Heir of Frankenstein Ch. 02

Grabbing the sides of his head Barbara drew him up, kissed him, and said, "Put your tongue to even better use."

Swiftly Claude dropped to his knees. His fingers rolled up Barbara's skirt and pulled down her panties. Face to face with her sex he spent no time contemplating it before diving in.

"That's it," panted Barbara. "Long licks and little flicks. That's right."

Her student demonstrated all that she had taught him this semester. With tenderness and skill he brought her to the edge of her first orgasm of the night. Without prompting Claude thrust two fingers into her and pressed the rim of her anus with his thumb.

"Fuck," Barbara hissed as she shuddered. The crest of the orgasm passed through her. She rested a hand on Claude's hair. "That's enough. Enough. Something for you."

Claude pulled away. Sensing what was coming next he unbuckled his trousers and let them sink to his knees. Barbara stood, turned and laid across her desk. With one hand she flipped up her lab coat exposing her sex and the rosebud of her anal passage. The other hand opened the top drawer of the desk and fished out a jar of petroleum jelly.

Taking the jar Claude opened it. He rubbed the lubricant along the length of his cock. Feeling slick he lined his organ up to Barbara's asshole. His teacher reached back and spread her cheeks for him.

The woman gave her permission. "Now Claude. Now."

He obliged. Feeding each inch slowly into his teacher's back passage. She groaned with pain and pleasure as she stretched around his penis. After minutes of agonizing pleasure he began to pull in and out. Short strokes at first, but longer and deeper as he went. Beneath him Barbara's hand snaked between her legs and worked her clit furiously.

"That's it." Barbara declared, "A little more speed as you go. Make it last, but not too long."

Claude's long strokes grew faster. He worked his teacher's body like a man possessed. Every movement pleasuring them both. His body ached for release. Barbara slipped a finger into her cunt. She thrust backwards against Claude as if she could drive his cock deeper.

"Gah." Claude's vocabulary failed him as he filled Barbara Dalca's ass with seed. Beneath him Barbara shook again. "Bah."

"That's good." She smiled over her shoulder at him. "Rest a moment. Lean on me and lean on the desk."

The lovers faced the front of the classroom with its diagrams of the brain and chalked notes. Neither noticed Lilith sneaking through the open window. The reanimated woman grabbed Claude's abandoned books and lab coat before vanishing again.

"Passion," Lilith whispered to herself. The word felt comfortable in her mouth.

She ran a finger along her scars. Passion was one thing, but a question exerted pressure on her brain. A need for an immediate answer.

In the moonlight Lilith saw the outline of Castle Frankenstein on the hill above the village.

"Why?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds