Hawke and his Princess Chapter 19

"Their exhausted, and they've got a cold coming on, I decided to let it take its course. But we still need to keep an extra eye on them." He looked around, "where's mom and Carver."

"Moms in her room retiring for the night and Carver mentioned something about sparing with some soldiers."

He groaned, hopefully Carver hadn't been one of the ones in the crowd. He knew Carver was trying to find his own place and Hawke felt like he wasn't helping. People would be looking at Carver to see if he was anything like his big brother.

Elayne looked at him, "Carver will be fine, yes he's got an older brother that seems to excel at everything but Carver will find his own place. Just give him time."

Hawke looked at Bethany and noticed how tired she was looking. They excused themselves and headed upstairs to their own room.

He went over to the table and poured him and Elayne a drink, he chose whiskey for himself over the wine tonight. He handed her glass of wine and walked over to the window as she went and changed. Even though it was dark he could see the white caps of the waves as they hit the rocks below. This really was a beautiful view. He saw her come back into the room through the reflection in glass wearing her robe. He turned around looking at her as she lounged on the couch. Whether she knew it or not she was exposing a lot of leg the way she was leaning back on the couch and she looked utterly beautiful.

After refilling their drinks he sat down on the couch by her legs. He set his glass on the table and took one of her legs and put it on his lap as he slid his hand lightly up and down it. She shifted a little, letting more of her robe open. She watched him, her eyes on his. He slid his hand further up her thigh watching and feeling her reaction as he got closer to her center. He slid his fingers over her, she moaned opening her legs more to him. He slid his fingers along her, coaxing her body's response to his hands movements. She finally released giving him what he wanted when his fingers went inside her.

He readjusted himself on the couch and lowered his head, removing his fingers and replacing them with his mouth and tongue. She bucked her hips up meeting his mouth, wrapped her legs around his neck as he ravished her. She was so bloody hot and wet. Her hips bucked harder against his mouth as he thrust his tongue deeper into her driving her into a frenzy. He sucked harder feeling her body's response to his mouth. She climaxed again and he lapped up her juices.

He picked her up and carried her to the bed, removing her robe completely. She reached down unbuttoning his pants and releasing him in her hands. Her mouth went over him, while her hand slid up and down. He grabbed her head pushing himself further into her, pumping in and out of her mouth. He threw back his head grasped hers, pushing deeper into her, releasing his seed.

He laid down pulling her on top of him. Long into the early morning he finally rolled over with her and pulled her to him, her back snugged against him. Before dozing off he heard her voice, "Hawke, there's a bathtub in the washroom that's big enough for the both of us with plenty of room."

He chuckled at her, whispering into her ear, "then darling, where going to have to try it out sometime," then closed his eyes with images of them together.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds