He Could Wait Until Later To Relieve Himself

Martin looked quickly at his watch, it was gone five o’clock. Dawn would break soon, he had to leave. Hastily he made an unnoticed exit out the back door.

“Faster Daddy, faster.” Fiona urged her father on to greater things. He was thrusting furiously now between her legs, doing all he could to keep from cumming too soon. He employed every mind trick he knew. His eleven inches were pounding mercilessly into his daughter. Grunting and slurping noises were filling the room, a sex odour hung in the air. He was close, so desperately close. Unsure of how close she was, he continued to hold out. “Oh, god, YES, YES, YES” Fiona bit into his shoulder, her cunt gripped his shaft and her hips bucked uncontrollably as she came with such force they nearly fell from the chair.

The vice like grip on his cock pushed him beyond the point of no return. Ramming himself into his daughter to the hilt, he plunged his tongue into her mouth as he flooded her womb with his precious seed. He kept cumming, his sperm shooting from his cock in endless jets, leaking from her as more and more left his body.

Finally, he relaxed, spent. His receding penis fell from his daughter’s pussy. He sat back on the floor, she sliding down to him, as he cradled her in his arms. They looked around. The intruder had fled. They sat for a while, before fixing up the room, swearing secrecy on each other.

It was Karen who noticed the strange white stains on the side fence.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds