Heather's Baptism

As she spoke the words, her eyes and face briefly flashed 'fear' and the girl saw it. Understood it. She reached one hand to gently stroke Heather's hair, brushing some of the rain from the soaked tresses. Her eyes softened once more, lips moving softly over Heather's face, tongue gently licking at the rain trickling over her lashes, down her cheeks, before she answered.

"What a wonderful gift you give me. Your first time; so very, very special." She softly pressed her lips to Heather's once more, before smiling, looking up at the rain, lifting one hand to it, then back to Heather. "Then let this be your baptism sweet woman. Your baptism of love."

Her lips moved back to Heather's this time, firmly, demandingly, her tongue asking and gaining entry of Heather's mouth. Her hands roaming and caressing all over Heather's burning skin. Her touch created a fire in Heather that even the rain could not quell. In fact the opposite, the feeling of the rain on her skin freed her, released her from her old life. Yes, she thought. Yes. A baptism.

The girl's mouth was moving over Heather's face, down her neck, her throat, to a place at the base of her throat that turned her legs to jelly. As the girl's mouth moved to Heather's breasts, kissing over the soft roundness, but avoiding the nipples, the older woman's breath was held gasping in her throat in anticipation of the feel of those lips on her nipples.

Hands moved around her, behind her; fingers slid inside the waist of her trousers, inside her panties, caressing her hips, making her shudder. Lips moved closer and closer to a nipple, as Heather writhed and whimpered. She wanted those lips on her; she wanted them so badly.

The girl whispered against Heather's skin, "Patience, sweet one, patience." Her hands moved to the front of Heather's trousers, released the clasp, and zipper, and with little preamble pushed them down and off Heather's hips.

Heather was shaking now, partly with fear, mostly with anticipation. She had never felt this way, this alive, this on fire, in her life. The lips finally moved and gently, so tenderly encircled one hard, hard nipple, and sucked.

The sound that escaped from Heather's mouth was unlike any sound she had ever made before. A cry of passion, of desire, of need. As her back arched, her hands moved to hold those lips to her, not wanting them to leave.

The girl's hands moved inside Heather's panties, easing them off her hips, moving down her skin as she removed them. She released Heather's nipple as her mouth set off on a downwards path making Heather groan. Down her ribs, across her sides, lingering over her navel, nails dragging over her soft, trembling belly. Heather was whimpering and moaning, her mind almost unable to make sense of the feelings surging through her body, the reactions to so many different touches. She felt hands pushing her trousers and panties to her ankles, urging her to lift her legs, and suddenly they were gone. Everything that had been before, had gone.

With a sudden clarity, she realised she was standing naked, in a wood, in a rainstorm, being loved, caressed, seduced.........by a beautiful stranger. And she was loving every single moment of it. Wanted it, craved it. This was the Heather she had always wanted to be, the Heather that had hidden inside her for so long. Just as she realised this, the girl's lips dropped lower into Heather's curls, her hands encircling Heather's hips, pulling her against that soft, but demanding mouth.

"Oh God, oh god, yes, yes, pleeease, yes."

She heard herself say the words, cry the words, but had no idea she could even feel this way. The girl's mouth moved lower, her shoulders eased against Heather's thighs, urging them apart. Without a second thought, Heather moved, opened herself up, felt the cool air, the even cooler rain, on her inflamed tissues, and then the intense heat of the girl's mouth all at the same time.

The effect was a strangled cry torn from Heather's throat. No words, just sounds, as she felt that tongue, those lips, move on her, rousing her, inflaming her. She felt the fire moving from that spot to engulf her whole body. She felt the girl's fingers spreading over her cheeks, squeezing them, pulling Heather hard against her face, as she filled the silky warmth for the first time with her tongue, plunging deeply into her soft sweetness. The pleasure was almost more than Heather could bear.

"Oh god, please, please, please" she begged, although she had no idea what she was begging for. And then suddenly she knew. The girl's lips had closed over her hard centre, and her tongue was flicking rhythmically over it.

The feeling was so intense, so unlike anything she had ever felt before, Heather did the only thing she could. She screamed. And as her hips surged back and forth against the girl's face, as her own juices added to the rain running down her legs, her scream of release echoed all around the trees, reverberating through the branches. She clutched her hands to the girl's shoulders, gripping tightly, as the pleasure rippled through her body, tightening every muscle, every sinew, hardening even more her already hard nipples, arching her back.

Gradually the waves of pleasure slowed, and flattened.

Gradually Heather remembered to breathe.

Gradually the girl's tongue and lips slowed and stopped.

Gradually the girl's hands began to move, gently caressingly over Heather's tingling, sensitive skin, making her shudder again.

Gradually Heather's grip on the girl's shoulders lessened, and her fingers moved to touch the head lying against Heather's belly.

Then clarity returned. A different clarity. The clarity that comes from a new perspective. Heather reached for the girl, drew her up to her. They stood encircled in each other's arms, leaning against the tree, the rain slowing, a gentle showering now drifting over their soaked bodies, just like the gentle showering still present between Heather's legs.

The girl lifted her head to look into Heather's green eyes, now so soft and fearless. The fire she had seen earlier was now a gentle flame, where it had been an inferno. But still smouldering, ready to burst again. She began to speak, but Heather quickly placed one hand on her seducer's lips, and gently shook her head.

This was not the time for words; that would come later. For now, it was enough to hear the sound of the rain, as it played against the leaves, the branches, their bodies. The sound of a new beginning. The echo of a baptism.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds