"

Darren looked up. "Easy I will flip a coin winner gets first dibs, mind your both going to be banging her for about a month."

Jack won the coin toss.

"Ok, let's get the party started." Darren said with glee "Nathan we will watch from the observation room."

As they left Darren called out to the lady in the white coat "Go and get Sharon, its Showtime."

Jack waited for Sharon to enter the room his heavy balls were starting to ache and he was looking forward to relieving the pressure.

As Sharon was ushered into the room by the white coated lady she saw the large imposing black man standing there. Coming from a small town in the South West of England she had no experience of black people at all. There were only few of them in her town, she was very scared now.

"Sharon this is donor number one I'll leave you to get acquainted."

"Wait you mean there is more than one?" She yelled at the departing woman.

"Of course dear we need to get the job done quickly." She locked the door behind her.

Jack smiled at the pretty blonde "Easy girl I won't hurt you. It's not a race we will take it nice and slow. Now lose those clothes let me see that body your hiding under there."

Without saying a word Sharon slowly pulled off her top. Jack licked his lips in anticipation as her tits were exposed to his gaze. "And now remove the rest of the clothes." He whispered

Shaking like a leaf she removed her jeans and sat on the bed. Jack stood in front of her he placed his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her back onto the bed.

Lying down beside her he started caressing her breasts, expertly flicking the nipples with his fingers. "Please can we just get this over with?" Sharon asked "Shush there is no hurry; we might as well enjoy the job we have to do. besides it will be easier on you if I work you up a bit." He replied in a low voice while still caressing her sensitive nipples.

Jack continued his assault on her tits the nipples started to harden. Lowering his mouth he gently sucked and bit them, drawing a gasp from the trembling girl.

Sharon looked down her body and saw the contrast of his dark skin against her pure white complexion.

As he switched his lapping tongue from one nipple to the other his hands slowly moved down her body. Caressing her flat stomach and moving toward her panty clad pussy.

Knowing resistance was futile Sharon gently raised her hips as Jack pulled her panties off and down her legs. The removal of the last piece of clothing complete, he again started tormenting her nipples again. The roaming hands again started their caresses: tickling her stomach and belly button.

Jacks hand brushed through the sparse blonde hair and soon located his goal. His thick fingers slowly stroked her pussy, running all the way down her slit to her tight arse hole.

Moving his mouth down, he licked a trail all the way down her body, kissing her belly button and continuing on until he reached her golden pubic hair.

Before Sharon had realised what had happened Jack had grabbed her legs pulled her to the edge of the bed. He then knelt on the floor pulled them apart and clamped his hot mouth slap bang on her pussy.

His tongue was busy lapping and probing her tight hole and clit. The pleasure signals speeding to her brain told her an orgasm was not going to be long in hitting her.

Out of her sight Jack used his spare hand to undo his belt and unfasten his trousers. Expertly he removed his shoes and clothes without her noticing. Her juices were flowing freely now it would soon be time to deposit the first potent load into her womb.

Jack carried on with his oral assault as he slowly stroked his cock to full erection. At eleven inches long she was going to need all the lubrication he could coax out of her.

Sharon started to shake as the orgasm sped through her body. Jack raised himself up and pushed her legs up onto his shoulders.

As Sharon came to her senses she could feel the tip of his cock running up and down her pussy as Jack coated the bulbous tip in her juices.

Pushing forwards with his hips he lodged the tip of his cock into her tight channel stretching her pussy lips tight around his cock. Sharon squealed as the massive shaft pushed deeper into to her.

"Oh stop please, it's hurting me." Sharon desperately pleaded to deaf ears. Jack taking no notice flexed more of his cock into her enjoying the tightness.

Pulling back and pushing ever so slightly more of his shaft into her each time he worked his way further in. Sharon's face grimacing as every new inch pushed her pussy apart.

Jack felt more resistance against the tip of his cock and was sure he was about to hit virgin territory. Staying at that depth he slowly increased the speed of his thrusts letting her get used to his girth.

As the pain receded pleasure started to take over and Sharon grabbed the sheets of the bed in a tight fist and the cries of pain were replaced by her pleasured gasps.

With amazing control Jack built up the speed of his strokes still resisting the urge to bury the final three inches of his cock into her.

Pounding her relentlessly he grasped her ankles and pushed her legs sideways into a v shape opening her up a bit more. It was then he lunged fully in. Sharon's eyes bulged out and her mouth emitted a high pitched scream as the long cock fully lodged in her.

Not pausing at all Jack pulled all of his cock out of her and right back in again to the hilt. Repeating the process over and over again Sharon was soon reduced to a quivering wreck. As her pussy pulsed around his cock Jack knew his churning balls would soon erupt. Pulling out quickly as the sensations started he gripped his shaft tightly close to the base of his cock.

Watching from the observation room Darren stated "What the hell is he doing? He is supposed to shoot it in her."

"Wait he knows what he's doing, he has a technique to make him cum stronger just watch." Nathan replied.

Jack's prick twitched a small amount of cum shot from the end of his prick landing on Sharon's belly. Sharon for her part was amazed and relieved he hadn't shot it into her, however her relief was short lived.

Once the twitching had stopped Jacks cock was still as hard as ever. He rubbed the spilt cum into her skin with his hand. He grabbed her legs; he spread her wide open and inserted his cock fully into her again. Bending her in two her ankles on his shoulders he reared in and out relentlessly driving her into the mattress with alarming speed.

His golf ball sized balls now slapped her arse on every thrust. Sharon just mewed and panted as the vigorous fucking she was receiving over whelmed her senses. She came again in an orgasm that was so strong she passed out.

Jack slowed his pumping while she came to and when he felt her respond again picked up the pace. Finally he could hold out no more with a final lunge he buried his full length into her and emptied his load deep into her churning pussy.

Sharon felt the cock deep in her twitch and a hot pulsing as cum flowed out of jack's organ flooding into her unprotected fertile cunt.

Jack had deposited a massive load so big it seeped back down his shaft as it overfilled Sharon's pussy. As his cock softened he withdrew and admired the sight of her open cum filled cunt "Round one complete, I'll be back, you're a great fuck." He said as he got himself together and left her lying limp on the bed.

The following morning after a fitful sleep the dreaded sight of the white coated woman entered her room "Time for donor two Sharon come along please."

Like she was in a trance she found herself following on like a lost sheep.

Entering the same bedroom as yesterday she was dismayed to find another huge black guy standing there in just his underpants.

Nathan stood looking at her with a lust in his eye. Nowhere near as patient as Jack he was fully intent on getting the job done as quickly as possible. Dropping his underwear to the floor his semi erect tool waved like a wand in front of him.

"Get them clothes off and get on that bed." He snarled. Afraid of disobeying Sharon complied.

"Suck it, get me hard." He ordered. Shaking she reached for his long cock it was then she noticed the strange shaped small head on the long shaft. The rest of his cock was very fat but the cockhead was like an arrowhead.

Gently sucking the small sensitive head soon had the blood rushing, and Nathan's cock grew to its full twelve and a half inches.

Pushing her off and onto her back on the bed he quickly took hold of her legs.

Spreading them wide he jumped in-between them lined his cock up against her opening and rammed straight in.

With no thought for her comfort he reared on and on, forcing more of his thick shaft into her tight passage. As she squealed in pain he rammed on grunting. "Take it, take it." Fucking her with ever increasing stokes the long cock sinking deeper and deeper.

He felt the tip crash against her cervix, an act that brought a sharp pain deep in her tortured body.

Nathan started nailing her with lightning speed all the way in and out each in stroke hitting her cervix wall. The pain in side her slowly turned to pleasure as the thick shaft was driven in and out harshly. He felt her relax slightly and knew it was nearly time.

Pulling out of her he flipped her over, dragged her down to the edge of the bed and impaled her from behind.

His long cock was soon impaled into her again the change in angle caused the small tip to press on a different spot on her cervix. He flexed his long cock into her in a small stirring motion until he felt what he was looking for.

The arrow head of his cock prodded the entrance to her womb increasing the pressure on every in stroke he felt the resistance start to give as the cockhead forced its way in.

Squealing and screaming Sharon pinned on the bed could do nothing as he rutted on and on. Smiling broadly he gave an extra hard shove the tip pushed through the tight cervical opening. Finally fully in his balls tingling he unleashed a torrent of pent up cum directly into her womb.

Sharon screamed a loud shriek as the cock burst through then felt the volleys of cum spraying like a shotgun burst deep in her body.

Nathan slowly pulled his shaft from her battered pussy, wiped the excess cum onto her blonde curls.

She reached down to sooth her burning tortured cunt it was then she realised there was hardly any excess cum pouring out of her. Trapped directly in her womb nearly all of it was where it was destined to go.

Taking it in turns the two lads screwed her every day for about a month. Until a bout of sickness confirmed they had achieved the task they had been set. The white coated woman took another blood test which confirmed the result.

Darren pleased as punch paid the two studs and sent them on their way.

Eight and a half months later Sharon gave birth to a healthy half cast baby boy. Which Darren quickly made sure was smuggled out of the country in a small yacht.

The elaborate operation he had set up had ensured that no trace of the baby would ever be found. Darren had pocketed a lot of money from this set up. Getting Sharon to sign documents blind including a model release from allowing him to sell the videos of her getting fucked had topped up the cash from the deal considerably.

After a period of recuperation Darren came to see Sharon "Time to take you home." He said as he placed the blindfold on her for the journey home.

About an hour in to the journey he told her to take it off. Her eyes adjusted to the light and saw a bouquet of flowers on the seat next to her along with a white box.

"Go on, open it." Darren urged, Sharon gasped as she removed the lid it was stuffed with cash. Darren said "I'm not completely heartless, that's your earnings to compensate you for paying on your husband's mistake."

"Thank you." She mumbled as she counted the bundles of cash. On the bottom of the pile she spotted a DVD as she held it up Darren laughed "A little memento of your time working for me. Mind you I wouldn't show it to Simon."

Realising what it contained, she quickly hid it in her coat.

Darren watched her reunite with her husband and quickly drove away.

Sharon cuddled her husband tightly "Don't ever put me through anything like that again." She declared as they went into their flat to rebuild their lives.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds