Heavenly Love Ch. 11

"That could apply to you too. The future is not ours to worry. But I know what I have and I ain't giving it up for anything else. I know that for sure."

She smiled, leaned forward and took my hand in hers and stroked it gently. "I for one would only hope that things remain the same. If you did change your mind, I would have to accept and understand even if it will break my heart. But that is by no means a reason for you to feel obligated. You should do what you feel right. You are under no obligation."

"I have made my choice and it will stay that way for all my life." I assured her by squeezing her hand in mine.

"I for one will assure you that no matter what, I will always be faithful to you." She was holding my hand in her and squeezed it gently.

"Same here." I smiled sincerely.

She just looked at me with deep stare and blinked her eyes in acknowledgement.

After this heavy conversation, I wanted to lighten the mood.

"How's work?" I tried to distract her.

"It's going ok." She smiled coyly and playfully ran her fingers along the buttons of her top. "What about you?"

"Soon I will be working on my project. Final year. Big thing." I nodded.

"Have you decided what it is going to be?" she gazed at me.

"I have a few ideas." I told her.

"Do you now!?" She smiled. "I could have given you some ideas too," she was teasing me while licking her lips.

"I know." I shook my head with helplessness and smiled.

She lifted her eyebrow and showed the twinkle in her eye with a sly smile on her lips.

"May be you could tell me about it sometime?" I decided to play along.

"Sure. Do you just want your brain stormed or get your fingers into it?"

"Depends on the ideas" I smiled at her gazing eyes. "Does that mean you have just a few or many?"

"I have quite a few. Depends if you want to know them all." She was again toying with the buttons on her top suggestively.

"I'd love to know them all."

"Really?" She grinned coyly.

"You know I would." I wanted to sound sincere. "Anything from you, I'm all ears."

"and hands, fingers, lips and more..." she giggled with a girly laugh.

I laughed out with her. "Cant wait."

"Promises promises." While she stared straight at me, she tilted her head and popped her tongue out at me.

"You always have had my full attention," I smiled at her.

"And I always like that." She touched my hand and gently ran her fingers across it. "Shall we?", she gestured if we were ready to leave.

"Come on then."

We paid and started our way back home. The evening was looking very interesting.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 708 milliseconds