He Never Remembers

Walt: "Play along with what?"

Alma: "Damn!" (She paused realizing that he had forgotten their conversation and plan for the day.) "Well, your wife is waiting for you."

Walt: "Wife?" He had a shocked expression. But this happened quite often.

Alma: (spoken in the calm and relaxed confidence of speaking the same phrase hundreds of times) "Hello Walt, what does the picture of me in your packet say, in your own handwriting?"

Walt: "It says, 'Alma, most trusted friend, Apt #147, do everything she asks.' So, I trust you? (He said reluctantly)

Alma: "What about the Picture of your wife. Never mind that. Your wife is waiting for you, and she is only up for sex in the middle of the day. She is having a good day. Please do not disappoint her."

With that Alma motioned to the bedroom. Walt walked into the bedroom to see Greta sitting on the edge of the bed wearing a full-length sleeping gown.

Greta: "Come on over and give me a kiss."

With that Walt walked over and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. She began to raise her gown up. Walt helped her and took over this task and finished pulling the gown over her head, revealing her naked and aged body. He then helped her to lie back down on the bed. Walking around the bed he disrobed and joined her on the bed. He kissed her again. Sitting back up he began to caress her breasts, while a small smile appeared on her face.

Alma in the other room listened at the door and heard that the events were continuing as planned.

He began to lightly caress her shoulders, arms, again to the breasts and onto her belly. He began to move his hands to rub her womanhood, but arriving there he realized that she was very dry. He reached down to this penis that was erect by this time, but there were no juices yet. So, he looked around and sitting conveniently on the edge of the nightstand was a bottle of lubricant. He applied some lube to his fingers and began to rub her clitoris and slid some of the lube into her vaginal opening. Greta made several small gasps, pleasurable gasps. He continued to work on her, to both of their pleasure. He then moved around to position himself lying perpendicular to her with their genitals lined up next to each other. He lifted her leg closest to him up in the air and slid under the leg and then split his other legs above and below her other leg. He then pulled himself closer and slowly touched his now well lubricated penis to the entrance to her vagina. He pushed in slowly, just a bit, backing off slowly, he pushed all the way in. Without moving he reached around with his hand a began to massage her clit. He was able to continue his thrusting without applying any weight on top of Greta. He continued with slow and rhythmic thrusts. Hand swirls, thrust, hand swirls then thrust. He could feel that her breathing was getting faster and more labored. He could feel her orgasm begin and as it did, her muscles wrapped hard around his penis. This made Walt advance ahead to quickly feel his own juices rumbling. He followed with his orgasm quickly after her. He paused in that position for a short time and pulled out and slid around her and laid his head on her shoulder. He stayed there for a few minutes and they both fell asleep.

He woke from his short nap, very puzzled, but noticing his clothes on the floor he dressed and left the bedroom as Greta rolled over still asleep. He walked into the next room and sat down to watch TV. Alma waited in the kitchen for quite some time, and then she walked in from the kitchen and gave Walt a quick peck on the cheek.

Walt: "Alma! What was that for?"

Alma: "You are a good Friend. Let me walk you home."

Alma then took Walt by the arm to walk him home. They shared a nice walk and talk, not that Walt would remember. The next day Alma showed up at her normal time to collect Walt for his day at that Village. They walked arm in arm slowly down the sidewalk towards the retirement village. As they did many times before, Alma began to once again begin the conversation about Walt's sexual opportunity, which she had had with Walt on many occasions. Walt had a puzzled look on his face, one that he had not had before when Alma began these many conversations. A car came by and screeched its brakes, almost causing an accident at the corner stop sign. Alma continued their conversation and realized that she would have to start over again as Walt had forgotten what they were talking about. Alma knew to avoid significant changes in the environment, to help keep Walt's mind focused on the moment. Alma began her conversation again and Walt once again had that puzzled look on his face.

Alma: "Walt you have provided a special gift to many ladies at the village, will you consider doing this once again."

Walt: "So, you're saying I have already done this many times?"

Alma: "Yes, you have. And today we have a deserving visitor for you, Etta, who will only be here at the retirement village for a few days."

They continued their walk, arriving at Alma's apartment door and walked in and sat on the couch, as they had done almost every day before.

Walt: "So what you are telling me is that many of the ladies here are getting sexually satisfied. Everyone except you, right?" He said but did not pause for an answer. "I mean you are my next-door neighbor that watched me grow up as a child. I remember you very well. I just remember you from 20 years ago. So, I would not be able to believe in a picture of you, with the title 'wife'. So, in recent years, have you had the pleasure of a man?"

Alma did not respond, but lowered her head and indicated a short shake of the head to say, no. With that he reached over and passionately kissed her and she gave him a big hug, not breaking their embrace for a full minute. She melted in his arms and passionately returned his affections. She had so longed for his attention, but she knew that this could never happen, and had never attempted to bring up the conversation to persuade Walt. But this was very difficult for her, as she was the one that was most often in the next room and able to hear all of the pleasures that he was giving the other ladies. Alma tried to hide the fact that she was in love with Walt, but her eyes gave her away to Walt.

Alma wished to invite Walt to the bedroom but knew that she dared not move to a new room or run the risk of Walt forgetting what he was doing. Walt worked the button from Alma's dress and lowered it to her waist. She stood up and stepped out of it. He skillfully removed her bra clasp with a quick snap of his fingers, exposing her beautiful yet sagging breast. He quickly moved to caress both of her breasts, to her great pleasure. As he continued his attentions to her breasts, she unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his pants, lowered his zipper. She then slid her hand inside his boxers to feel his full throbbing member. Walt lowered her to the couch, and she took his boxers down with her as she melted into the couch. Walt directly raised her hips and slid off her full-sized granny panties from her round and curvy hips. This exposed her full and wild bush which Walt brushed his hand lightly across the top layer of her pubic hair. Alma let out a slight gasp. He then began to kiss and nuzzle her neck, as she reclined back and positioned a throw pillow behind her head.

Alma then reached down to cup his testicles with her hand and ran a single finger lightly along his penis from his ball sack all the way up to the tip. Reaching the tip, she coated her thumb with the small amount of his leaking juices and used it to rub the rim of his penis focusing on laps around his rim. Walt returned her attention by reaching down and separating her pubic hair to discover that she was well lubricated from the excitement of their encounter. He reached in with one finger and slid it into her welcoming womanhood, then pulled it out to moisten her clit. With her clitoris fully wet, he started with light circles around her small button that had become a bit plumper. He returned to wet his finger and continued his light caress. Circles, up and down, left and right and back to circles.

Within just a short time she began to breathe a bit heavier and let out a short gasp of air along with a moan. He remoistened and continued his attention until she began to moan and thrust her hips up. He continued his touches through her full orgasm not stopping until it had fully passed. As her breathing began to return to normal, she reached down to firmly squeeze his member feeling the regular pulsing within her hand. She pulled his shaft toward her wide-open curtains. He understood her intentions and he pulled her to the edge of the couch and kneeling down in front of her, lifted her hips slightly and slowly inserted his penis into her velvety hot spot. With a slow and gradual steady movement, he grounded his penis fully inside her until their bodies were fully intermixed. They continued their intimate dance for some time as Alma rubbed her hand gently across his chest, as he squeezed both of her breasts. Walt pulled out and shifted Alma to fully lie on the couch, throwing the back cushions onto the ground to make more room. He then climbed on top and gently mounted her, allowing his chest to mash her breasts, while he supported much of his weight with his arms. In this position he was able to give full, long and steadily harder thrusts. Alma could sense that he was holding back, possibly due to her being much older.

Alma: "Don't hold back, PUSH!"

As Walt began to thrust harder and could feel his fluids peaking. He continued his efforts and just before he was about to burst, Alma began to orgasm again. Walt ejaculated hard into her, but he did not stop and continued to thrust past his orgasm until Alma's orgasm peaked. As it peaked, he held solid pressure into her and rode out her orgasm. Walt rolled onto his side next to Alma and they relaxed there for a moment as both of their labored breathing gradually returned to normal.

Alma: "You do not know how many nights that I would lay awake wondering if it was ever going to be possible for me to enjoy the blessing that you have given to so many ladies. You have a true gift of firmness yet gentleness. It has been tough for me being the lady in the next room for all of your adventures."

They continued their conversation for some time as they lay on the couch still snuggling nude. Alma knew that for this experience to continue that she would have to avoid any sudden changes in the conversation and environment, so that she could keep 'today's Walt' with her a bit longer. She also knew that she could not leave his side, as this would likely trigger a memory forgetting episode. With this she dumped the contents of the candy dish onto the table, pulled the fresh flowers from the large vase, emptied the water into the candy dish and returned her gaze directly into Walt's eyes.

Alma: "This is going to sound a little weird, but could you pee into this vase." "Yes really, Pee into this vase."

Walt did not know what to think about this, but he complied and sat up on the edge of the couch and pulled the vase to his limp penis and buried his tip into the top of this large vase. He then peed directly into the vase. He then looked back up at Alma who reached for the vase from him and pulled it up to her, as she was now sitting on the edge of the couch, and she snuggled it up to her crotch and she added her urine stream to the vase.

Alma: "There now that is much better."

She put down the vase on the table and reached around to grab the back of Walt's head and pulled him to her until their lips met, kissing him passionately. She followed this by cupping his balls; after all it worked last time. Walt's member gradually and slowly rose to attention. She wasted no time in standing up and then sitting down on his lap. Pushing her legs forward on the couch and lining up to his crotch, she then leaned back. She smashed her lower lip around his shaft and began riding the outside of his rocket. Walt enjoyed this for a moment and reached over to support her along both sides of her butt cheeks. She wiggled back away from him. He used this opportunity to insert his member into her previously stretch love box. They both rocked up and down enjoying each other's bodies. They continued their rhythms with their attentions focused on giving each other the most possible pleasure, while caring little for their own. Finally, Walt squinted his eyes and blew his warm load into Alma. She switched her focus and continued to push into Walt, even as his member slowly reduced its size. She reached orgasm once again and was able to finish, even with the half erect penis as her tool. They both collapsed next to each other on the couch. Alma did not rest long, as she did not want to have the uncomfortable question and answer session with a naked Walt. She had experienced a frustrated, lost and naked Walt a number of times in the past, while he was with other women, as Alma had to rush in from the next room from her listening post. So, this time she ushered him into the shower and laid his clothes on the chair nearby. She returned to the living room and straightened herself up a bit. Tossed her bra into the bedroom, she threw her dress over her head and straightened up the couch cushions. She quietly returned to the bathroom and dumped the contents of the vase into the toilet but did not flush, yet, while Walt was in the shower. As she retuned to the Livingroom, there was a knock on the door. She opened the door to see two of the village ladies attempting to walk in.

Alma did not wait for the normal greeting pleasantries and blocked the ladies at the door.

Alma: (spoke with a bit of urgency) "Ladies, we are going to need to change today's plans and push them until tomorrow."

Betty: "Why is that?

Alma: "Well, Walt is already exhausted for the day. Twice actually!"

Looking up they could see her hair was a mess and noticed that she was not wearing a bra, and as they paused and assed her appearance, they knew what that meant.

Betty: "You lucky girl. After all of these years, you finally got your time with Walt. How did you swing this?

Alma: "I will tell you all about this later, but right now he is almost done in the shower. You two need to get out of here and change Etta's plan to tomorrow."

With that she ushered them out of the room and turned around to see what else might need to be straightened up. She saw the picture of herself on the table and walked into the bathroom and placed her picture next to his clothes. A short time later, Walt had finished his shower and walked out after dressing.

Walt: "Where am I and why, just why?"

Alma: (spoken in the calm and relaxed confidence of speaking the same phrase hundreds of times) "Hello Walt, what does the picture of me in your packet say, in your own handwriting?"

Walt: "it says, 'Alma, most trusted friend, Apt #147, do everything she asks.'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 999 milliseconds