• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • He Owned Her From Day One

He Owned Her From Day One

Ryan and Christine were both feeling lonely. Misunderstood by anyone they ever tried to be in a relationship with, they had low expectations as they signed up for Hinge accounts.

His profile, a dashing 44 year old firefighter/IT professional, did hint that he was looking for more than vanilla. A statement made for one of his cues explained he was looking for "A Good Girl that will follow my lead".

Her profile, a pretty 39 year old, boasting an athletic build hiding under modest clothing. A pretty smile, a bashful pose that displayed her sexy legs and feet in a somewhat lengthy summer dress. Then the last picture was the giveaway. The hungry look in her face as she donned braided pigtails.

Being a seasoned Dom, Ryan saw Christines profile and immediately knew that she was a submissive. Even if she didn't know yet. Of course he selected to match her profile. A few hours later, Ryan's phone alerted he had a new match.

With Ryan's statement of needing a woman to follow him, he had been used to women matching him that did not understand him. Some were outright aggressive over his statement, and matched only to accuse him of misogyny. Others matched because they like to be dominated only in bed and understood the 'Good Girl' as a BDSM idiom. Ryan quickly dismissed these conversations and matches.

With Ryan's now callous demeanor towards new matches, he was excited to see Christine's notification, but certainly skeptical. As he read her opening message of "you look like trouble", he smiled, his dick started to fill, and immediately sat upright at his windowless desk. Thinking, did I find a potential mate???

Cautiously, he entered the conversation. Can't be too quick with the taboo mention of BDSM, bondage, his sadism, his fetish of controlling every aspect of her life. "Haha, I definitely can be 😈" he responded. Some small talk ensues.. advent calendars are cool, staring business, blah blah blah. Then he thought, let's test these waters a little bit. "The braided pigtails, you like them tugged on, don't you." She replies, "well yes, that's what they're there for." Immediately he comes back with "so I'm sure your neck loves to be in the grip of a warm palm, doesn't it." "Oof, is it that obvious?" She replied.

Ryan's thinking, alright there's potential here! He instructed Christine to take the BDSM test. She immediately obeyed and took the test.. 100% submissive 95% masochist, 86% rope bunny, 66% slave. Ryan, shocked, as he has only dealt with those that identify as brat shared his results. 100% brat tamer, 100% dominant, 100% daddy/mommy, 98% rigger.

Now the conversation is all about BDSM. Immediately, he is assigning her tasks. He picks out her bra and panties for each day. He informs her how she should pose to display them for him, and also her outfit for the day. Every time she changes clothes, she is to send him a picture of the new outfit in the same pose. Christine mentions she has anxiety, in turn, Ryan assigns her meditation and journaling. Water and food consumption is to be reported. Christine's nails are to keep painted per Ryan's choice of color. Daily exercise rotation is assigned and considered completed with picture proof. She is tasked with obtaining measurements for a chastity belt, and researching all aspects of wearing one for a week. All assignments are tracked and scored in an app, where all points add up to rewards. The only available reward so far is a collar.

They meet in person. There is immediate chemistry. Within minutes, Ryan grabs Christine's neck and shoves her against his truck. First date is in public. They start out bowling, then get something to eat and head for a walk in some secluded woods. They return to the truck, and both observe they hadn't seen anyone drive on this road the whole time.

At this point, Christine is accustomed to a chart of 12 slave positions for posing in her daily pictures. Ryan sternly calls out "Kitten, position #3 against the truck." Christine faces the truck, crosses her palms against it, spreads her legs, and pushes her ass out for inspection. Ryan takes his rough hands and gropes Christine from her head to her feet. She struggles to keep standing, fighting his aggressive touch and her desire to collapse in his arms. He smacks her hard on her ass, and tells her "turn around to face me and present your hands". Ryan says, and adds "Good Girl" as he locks a pair of black smith and Wesson handcuffs on her slender wrists.

Christine has never been restrained in any manor before. Never been handcuffed, tied up, or arrested. Her cheeks turn bright red, and she tries to hide her handcuffed wrists under her shirt. "Just stand here a minute, feel them, look at them, test your range of motion" Ryan says. "Let's take a short walk" Ryan says as he grabs Christine's left hand with his right hand. With her hands bound, she asks "what should I do with my other hand? I feel a bit awkward" Ryan answers " hold the outside of my hand!" As he leads her around the parking lot and investigating the trailhead maps.

After about an hour, he walks her back to the truck and asks Christine if she is enjoying being bound. Christine answers "yes Daddy! I feel like you are in complete control of me and I feel free!" Ryan responds with "that's great Kitten, I will let you remain this way for a little longer. Hop in the backseat of the truck with me, and show Daddy how good you suck cock. Take your pants off so I can feel inside you while you have my dick in your mouth."

Ryan is reclined in the backseat, Christine is laying across the bench. Her knees are bent, and her feet are up and now wearing leg irons. Ryan has his right hand reaching over her ass and into her pussy, as Christine is rapidly moving her head up and down to take Ryan's entire cock. Christine's cuffed hands are massaging Ryan's balls, as he controls the tempo with his left hand firm grip pulling her hair and pushing her deeper. As he gets close to climax, and he feels her squirt all over the seat, he slows the pace. She feels him pulsate over and over until he finally releases his entire load.

"Don't swallow yet kitten! Sit up. Tilt your head back and gargle." She wipes excess off of her chin with her cuffed hands, and licks it as she continues to gargle. "Alright now swallow it" Ryan commands, and adds "you're such a good girl". Christine swallows, and smiles, as Ryan grabs her waist and pulls her in for a huge hug.

Chastity Day 1

Ryan pulls out the chastity belt that was ordered specifically for Christine's measurements. Christine looks at it, and investigates the installed 3" dildo. "I have to make a few adjustments, and make sure you're comfortable, as you will be wearing this until the next time I see you" Ryan says as he gets his screwdriver and wrench. He folds the seat up and instructs Christine to kneel and hold on to the headrest, as he inserts the dildo into her soaking pussy and wraps the belt around her waist. "Ooh it's cold", she says as he pushes and pulls and adjusts the hardware, and finally fastens the lock.

"You're mine now. Your mind, your schedule, your pussy. With this, you can earn your orgasms from me, by continuing in your obedience." Ryan removes the leg irons and helps Christine get her pants on and reattaches the leg irons. He leads her carefully to the front seat where he buckles her in and drives her back to her car.

Once returned, Ryan removes the handcuffs and leg irons, inspecting the marks left in Christine's delicate skin. He walks her to her car and opens her door, and Christine mentions how good the dildo locked in her feels. "DO NOT GET OFF FROM IT WITHOUT PERMISSION " Ryan sternly commands. "Yes Daddy" Christine replies as she gets in her car. She heads towards home to await further instructions, now motivated more to see him again than anything she's ever longed for. He owns her. She is his property.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • He Owned Her From Day One

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds