He Said, She Said: Those Friday Stockings

My body pinned in a submissive position, I only had my words and my tightness to offer as he was now in complete control of our illicit act. I coaxed him, "C'mon luv, fill me again." He pushed down into me and barely moved as he toyed with me, teasing himself towards release. Our sweaty cummy pubic hairs meshed and tangled. My delicate outer lips swaying to the light dance of his wide base. Deep within, my cum coated walls caressed his swollen head as the shinny bobbed flesh widened me and reminded me how good he felt in my grasp.

"Oh yes Liz, I want you, you turn me on so much," he cooed as he delicately pushed forward. I felt his balls resting against my ass as he gently rustled my flower. "Yes Luv, that's it, come on, have me... cum in me," I urged. His shaft throbbed and pulsed and he came in steady streams and lust and passion poured from him. It seemed like it would never end. I knew his orgasm was very deep and moving, the kind that shakes the core of ones existence. He spilled himself into me over and over as I told him, "Yes Luv, yes, that's it, give me all of it."

When finished, he reached under and picked me up and we sat in his leather high back chair, he still within me as we held each other savoring the rare moment. Usually I go home for the weekend, satisfied knowing he has had me but wanting more of him. This time I went home knowing I carried him within me as I walked home, that I could not wait for the next time and that I was enjoying our little Friday affair.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds