• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Have Faith... Ch. 02

Have Faith... Ch. 02

1234

Hello everyone, hope you like part 2 here. Some of you may not like the turn in this part near the end of the story, but I just had an inspiration and went with it. This is how I write all of my stories. They usually end up fairly different then when I first envisioned them. I hope you like it and remember...it's only a story, a fictional one at that. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Monica stood in the kitchen finishing up the cleaning, the tears having stopped a little while ago. She couldn't understand why her family didn't want her to embrace the Lord God. They didn't understand that he had saved her from walking down a path of sex and sin. Why couldn't they see she tried to live with God, and that she needed him in her life. But Monica also knew she needed her husband and her girls. She was doing it for them....not for herself. She had too; God was helping her to be strong from temptation. But Monica also saw because of her devotion to God, she was losing her family, when she so desperately needed them, just as much as she needed the Lord. Monica decided she needed guidance on what to do...she decided she needed to talk to Father Granger at her church. Maybe he could help her gain guidance through the Lord. Besides, Monica had a feeling her family didn't want to see much of her today.

Monica went into her room, showered and dressed. She didn't see any of her family; they must all be in their rooms, she thought. Monica decided to leave her family a note, saying she had gone to church and she would be back in a few hours. Monica walked to the front door and left the house, taking one of the cars. As she pulled into the street, she looked over her house, and prayed to God that they would soon be a family again. She then drove off down the street.

A while latter John came out of the bedroom, still feeling sad but knowing he couldn't hide in there all day. As he walked down the hall he heard the girls laughing about something in Cassidy's room. He smiled, thinking that some of his family was happy at least for awhile. He continued into the living room and into the kitchen, where he found Monica's note and quickly read it. John stood there for a minute, then balled up the note and threw it into the trash.

"She couldn't even stay away from her church long enough to try and talk about what had happened earlier." John said aloud, feeling angry and sad at the same time. He had no idea how to try and convince his wife that their family meant more then church, God, or her charity work. John wondered if he should truly consider divorce. He was fairly miserable in the marriage, and the girls were now over 18...so the issue of custody was no longer a issue. If they wanted to stay with Monica or go with him if he left, that was their choice. But John still didn't want to split his family. All of them now slept under one roof, and that's how he liked it. He had never even liked the idea of his girls growing up and moving away, even when they were little.

John sighed, and decided little he could do about anything now; his wife was gone and would be for some while, so talking was out of the question. He decided to shut himself into his study and download some music or something. John walked over to his study door and entered in, and closed the door.

Cassidy and Cynthia remained in Cassidy's room for sometime. Cynthia refused to tell her sister her plan at first, saying she wasn't done thinking yet. So the two of them sat in Cassidy's room and watched the TV she had in her room. They had watched some comedy show on the comedy network, until it was over with, then Cassidy again became frustrated and wanted to know what was going on behind Cynthia's head.

"Come on Cindy...out with it, I'm dying here, waiting for this grand plan of yours." Cassidy said, needing to know her sisters plan.

"Ok, ok Cas. I'm not finished I don't think, maybe you can throw some stuff in. Ok, daddy more then likely stays in his study and jerks off when everyone's asleep. I think we should make sure he can't finish once he gets started." Cynthia said as she looked at her sister.

"What does that mean Cindy, we knock on his door and tell him to stop getting off or else. I don't think he would like that much." Cassidy said, not thinking much of her sisters plan.

"No, not like that Cas, but we do interrupt him while he's doing it. It has to be after mom is asleep, and then we come up with excuses why we need to disturb him in his study. Hopefully well catch him after he has started...you know...jerking it, then we interrupt him, and keep doing it until he has to go to bed." Cynthia said feeling proud of herself for coming up with such a good plan. Cassidy had another opinion of it.

"Cynthia, I can tell you don't know guys very well. Even if he can't finish in the study, if he's really worked up he will just wait until he gets to bed then finish there. Well...unless he was no longer turned on, or turned off somehow." Cassidy said, just thinking to herself out loud. But Cynthia got an idea.

"Hey...I know something that would turn daddy off....mother. If she caught daddy in there....jacking his thingy then she would be mad as hell. That would make daddy forget about finishing." Cynthia said to her sister. Cassidy looked thoughtful, throwing the idea in her head.

"Maybe, but it might come out to dad that we told mom he was doing it...they both would be mad at us." Cassidy pointed out to her sister.

"We could try and get mom in there without telling her, but how?" Cynthia said looking at her sister.

"Well you know, we'll have to interrupt him at least a few times for him to give up trying maybe, we can try and use all the ideas. We just have to be careful and not make dad think we're up to anything....or mom either." Cassidy said. She then noticed the time and wondered if her parents had made any plans for later today. "Hey Cindy we better go and see if mom or dad want to do anything today, we've been in here a long time." Cassidy said pointing at the clock in her room.

"Well we can talk more later about how to go about "seducing " daddy, later I guess." Cynthia said smiling at her sister. Cassidy grinned and eagerly shook her head. They both got up from the bed and Cassidy opened the door.

"Besides I'm hungry now....I threw up everything I had in my stomach." Cassidy said looking back at her sister. Cynthia shook her head in agreement, but was thinking she wouldn't mind Cassidy eating something else...but was too shy to tell her sister. So Cynthia just followed her sister out of the door.

When Cassidy got into the kitchen it was empty. Cassidy opened the fridge and bent over, hunting for possible leftovers. Cynthia leaned against the counter and waited for her sister to finish. She then noticed Cassidy's butt, being stuck up in the air as it was and couldn't help but star at it. Cassidy was more voluptuous then Cynthia's more compact body and Cynthia was fascinated by it. She had a urge to rub her hand across it, but was much to shy for that. She still felt uncomfortable speaking dirty words and describing sexual things. Soon Cassidy rose back up with a plate of spaghetti from two nights ago.

"Want any?" Cassidy asked her sister holding the bowl up. Cynthia shook her head no, and Cassidy placed the bowl in the microwave and began heating it up. Cassidy was feeling a weird vibe from her sister but wasn't sure why. "You ok sis...you seem a bit distant the past few minutes." Cassidy asked her sister and laid her hand on Cynthia shoulder. Cynthia jumped slightly at the contact, causing Cassidy to stare at her.

"I'm just thinking is all, mind is wondering." Cynthia said as she looked at her sister and tried smile.

"After I eat, we'll ask dad if they have any plans ok." Cassidy said sitting at the table with her leftover plate and a glass of soda. Cynthia shook her head, and sat down with her sister, but only having soda. Cassidy quickly ate and neither of them spoke. Cassidy still thought something was bothering Cynthia but didn't want to drag it out of her. After they finished up and cleaned up, they went looking for their parents. After a quick look in their bedroom, family room and the spare bedroom, they looked at each other.

"Where can they be?" Cynthia said to her sister. Cassidy shrugged her shoulders, and then had a thought.

"Lets check...maybe they went someplace in one of the cars." Cassidy said as she went to the living room window and looked out. She saw that mom's car was missing from her spot and assumed that they had gone somewhere. "Moms car is gone...I bet they went somewhere, but its weird they didn't tell us or anything." Cassidy said, wondering where they both went too.

"I don't know but I guess we have the house to ourselves then" Cynthia said looking at her sister.

"Hey I got an idea, lets go check out dads computer, you said he was looking at porn last night...he probably has some on his computer. You feel like checking?" Cassidy said as she gave Cynthia a big smile. Cynthia frowned at her sister, now a bit worried...they didn't know how long their parents would be.

"They could come back at any time....we don't know where they went Cas." Cynthia said to her sister, worried they would get caught.

"Come on Cindy...after what we were talking about doing a little while ago, you're scared now! Come on...it'll be fun, you might learn something." Cassidy said giggling slightly as she started toward the kitchen...and the study. Cynthia hesitated for a few second then followed behind her sister. Cynthia was about fifteen feet behind when Cassidy reached the study door and reached down for the knob. Cassidy started to turn the handle and looked back to she her sister finally come walk where she could see her, when she opened the door. Cassidy smiled at Cynthia and started to walk in the study, when she turned forward...and saw her dad sitting at the computer chair. Cassidy saw him quickly whip his head about and look in her direction. Both of their eyes went wide, John because his daughter had opened the door...and Cassidy because John had his pants down around his ankles and had his cock in his hand stroking it.

Cynthia immediately stopped when she saw Cassidy's reaction upon opening the door. She knew why Cas had stopped, and Cynthia knew she would be in huge trouble if she was seen. Cynthia turned around and ran back to her room. Cassidy caught the movement out of the corner of her eye, and not seeing Cindy any more knew that she was now alone. Well better that one of us just get into trouble instead of both, she quickly thought to her self.

"Oh shit." Both john and Cassidy uttered simultaneously. Cassidy started to turn around and John saw her.

"Stop right there young lady!" John said as he covered himself up. He stood up and Cassidy quickly saw his large member before he turned too pull his pants up. She then watched his ass before the pants were fully on him.

"I'm sorry dad, I didn't think you would be in here...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to catch you like this!" Cassidy said quickly as her father finished zipping up. She could see he was very flushed with embarrassment, but then again...so was she. Embarrassment and excitement. John turned toward his daughter, embarrassed but very angry...more so because he WAS embarrassed. He pointed to the couch her had in the study.

"Sit down young lady....we're going to have a little talk." John said to his daughter. Cassidy knew she was in trouble...he never said young lady unless he was really mad....or playing, which Cassidy knew he wasn't. John sat back in the chair he had been masturbating in a minute ago. "What's the rule about the study Cas?" He said looking at her. Cassidy looked up at him.

"We knock at the door, and then YOU let us in." Cassidy said in a subdued voice. John stared at her.

"You know you aren't suppose to just barge in here. I do my work in here and I need my privacy." John said in a slightly loud voice. Cassidy never one for authority, quickly thought up a smart remark.... and said it.

"Well the only thing you we're working when I came in was that." Cassidy said tilting her head toward his crotch. Cassidy saw her father face turn as red as a tomato...she had never seen him that red before, she thought. John couldn't believe she had said that. He was beyond furious....so much so he knew he couldn't say anything or do anything now for fear of hurting her verbally or physically. So John just held his response inside and spun his chair around so he didn't have to look at her.

"Get out....just...get...out!" John slowly uttered, trying hard to keep his words even and not yell. He would talk to her later when he wasn't so mad, he thought. But the way he said those words and the fact that she knew she had hurt her fathers feeling, really hurt Cassidy. Cassidy's eyes quickly teared up and she felt very sad.

"I'm sorry daddy; I didn't mean to say that...I'm sorry." Cassidy said as she cried, tears now streaming down her cheeks, not wanting to go.

"Please go Cassidy." John said more even and quiet. He still was too mad too talk to her about it, and just wanted to cool down. Days of frustration were wearing at him. Cassidy heard his words and quickly got up and ran out of the door. John turned and watched her go, all thoughts of finishing what he started gone from his mind. He now felt bad for making his daughter cry. John stood up from the chair and too a swing in the air, feeling angry at himself, for doing that in the middle of the day. He knew better. He had been so frustrated that he hoped relieving himself sexually would help relieve the stress. Now he felt worse. He would have to talk to Cassidy soon, before Monica talk to her about being so upset. John sighed, and threw himself onto the couch as he tried to collect his thoughts.

Cynthia had run back to her room and quietly closed her door. She hated leaving Cassidy to take all the blame, but just didn't think with what she did last night that she could handle daddy yelling at her. But Cynthia sat on the bed, half expecting her father to open her door and want to talk to her. As she sat there, and was starting to relax, she heard quick footsteps in the hall and then heard a door slam shut. Cynthia thought that was Cassidy but wasn't sure, it could be her father...though that would be strange she thought. Cynthia figured Cassidy had gotten chewed out and was mad in her room. Cynthia thought maybe she should leave her alone, but was too curious about what happened. She walked up and knocked on her sister's door and waited. No one answered or called out, but Cynthia started to hear crying inside the room and decided to look in on her sister.

"Cas...are you ok?" Cynthia said sticking her head inside her sisters room. Cynthia could hear her sister well now, Cassidy was crying full tilt, Cynthia thought. Cassidy didn't answer her sister, but kept crying. Cynthia walked over and sat on Cassidy's bed, beside her sister. "He yell at you?" Cynthia asked. Cassidy shook her head no. "Then why are you crying for?" Cynthia asked, more curious now then ever. Cassidy slowed her crying and wiped her eyes on her pillow.

"Because....I hurt dad....when I said something....hurt...his feelings...and embarrassed him." Cassidy said trying to fight back the crying to talk.

"What did you say?" Cynthia asked.

"He...he said something about...the study...being for work...and I said...he was working....IT...when I came in. He got so mad and embarrassed he just asked me to leave." Cassidy said as she started crying again, though not as hard as before. Cynthia raised her hand to hide her smile. She knew she shouldn't laugh and if it had been her in there, she might have too...but Cynthia thought it was funny the way her sister said it. Then she stopped smiling when she realized something.

"Did you say he was doing IT again? He was ...jacking off?" Cynthia asked her sister and Cassidy raised her teary eyes to look at her sister and shook her head yes.

"Did you get a good look at it? Did he finish?" Cynthia said now more excited that her father was playing with his thingy again then anything now. Cassidy stopped crying and wiped her eyes again.

"Yes I got a pretty good look....but he didn't cum. I interrupted him, but I did get a look at his butt. Cassidy said smiling slightly, as she remembered. "You were right...he is big Cindy." She said smiling a bit more as she looked at his sister. Cynthia tried to get her mind off of crying.

"Was his butt nice looking?" Cynthia asked her. Cassidy smiled more at her sister.

"Yeah...I think so...I just got a quick look though." Cassidy said, as she wiped her face more.

"Well, I know we didn't mean to try...but we interrupted him this time...right?" Cynthia said as she got the thought. Cassidy looked up at her sister and gave her a big smile.

"Yeah...I guess we did. Though I have a feeling dads going to have a talk with me later. He was super pissed, when I ran out of the room." Cassidy said laying her head on her pillow. She felt a bit tired and drained and thought about taking a short nap. "Hey Cindy...can I be alone for a bit, I want to rest." Cassidy said, as she closed her eyes. Cynthia thought she might want to cry some more, but got up and walked to the door.

"Ok, we can talk later ok." Cynthia said, still wanting more details from her sister. Cassidy uttered an "ok" and Cynthia closed the door and thinking what to do, decide not to go to her room. She knew as excited as she was she would start to finger herself and she wanted to think about a few things right now. She then decided to watch TV in the living room for a bit and try and work some ideas out in her head.

Cynthia had been sitting and watching TV for about an hour and was just wondering if she was going to see her father or mother anytime soon when she heard her mothers car drive up. She looked at the door as her mother walked into the house.

"Hello mother." Cynthia said, not wanting to ask her mother where she had been, thinking her mother might think it rude. She didn't want her mother angry at her.

"Oh hello Cynthia. Has everything been ok since I left? Is your father around?" Monica asked wanting to talk to her husband. She felt better now that she had talked to Father Granger. Cynthia looked at her, thinking that mother shouldn't talk to her father right now.... at least till after he had a chance to smooth things over with Cassidy.

"I think he's upset about something mother, but I think he's in his study." Cynthia said, hoping she would leave daddy be for now. Monica looked at her and bit her lip, thinking it might not be a good time to talk to her husband if he was still mad. She then noticed Cassidy wasn't in the room.

"Where's your sister at, her car is still here. Is she in her room?" Monica said and started to walk toward the hall. Cynthia's stomach lurched into her throat and knew what happened might come out if her mother questioned Cassidy why she was upset.

"I think she's sick mom, she said she was taking a nap a short time ago." Cynthia said, making up a quick half lie. Monica stopped and turned around and Cynthia saw her pout her lips.

"Well darn. Oh well. I need to go to the store to get some things for supper, would you like to go with me Cindy?" Monica asked her daughter, wanting some company.

"Umm yes mother, let me go get dressed first." Cynthia said, not really wanting to go, but not wanting to turn her down either. Cynthia started to get up from the couch and walk past her mother. Monica stopped her as she went past, thinking that someone should tell John that they were going to the store...and Monica was thinking that he might not want to see her right now.

"Can you tell your father first, that we're going to the store. I would appreciate it honey." Monica said looking quite timid, Cynthia thought.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Have Faith... Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds