• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • He-Bitch
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

He-Bitch

She raises her arms over the chair back, commanding him to rise with her heavy-lidded eyes, with cherry lips, with the lewd thrusting of her hips and a beckoning finger before she brings her hands back into a masturbatory salutation of his arousal.

"Come to me, slave, and cool my breasts with your tongue." The riding crop smacks his cheek and he rises from the floor only come closer to Gem and drop to his knees before her throne, his lips falling to first one nipple, then the other.

"Suck harder, slave," Gem's nails are raking his back, drawing blood, making him angry as he bites down gently on her left nipple, then licks it in smooth clockwise circles. His hands grasp her breasts as he kneads them and brings them together so he can suck both nipples at once.

She is jerking him off again, bringing him to the brink and yanking his balls to bring him back to frustration and her face is so close to his as she does this. "Get that hard cock in me, slave," Gem says as she reclines against the chair back, her legs swinging up to his shoulders. "Fuck my brains out."

Anders is shaking so hard he can barely aim his dick in the right direction, but he manages to get himself into her, gasping and swearing like a South Harbor stevedore as she squeezes him hard with her strong inner muscles, stopping the release of his sperm but not stopping the pleasure running like a typhoon through his body and pooling in his genitals.

Even my asshole is feeling a good kind of ravaged, Anders thinks as he drives his cock into her pussy for all he is worth, just as she plunges three fingers into his asshole before forcing them into his mouth. "Suck your ass juices off my fingers while you fuck me, slave," Gem commands and he complies, enjoying the earthy taste of his deepest, darkest self.

His nipples are charged with shocks like electric jolts as her mouth and teeth claim them, as her tongue whips their sensitive tips and he thrusts madly into her cunt, jackhammering her in his frenzy. Anders' hands are squeezing her round, firm ass cheeks with abandon now.

Her tongue is everywhere, her teeth are making bites of pain-filled pleasure on his shoulders, neck, earlobes, nipples and throat.

He is screaming and, somewhere in the middle of that ecstasy, he feels her nails dig into his forearms and her stern voice "come into me, slave. Come hard or I will whip you again, on your cock, with the unvarnished rattan switch on the wall."

Pushed over the edge of reason while images of his bleeding cock being whipped bloody go through his mind, Anders lets his semen flow in a hot, high eruption that sends Gem bucking against his cock even harder as she milks him for everything he's worth and screams a high, endless cry.

The squeezing of Anders' alter ego goes from gentle to brutal and he cannot help but wince. He cannot pull out of her tight, muscular cunt until she is satisfied that he is in agony, gasping for air and crying out in ecstasy at the same time. "You know I will never let you have pure pleasure. This has to end with pain, slave." But, oh, this pain hurts so good, Anders admits to himself. It is so good I want to keep having this over and over again,

Anders collapses on the floor as he tries to hug Gem, to hold her close. He needs her after all his come is spent, he needs warmth now.

Gem kicks Anders backward on the carpet again with a booted foot. "No. I don't cuddle with filthy, unfaithful slaves, Anders. I'm not done punishing you. I still enjoy fucking you, but I still hate you."

She reaches for a wet tissue on the end-table by the armchair and wipes her cunt off, tossing his come and the tissue casually into an ashtray before rising to go into the adjoining bathroom to wash him off her body.

Anders hears the shower running and, still lying on the floor, feeling the cold air stealing over him, he muses that it was probably a good thing that he'd gotten caught by Gem banging a two-bit whore in his car on Burgos Street, just outside this hotel. He'd never have become a submissive in his secret BDSM fantasy otherwise. She didn't even know he'd waited all his life for this night.

Until she forgives him, he will be her sex slave. He laughed at that part of their pre-nuptial agreement two years ago, when he'd been a lovestruck man on a mission of business and pleasure, when he'd fallen for this brilliant Asian goddess and asked her to marry him.

She'd just smiled and told him she wanted to be as creative about their marriage as possible, covering all the bases. Gem had said she was a jealous woman and that she would exact punishment if he should ever stick his privates into someone else, orifice notwithstanding.

Was he sure he wanted her? Oh boy, Gem, I do want you, just this way. But it has to be real for me and so I must make you hate me so you can love me the way I need you to love me.

Now, he is her bitch and her punishment is the most beautiful thing he'd ever had in his life, this release of giving his will over to hers after being the boss all day long at the office. Ah, yes, he would do anything to have such sweet punishment every goddamned day of his life.

The bathroom door opens and his personal Shiva steps out, naked and glorious. "Tomorrow, I will have something more interesting to do with you, slave," Gem says, eyeing him with a calculating stare. "I will hogtie you and watch you suck a real cock, a big, thick cock. I will have you watch me fuck that cock, have you fucked by that cock, be fucked by both your cocks. After the customary whipping, of course."

Anders nods his consent, knowing that until Gem is over being angry at him, he has no choice but to comply. "Good," she said, "because your best friend Joaquin is in town from Madrid and I want you to invite him over and convince him to do it, beg him if you have to, suck his cock under the table at the restaurant when we dine with him tomorrow if you have to. Just get me his cock and a show."

With a final snap of the riding crop across his shoulders, Gem sends Anders off into the bathroom to wash. "You may lick my asshole until you fall asleep," she says with a generous note creeping into her voice. Anders approaches the bed and allows her to cuff his arms to the chain fastened to the footboard post between their halves of the bed. "And the cock ring goes back on you. We can't have you coming whenever you want, can we?"

He sighs and knows those words are orders and that he cannot help but comply. It is more than just submission to her will. It is submission to his unspoken, unspeakable desires.

Anders begins to shiver anew, loving his slip of a wife even more and knowing that no other woman will ever, ever tear him away from his perverted little domina who dresses in such demure clothes by day and adopts such a pious mien in public, down to the rosary in her pocket.

This, Anders tells himself, is why you will always piss her off with the whores and sluts she will keep catching you with from now on -- so you can be her whore and her slut without any scruples whatsoever.

Ah, love is never what the romance novels say it is.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • He-Bitch
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds