Hawk and Tears go to Prague Pt. 02

"I'd have the cops at my house every night if she was mine."

"My girl just makes small soft sounds. I wish she could cut loose like yours does."

The remarks from other Masters in the audience continued while I sat down embarrassed and red faced. My Master cuddled me. "Shall I fuck you on stage, mine?"

"If you wish, my Master."

"Don't give me that answer, mine. Tell me how you really feel."

"I would love it Master but not tonight, I'm already as red as I can get for one night."

"You are pretty red my girl," he said chuckling.

I drank my drink in silence but as people began leaving, they came up to shake my Master's hand and make comments about me being loud and very quick to cum. He just beamed. "I'd never trade her for another ever. This one is permanently in my collar as long as I live." I blushed as I finished my drink. Finally, we got up to leave and go back to our hotel.

Master was so proud of me that he held my hand tightly as we made our way back to the hotel. Once we arrived, I stripped as my normal procedure. Then I helped my Master undress. Finally I was allowed to go into the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash his pussy and wash my makeup off. I came out of the bathroom and he tossed me onto the bed. "Is my pussy clean?"

"Of course my Master."

"Good girl." Then he climbed between my legs. "You were so good tonight and didn't put up a fuss about anything. So I will give you a treat tonight."

"Master, what's my treat?" Master ducked down between my legs and began to lick and suck. He rolled his clit between his lips and then bit down making me scream. I came and he licked up all the female juices it produced. He continued for what seemed like an hour. I was squirming all over the bed. Master pinned me down in the bed with his legs.

"Stop wiggling so much mine. You do taste good, mine. This will be our treat tonight."

I stuttered and barely managed to say "Yes Master, as you wish." But my Master ate his girl out until the management called with complaints about the noise.

"Go wash my pussy mine and then come to bed."

"Yes Master," I said as I hopped out of bed and stumbled on weak legs to the bathroom. When I returned I crawled into his arms in the bed. He covered us up and I drifted off the sleep with my Master holding me. The night wasn't long enough and soon the morning was shining in the windows.

"Time to get up and pack mine. We have to go home today. Don't worry, I will fuck you on the stage at the club when we get home." I quickly ate breakfast which arrived to our room as I was still packing. I ducked into the bathroom to hide. After bellhop left, I came out of the bathroom to eat. Then I brushed my teeth. Master and I took a very quick shower without sex. We finished packing and then headed to the airport. I slept most of the way home.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 900 milliseconds