He Let Them Have Me #01

He pulled out. I felt hot cum hit my belly and my tits. Jet after jet. I came as it hit my nipples.

"Oh my god," I cried.

I lay back and rested.. I had hundreds of questions, none of them I wanted to ask right now.

"I promised Kyle I'd come back with cum on me. I need to go."

He laughed, "Well get your slutty little body out of here. See you tomorrow."

I headed back to my room. If anyone had seen me they'd have seen my shirt sticking to my cum soaked tits and cum dripping down my belly.

When I got to my room Kyle was awake. He was reading something on the iPad and jacking off.

"Is my little cucky jacking off to cuckold porn?" I asked?

He looked at me guiltily. He saw me covered with cum. I undressed and climbed into bed.

"Here, let me read it to you," I said.

I took the iPad. Sitting next to him, covered with cum, I started to read. It was a cuckold story. I watched him jack off as I read. It was weird, but in a strange way it was comforting. He came on his hand. I got a washcloth and cleaned us both up. I kissed him and we fell asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds