• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Heel

Heel

Black walls towered over him, gleaming and sparkling. Anything that clean and glossy made Lucien on edge, and he became more than aware of what he carried on his person. His heart, although prone to nervousness, kept at a strong, quiet pace despite the nerves at his command.

Seduce her, bite her, feed and take the jewels back. All the benefits of his blood and then some. The tip of his tongue touched his canines as a reflex, and he wished he could adjust his cuffs badly, pristine as they were.

"Good afternoon, sir." The assistant at the receiving desk's name tag glinted silver. Elliot. He comfortably smiled at him, and Lucien quietly smiled just as easily back, handing him an ID card. "Good afternoon, Elliot." He waited, the assistant scanning it.

The card better fucking work. He'd been at headquarters all month, every bit of it as painstaking to create as it was to gain all of the stolen employee's information. A lot more work than it was to get rid of that mild mannered worker, that's for sure.

"Here you go, sir. Have a nice day." The red headed assistant said, the guards looking bored and distracted before the gilded doors. Lucien nodded and thanked him, sliding the card back into his pocket. His fingers snagged on the edge, and he thought he imagined the assistant's green eyes fluttered downwards before the guards let him through the doors.

They closed behind him, and he didn't hear it lock. Thank all the gods - security was behind him now. It was a curious thing, however, that the room was completely devoid of all furniture and entrances, and he-

Where'd the door he came through go? "For fuck's sake!" He hissed.

Laughter rang out behind him, making him jerk towards the sound. Such a small thing walking towards him, her heels making sparks against the dark floors, head to toe in slimming, comfortable black. "How do you do, Saint Lawrence?" He almost doubled over, his vision playing with him, the youthful one of her below it prevailing over the ancient thin layer on top. They said she was an old lady, feeble and on her way out of the business. Last time he checked the photo, that's what she was.

Hardly. She looked like sex with her curves and her golden skin, and her scent made him wild. Her and her fucking heels, and that fucking beautiful mouth of hers.

It played with his head, and he wasn't sure if he was having heart palpitations or not. His breath grew ragged. A lot of sweating. Snakes usually don't sweat, so that was a worrisome thought, surely, but hardly a concern as his right leg was starting to give out on him.

If she noticed, it wasn't visible on her face, polite and smiling. "Why are you here?" He wanted to bury his face between her legs, beg for her pleasure. He wanted to fuck her on her pretty floor, and pound her until she leaked cum down her pretty sand colored thighs.

"Came here to warn you of a silver snake." He bit out, adjusting his tie. Better late than never with his signature line. She grinned, her voice soft and sweet, helping him as his hands shook. Lucien's sight was growing dim, feeling fuzzy. His tongue grew heavy, even as his cock twitched. Was it truly just lust? Images flickered - doors appeared and then disappeared again behind her, images he'd never seen before. And then a pull stronger than the earth beneath him had him whimper.

Her hands held his bulge briefly, checking for something. He twitched as she held him, and she hummed as his body sagged against her, carrying him as easy as air.

"A snake? What kind of snake?" She cupped his cheek, looked into his eyes, her grin sharp as a knife. His chest rose and fell as he tried to keep his balance, leaning his blond head up against her bosom. He tried grinning and lifting his fingers to spread them out, caught as he was, but it was too much of an effort. She brushed her fingers against his lips, checking his fingers as she carried him. He heard a soft shhing sound as they slid through a barrier.

He glanced at her, unable to see anything else with his fading strength. She was beautiful, and he was going out of his fucking mind, on the edge of dying as the poison worked through his body. "Do you mean the kind of snake that wanders through my halls, who has the audacity to try to murder me in my own home?" She whispered with her so soft voice and bit his earlobe gently, and he hissed again, arching his hips into her hand with his last remaining strength, cumming soon - white hot and blinding with a wail. He panted, his vision turning purple.

"The kind of snake who fucks me with his fangs before leaving me in the morning and dispose of me the hour afterward?" She chuckled. "I know your work well." He felt like he was swimming through a current, his heartbeat pounding in his ears, the tips of his fingers pale against her hand. Blink, blink, blink.

She sighed with relief as her snake fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Heel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds