Heather Ch. 16

"Because we can't play any of our little girl games when you've still got a big cock. Come on now. Look into my eyes while you give her your cream!"

So as Isabelle pumped and sucked harder I knew I couldn't hold back any more. With Heather still fingering herself and smiling at me I gave a moan and cry and felt my cum rushing into Isabelle's mouth. She quickly changed her head movements, swallowing and pumping at the same time. I just watched them both, incredulous, until I could feel my hardness subsiding, and Isabelle looked up at me, her lips wet around my cock. She moved her head back, to let my cock slide out and swallowed.

"Mmm," she smiled, wiping her finger elegantly over her lips, "I really do like my cream before my cocoa... I'm sorry I should have offered it to you first as you are my guest, but sometimes I just have to be in charge, you know. I think there's a little drop left though, so just come and suck it up, Heather."

Heather obediently came over, breasts wobbling deliciously, and knelt in front of me. Isabelle held out my now deflated cock for her, and she dutifully leaned forward and began licking me. God it is was wonderful to watch and feel, even if my cock couldn't yet regain any vigor.

"Now, that's enough!" said Isabelle, assuming mastery of all. "Now let's get our little girl dressed up properly, then we can begin our fun!" and with that she pulled the panties up over my cock, tucking it in downwards, before pulling them right up tight. Isabelle moved to one side so that Heather could see. "There," she said, looking back at Heather.

"Well, I think the first thing we should do is give her a new name - I think Maude would be very good, don't you pet? Then we can play the first game of Postman's Knock! Come on Heather, let's see you kiss and cuddle with Maude. Don't forget you can only kiss and touch above the waist in this game. No stroking of panties, Heather! I'll just watch - and get myself a bit more undressed too. Come on, Heather, show her what to do!"

And with that Heather came over to me, and held my hands. Her cardigan still hung beside her naked breasts, with her stockings and suspender belt the only other things she was wearing. She smiled, and moved her head towards mine, before kissing me gently on the lips. Then she pulled me into a tight hug, squeezing her breasts against my cardigan, and kissed me with her mouth open. She forced her tongue between my lips, exploring my mouth. I felt my cock twitch inside the tight panties, and moved my tongue back to challenge hers.

I could hear Isabelle's voice. "You girls do look gorgeous like that - if only I had a camera now! Let's see your fingers explore, girls!"

Heather continued to kiss me, but now her hands were reaching up my back, under the cardigan. I did the same, feeling increasingly confident as I stroked her soft skin. Then I let my right hand move forwards, and Heather lifted her arm up so I could reach round to her breast. Its softness felt gorgeous, and her nipple hardened under my touch. Heather's breath came a little harder as we kissed and entwined. Then her hand went down to touch my bottom, but Isabelle suddenly interrupted:

"No, foul! No touching below the waist - you are disqualified, Heather."

We stopped kissing and looked around towards Isabelle. She must have stripped off completely while we were kissing, then put her cardigan back on, still buttoned just at the neck. She looked amazing, dressed just in that purple cardigan with her lower body naked - her shaved mound identical to Heather's yet somehow more elegant.

"Now it's my turn, Heather - you'll just have to watch us for a moment or two..."

So now Isabelle came up towards me, her purple cardigan wobbling up and down over her naked breasts, and her pussy somehow much more prominent than I remembered now that she too had shaved completely.

"Well let me have you now, my precious!" she smiled, moving her hands up behind my head, to bring my face towards hers.

She closed her eyes and pressed her lips against mine, the lipstick taste and her perfume melding into one as she kissed me hard. Her tongue came into my mouth and licked me, so I licked her back, our tongues flicking together sensuously. Then she pulled back a little, and began stroking her hand up and over my left breast, her hand bulging under the pink cardigan.

"Mmmm, what nice breasts you have my dear - now you feel mine if you please!" she smiled, lifting her arms behind her head.

I reached forward and slipped my hands under her cardigan, feeling the soft mounds of her breasts and reaching up to flick and caress her nipples.

"Oooh you are getting good at this," she smiled, "...it must be all the expert tuition you are getting from the other girls!"

My hand slid round and down her back to squeeze her bottom, but Heather's voice broke up the arousal. "Hey, that's below the waist! Girls you must stop immediately."

"Well OK," said Isabelle, "It's a fair call, even if I would have liked more. Let's play our next game now - It's called 'Milky, Milky'.

"Where do you get all these games from, Izzy?" asked Heather, inquisitive as ever.

"Well some I make up," she replied, "but most are from my ladies circle - you know, the one I told you about last time. You really should join us you know, it's so much fun!"

"And now I need you to get down on all fours, Heather," she continued, "as you can pretend to be the cow to start with. I'll be the milkmaid first, and Andrew can have a turn once he knows what to do. There's a time limit of three minutes each."

So Heather got down on all fours, and immediately her cardigan slipped forward exposing her pink rounded bottom. I knew if I was in the right place I'd see all of her cunt too, but thought I'd wait first to see what Isabelle did.

She simply knelt beside Heather, and looked up to tell me: "It's really very easy - a milkmaid has to milk the cow. So you just need to find the udders," and she reached her hands under Heather dangling cardigan, "then pull on the teats to get the milk out!"

And she began an elaborate movement as if she was milking her neighbour, pulling down on each breast in turn, then squeezing her nipple. Heather moaned gently.

I'd walked around behind Heather to admire her cunt from behind, and was just looking at the pink folds no longer hairy, when Isabelle beckoned me to kneel down on the other side of her.

'Here," she said, "I've had a little go, now you can show me if you can do it properly - I'll just watch."

So slipping my hands under the open edge of her cardigan, I quickly found her dangling breast, and stroked it downward to the nipple, before giving it a good squeeze. Heather sighed, so I reached further to her other breast, and did it again. Again she sighed.

"Has she made any milk yet?" asked Isabelle, innocently.

"I don't think so!" I replied, carrying on my milking movements.

"Then she's a naughty cow, and I'll have to smack her rump!" said Isabelle, reaching her hand high before bringing it down with a loud smack on Heather's naked bottom. She flinched as I continued to feel her breasts, then Isabelle smacked here again - and again - making quite a noise each time. I saw Heather shut her eyes in pain, but she didn't cry out. Not until the seventh smack came down, and even then it was more of an "ouch" than an "Ouch!" Isabelle then soothed her neighbours soreness by stroking gently over her big rounded cheeks - and, I noticed, slipping a hand between her legs to stroke her pussy too.

Heather gasped.

"Hope I didn't hurt you dear!" Isabelle sounded concerned. "I was just seeing if you're ready for our next game, which is called 'Rosebud' - Maude, go over to the side and pass me my silver rod please. Oh, and there's a little bottle of baby oil there too."

So I moved over to the dressing table, where I saw a long narrow silver dildo, lying between her perfume bottles. And under the mirror was a pink top of a baby oil bottle. I grabbed them both, and walked back over to Isabelle, feeling so strange to be dressed up when they were both nearly naked.

"Here you are." I said, handing them to Isabelle.

"No, you keep the baby oil, and I'll have my silver rod. I hope you're ready for your special treat, Heather!

Heather, still kneeling on all fours, smiled round at us.

"Right, my girl," said Isabelle looking over to me. "Strip off your panties, then come and rub a little oil into Heather's bottom!"

So putting the oil on the bed, I stripped off my panties, feeling the relief as my semi-erection had somewhere to grow. Then picking up the oil, I moved to kneel behind Heather and opened the oil.

"Just pour a little into your hand, then let it drip down between her botty cheeks," smiled Isabelle. "I think she'll like that!"

So I did as I was told, pouring a little of the clear liquid into my hand, then moving closer to Heather's bottom. I didn't quite know how best to do it, so ended up just letting the oil drip from my fingers to Heather's bottom, and watching how it dribbled down between her legs.

"Now give her a gentle fingering around her botty hole, please Maude." And as I touched her skin, so Heather gasped. I felt around her hole, all over her little rosebud, and down a bit further between leg legs.

"Mmmm.... You look very nice doing that you know," smiled Isabelle, "but now it's my turn. You go round to the front and offer the cow a little something to keep her lips busy." I couldn't believe what she was saying, but moved round in front of Heather, seeing her smile at me and obediently open her mouth. I sprang harder to attention at just the thought, and knelt down again to offer her my stiffening cock.

Just then I heard the high pitched buzzing as Isabelle turned the vibrator on, and Heather gasped as the metal touched her sensitive skin. But she soon put her lips around my cock, taking me to heaven with just one lick. It was so amazing to be kneeling there, being sucked, while I watched Isabelle sliding the dildo, and her fingers, between Heather's bottom cheeks. Then as I watched I say Isabelle movement change, as she started to push the dildo into here neighbour's anus. Heather suddenly began sucking harder at me, moving her head up and down almost in time with Isabelle's hand pushing into her body. I could see Isabelle had now got one hand under the dildo and was feeling Heather's cunt, playing with her clitty by the look of things.

Soon Heather was being penetrated in all three holes at once, as Isabelle clearly had at least one finger in her cunt, the dildo pushed into her anus, and my cock - now hard as ever - pushed into her mouth. She seemed to love it, and in no time her body was moving in rhythmic thrusts as Isabelle and I both pushed into her in turn.

"Come on, now poppet!" encouraged Isabelle, "Be a good chum and let me see you cum properly for us. You'd like that too, wouldn't you Maude?"

"Oh God yes," I panted, feeling my own cum rising up my shaft at this amazing stimulation. "Well give her a little more milking, while she sucks you off, and I'll finish off her clitty and botty."

So I leaned slightly forward, pushing harder into Heather's mouth, and slipped both hands under the sides of her cardigan, quickly finding and grasping her wobbling breasts. Soon I'd got to her nipples, and was playing with them, when Heather opened her mouth to gasp some air as well as my cock. She was making such a noise too, with the slippery squidgy noise of Isabelle's fingers in her cunt, the buzzing of the dildo in her anus, and the sloppy noises of her trying to breathe as she sucked me.

"Right, she's ready now, Maude, so you come round here with me, and I'll make sure you both have a special treat!"

As I pulled my cock from her lips Heather smiled up at me, panting now so hard she was nearly cumming.

"Quickly!" urged Isabelle.

I knelt behind Heather, as Isabelle indicated, and thought I was just going to fuck her from behind. But Isabelle had other ideas. She simply slid the silver rod out of her neighbour's anus, and beamed over to me.

"There you are Maude, just push yourself up there while I finish off her clitty. She's never had an arse-fuck before, have you poppet?"

"No," moaned Heather, "but be gentle with me Maude!"

So as Isabelle watched, I moved my cock closer to Heather's anus, now open and oily and waiting for me. I pushed into her, but my cock wouldn't go to start with, so I grabbed Heather's wool-covered hips to get a grip. Then as I continued to press against her, and Isabelle's fingers slipped everywhere, I felt myself slip inside, and the tight ring of her anus gripped my cock.

I began to push harder now, and Heather's moaning picked up again with Isabelle kneeling beside me fingering her cunt and clitty, and stroking my balls too.

God it was amazing, and I knew I'd have to cum soon with the sheer excitement of fucking her slippery arse while her neighbour fingered her vagina.

Heather too was at fever pitch, shouting out, "Oh fuck me now, fuck me both of you!" as her panting got faster and faster.

The she gave a shriek as her orgasm started, and I cried out with pleasure as my first spurt of cum shot up inside her, while we both orgasmed together.

.........

What would I tell my mother when I got home - what kind of jiggling was this!

© 2011 Maudecardy

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heather Ch. 16
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds