Heather's Family

"I can't tell what other men like, but I would love having you do that to me." he told her. She reach out ad lick his nipple, as he held his cock in his hand and rub it back and forth on her pussy getting his cockhead really wet. When she suck his nipple into her mouth he push his cock in her pussy.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO" she moans.

" Oh Baby, your so fucking tight, and wet." he said. Logan's pushes deeper in her. She stops, and looks down at where they are join together.

"Can I touch you down there?" she ask.

"Give me a few minutes first." he said. When he feels that he can handle her touching him he tells her she can. She caress's him, and it sends a tingle to his balls.

He starts moving slowly inside her, loving the feeling of being inside a woman. Her touch is making it harder for him to keep going slowly.

"Oh Logan's please." she said.

" I want to take I slow Honey, I don't want to scare you." he said.

"You wont scare me, please take me there, take me to heaven Logan's. The heaven I feel only with you." she told him. He move faster with each stroke in, he lost control when he felt her pussy muscles squeeze him.

" OH, BABY, I'M NOT GOING TO LAST LONG, YES SQUEEZE ME AGAIN. AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH, BABY HERE I CUM!!!" he cried out.

The next morning he wakes up to find his cock is still inside, and her legs still over his. He pulls her on top of him. She opens her eyes to see him smiling at her, holding her hips, he moves her hips back, forth, up, and down. She gets the idea and move on him. She twists, and lifts up, and go back down on him. Bending down she kisses him. He rolls her under him.

"OH BABY, I CAN'T HOLD BACK, I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU, PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I DO." he said.

"FASTER, HARDER LOGON, YOU WONT HURT ME I WANT IT HARD AND FAST, OH YES HARDER." she yelled. He couldn't hold back ay longer, he pounds her over and over again. They reach their orgasms together.

After breakfast Logan's and Heather went into town. He went to his Doctor appointment, while she went shopping for food and some clothes for the winter that's coming. She look at her watch, she had 10 minutes till she had to meet Logan's at Mary's Diner. She hurried over to the Diner. As she rounded the corner she was grab. Heather look up, and saw it was him. The one who had hurt her the most that horrible night last year. She tried to scream, but he had his hand over her mouth. Pulling he as he walk to his car, where she saw the other two men. She bit his hand, and she scream as load as she could. The man hit her, and she pass out.

Fred was outside and he heard her scream. He took off running. Logan's just came out of the Doc's office when he heard a woman scream. He saw Fred go around the corner and he followed him. They both saw the men hitting Heather. Logan's was in a rage, and he grab the man and threw him to the ground and beat him. Fred pick Heather up and carry her to the diner. Logan's stop and look up to see he was surrounded by men.

"I think you gentlemen better leave this town, and never some near me or mine again. The next time I see you, I'll kill you." he told them.

Mary saw Fred carrying Heather, she ran to the door. Opening the door, she ask what happen.

"Those men found her and was beating her when we came around the corner." he said.

"Where's Logan's, I want him." she said crying.

"I'm here Baby, I'm right here." he said holding her.

" Mary go get Doc, bring him here." he said.

"Oh Baby, I'm not ever letting you go. I love you." he whispers in her ear.

" Come people let me in here to see how she is." a man said.

"She was beaten Doc." Logan's said.

"Lets get her over to my offices." he said. Logan's carried her over.

"Take her home and let her rest, keep the cuts clean, and Don't let her do anything for at least three days." Doc told him. Heather tug on the Doctors hand.

"Yes dear what is it?" he ask. He bends down.

"Can we do it?" she whispers.

" You mean make love." he whispers. She nodded her head.

"Yes my dear you both can, just be careful." he said to Logan's. Logan's took her home, and put her to bed. Keeping an eye on her, he went about getting his computer set up in the new den.

Logan's was sitting on the porch when Fred and Mary pull in. They talk for awhile, then leave telling Logan's to call if they needed anything. He heard her screaming, he ran into the house. Holding her telling her everything will be alright. She tells him the whole story of who, and what her father did. He's shock letting her go, he tells her that he knows who her father was.

"Your father was my older brother, the one I told you about." he said.

"How can that be, he said. he had no family living anywhere. He wouldn't ever marry my mother, when she found out she was going to have his baby." she said.

"Go back o sleep Heather I need to think about things now, I'll be here somewhere." he told her.

After a while she did fall back asleep, tossing and turning all night, the dreams were the worst. Logan's check on her thru the night. He couldn't believe it, Heather was his niece and he had fuck her, and enjoyed it. He was asking himself a lot of questions that only she could answer. He'd have to ask her later. Walking back into their room, he saw that she had kick the sheets off and she was laying naked there. He wanted to climb into that bed and pull her to him and fuck her till he didn't hurt anymore. His cock was hard again, he wanted her, he knew that would never change. He walk over and sat on the bed watching her.

"Heather, come on Baby wake up I need to talk to you." he ask.

"Mmmmmm." she moans.

"Heather What did you mean by your father never marrying your mother?" he ask. Sitting up she tells him that her father told her mother that he would never marry her and that his name was not going on the birth certificate, and his name isn't there I check." she told him.

"Does Mary and Fred know about who you are?" he ask.

"No Logan's I didn't even know till you told me last night." she said.

"Do you want to tell anyone, that I'm your Uncle and Mary's your Aunt?" he ask. "No, because I'd have to tell about him, and I want to forget he was ever my father, besides I have no proof he was." she said. Logan's sat there thinking, his hand caressing her shoulders.

"I've fantasized about one day fucking my niece. I think every man dose, but I never thought it would be possible. Heather I love you, and I want us to have children together. I want you now even knowing your my niece, and knowing that it's wrong. I still want to fuck you." he tells her.

"I feel the same way Logan's, I want you, I want to loose myself in you. I don't care if it's wrong to want you. So what do we do now? Do I leave your bed, or leave your house?" she said askingly.

"You will stay right here in our bed with me, but we can't tell anyone what we have discovered. I can't give you up Heather. Move over and let me lay down. We're going to do what's called a 69, your pussy on my face, and your face on my cock." he said.

Heather climb on top of him, putting her pussy on his face. She felt his tongue lick her, and his finger spread her, and his tongue slipping in and out. She lick his cockhead,licking the cum resting there. She like the taste of his cum. Moving her hand up and down the length of his 9 inch hard cock. She took him into her mouth, sucking him deep into her throat. Logan's roll them over, with him on top on. He slowly fuck her face, moving his cock.

"Oh God Heather I want my cock bury inside your pussy." he said pulling away. Turning around he kiss her lips, as he plunges into her pussy. He can't hold back, he plunges her hard, and fast till he explodes deep into her. He reaches down and rubs her pussy, she climax's with him. Still inside her he pulls them to their sides and they fall asleep.

Logan's woke up alone, he look around the room and saw her standing in front of the mirror, rubbing her tummy. He smile, knowing she was wondering what she would look and feel like having his baby, he planted there last night. Getting up quietly, he walk over to stand behind her.

"Mmmmm, I can't wait till you show Baby." he said holding her hand in place over her tummy. He moves his cock between her legs.

"Spread your legs a little, and watch me slide in." he whispers in her ear. She watches his cock sliding into her. He sees the chair close by and grabs it. pulling it in front of her he tells her to put her hands on the arms rest and lift one leg into the chair, he turns them, so they can watch in the mirror.

"Can you see where we are join?" he ask. She nods her head yes. She watches him fucking her, and he moves faster, with long quick strokes, she reaches down and rubs her pussy, sending her muscles squeezing his cock and he fucks her harder and faster.

Sending them both over the edge.

"OH GOD BABY, I'M GOING TO FILL YOUR CUNT WITH MORE OF MY BABY JUICE." he cried out.

"OH YES DO, PLEASE FILL ME UP, YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OOOOOH, GOOOOOD, FUUUUUCK, MEEEEE!!!" she yell.

" OH GOD I'M CUMMMMMMMING!!!!!" they both scream.

They never told anyone, and they had four babies. Two twin sons, and two twin daughters. And when the kids turn 18, both Logan's and Heather will tell their children everything.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds