Heavenly Mother

It was that cock that had changed her from a mother to a woman. It was swaying gently, like the cobra in front of a snake charmer's flute. Only she was being charmed. Cobra was charming the charmer. The snake was mesmerizing the swaying musician.

She sat up and fixed her long and beautiful hair with her hands. She tied the hair with a hairband and, to her and his surprise, got up and over him and straddled him. She reached down, grabbed his cock and directed it towards her hole. Slowly and steadily she impaled herself with it. She took his cock in, on purpose, and settled on top of him in a high and mighty pose. She removed her shirt and bared her motherhood to him. He was looking at her with a ton of surprise and a lot of joy.

She started to move her body up and down, slowly, taking him out and then in. Out and then in. He was incredulous. She let that cock go as deep in her as possible and then lifted herself off of it as high as possible without letting it exit completely. After spending quite a bit of time doing that, she then leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest. She started moving forward and bending his cock towards his stomach, until the top part of the head came out. Then she moved backward, using her pussy to pull his cock back in. This style of having sex was having an amazing affect on him as she could tell from the glazed look on his face. His mouth was agape and his lips were trembling, as he reached up and placed his hands firmly on his birthright, her breasts.

The effects of her grinding his cock with that motion and his taking her softness in through his palms worked their magic and soon he started to thrust as well. She had to change her direction so as to keep that in and out motion smooth and hurdle free.

He was coming, she could tell. His face was contorting in ways that could only be due to his muscles going haywire against the sensations his cock was spreading throughout his body. She had to move straight up and down to make sure that he didn't slip out at such a crucial moment. She waited for his release as his thrusts became more and more forceful. She could feel his cock enlarging inside of her and she could feel the pressure building. One hard thrust and he held her up above the bed, same as she had done it to him. Then another thrust and his hands grabbing her hips in panic. Then all hell broke loose.

He was thrusting uncontrollably as he tried to hold her in place on top of his cock. He was literally screaming with pain as his ball pushed his sperm out, upward and into her. She actually felt the first shot; then she was not able to feel anything as he was grabbing her all around. He was shooting and he was trying to hold on to her for dear life.

Once the storm subsided, she stayed on top of him keeping him down and subdued. After a long while, his colour returned to his face and she prostrated herself on top of him. He held her feather-light body on top of him and lay there with his eyes closed and his face showing tremendous pleasure and strain of that pleasure.

She was the first to break the silence. She said, as she lay on top of him, his softening cock still inside of her, "I hope no one finds out what we have done."

He just smiled. How on earth was anyone going to find out what they had done? His eyes were closing as he sensed her slide off of him and lie next to him, the back of her body snuggling into his front. He decided to use that position next time, for now he just wanted to have sweet dreams about the woman in his arms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds