Hell... What are Friends For? Pt. 03

Chris moved to see what Ashley was doing, Lea sounded very wet. He knew Ashley was an expert at making him cum, but he was delighted to find she was equally adept at giving head to her female friends. With her left hand she had spread Ashley's tight, pink pussy so it was wide open. Her right hand was a flurry of activity one moment, then gently teasing her the next. The whole time her tongue focused on her clit, Ashley was going for the kill.

Considering the amount of time and effort Lea had focused on trying to get off, she was fighting to hold on a little bit longer. If only Ashley's tongue had held off for just a few moments she could have regained her composure, but there was no respite. As layer upon layer of pleasure built in her loins, she was powerless to stop herself from cumming. It was at that precise moment Chris bent down next to her ear and whispered "Remember, you made me cum inside you."

Lea cried out and grabbed Hailee's face, kissing her passionately as her orgasm took hold. At the same time her crotch rhythmically thrust onto Ashley's tongue. Ashley considered pushing her into a second orgasm, but her own pussy was aching for release, so she gently worked her back down, and Lea's cries slowly gave way to soft whimpering.

"I should have come to you girls years ago," Lea sobbed. They both looked confused.

"That was her third orgasm," Chris chipped in. "I gave her the first two earlier today."


Lea was crying heavy tears now, and her friends gathered to comfort her. The scene was heartwarming, but Chris was worried about losing his erection, so he focused on their naked bodies, and began slowly rubbing Ashley's thigh. This didn't go unnoticed.

"I think someone wants attention," Ashley smirked.

"I'm not sure how much I have left in me, it might only be one round. I don't want to lose it before we begin."

Ashley's face turned serious, "Lea honey, later on you can tell me everything, but right now I need that magnificent dick inside me!"

"That's okay," Lea smiled, "As long as you share."

All three girls giggled then sat up to await further instructions. Chris had them line up on the bed, each presenting themselves to him, then he explained the rules.

"As I've probably only got one more in me, here's the deal. I'll fuck each of you, starting with Ashley, then Hailee, and finally Lea. When you orgasm, I'll move down the line. I'll repeat the process until I cum. This isn't a race, I should be able to give each of you at least two orgasms."

"Oh please just fuck me!" Ashley growled.

Chris smiled and approached her beautiful, round ass. Hailee and Lea watched as Ashley's pussy hungrily gobbled up his long, curved member. She sought out her orgasm with precision, her body acting with an almost Pavlovian response to the source of her months of pleasure. Any intention Chris had of taking this slowly were gone, and in less that a minute he was engaged in full on, dirty sex. Ashley was on the brink of hysterical, her cries almost ear piercingly loud, the only other sound being Chris' balls slapping against her pussy.

Hailee and Lea were starting to worry that their turns may be cruelly snatched away from them, and Chris was becoming acutely aware of the possibility.

"Ashley... I might need you to slow down..."

He was cut off.

"Don't you fucking dare back off... oh fuck! Harder, harder!"

Chris did as he was told, and took Ashley over the edge. He recognised the cries, this was a blackout fuck. One moment she was crying out, grinding back into his crotch, then her voice tapered off, and she was gone. Passed out on the bed, her body continuing to twitch and writhe.

"Shit girl," Hailee exclaimed, "I think she might be addicted to that cock of yours."

Chris laughed and waited until Ashley came around, then he moved behind Hailee. He held her exotically milky ass as she grabbed his shaft and led him to her warm, inviting slit.

"Do you mind if we take this a little slower," Chris asked. "Ashley pushed me real far."

"Do what you need to do," Hailee replied. "However you do it, you're gonna make me cum."

Chris smiled, then pushed inside her. Hailee figured she had misremembered, and it couldn't have been that good. But as his swollen member filled her, she was once again overcome with lust. She was instantly lightheaded, and racing towards an orgasm. With each stroke of his manhood, Hailee's resolve was tested. Moments before she gave in, Chris pulled out.

"I need to see your face," he grunted as he jumped in front of her, spun her round, and resumed the steady rhythm. Their eyes locked in the large mirror behind the bed, causing Chris to unconsciously speed up, and force Hailee over the edge.

"Oh fuck," she groaned. "Oh I'm gonna cum."

Chris watched as her face contorted, her arms reached out and she grabbed the bed sheets, then she was cumming. Hailee had more composure as her orgasm took hold. Chris thought she was the cutest of the three women, with her big eyes, and button nose. There was also something decidedly 'cute' about her orgasms. She undoubtedly came hard, but her moans, the way her body reacted, it seemed almost designed to finish off any man that may have lasted this far. Fortunately for Ashley and Lea, Chris was well trained, and three days into a full on draining of his sex. Not only did he not cum, but he was able to watch and admire Hailee's beauty as he gave her an orgasm.

As Chris moved on to Lea, he noticed she was decidedly more relaxed. For the first time Lea felt rid of anxiety, and able to look forward to being touched. She didn't find Chris particularly attractive, but all she needed was his bowed member. She smiled as he slapped her thighs to spread her legs, and easily sought, and entered her pussy. He felt wonderful inside her, touching in all the right places. Now she felt able to let him do the work, she wasn't going to try and cum, she wanted him to make her.

Ashley and Hailee watched with envious eyes as Lea's body gracefully soaked up pleasure. Chris was aware that he had never faced such a prolonged onslaught, and he required assistance if he was to continue any further, a familiar tingling sensation had started to circle his glans. He thought the others might have noticed he was faltering from the involuntary grunts, but they were too busy enjoying the show. With a calmness that belied the tension in his loins, Chris informed the others of his predicament.

"Ladies, just to make you aware, previously Lea has only achieved orgasm by making me cum. If you don't help me, I'm going to lose it."

Ashley and Hailee snapped to attention and came to his aid, Ashley focused on Lea's clit, as Hailee sucked on her breasts. A flicker of guilt ran through Chris' mind as he realised this was too little too late. If he had any chance of continuing, the sight of his friends beautiful naked bodies forced the issue. As Lea's warm, inviting folds enveloped his cock, the tingling grew stronger, and the base of his manhood grew rigid signalling the point of no return, the rest was a fight against the inevitable.

"Oh Lea," he groaned, "I'm gonna cum, you're gonna make me cum."

Lea wasn't surprised, she had felt him fighting the urge to burst, his cock flexing and throbbing with each thrust. She flashed a wicked smile at her friends as she felt Chris give way, the rigid base of his cock lost control, replaced by rhythmic spasms. He didn't have much left in him, but she still felt a couple of rounds forcefully spray her cervix. She had a contented smile on her face as she felt her own orgasm rise from deep within. Having found Ashley's overt display a little grotesque, she tried to cooly take the pleasure she had been granted. But as the waves hit, her orgasm had full control, and she was crying out, shuddering and contorting like the others. Chris enjoyed the momentary buzz as he came, but as the muscles of his cock flexed, they were well and truly shot, almost on the brink of painful.

As Chris pulled out and his dick quickly went limp, Ashley wasn't best pleased. Chris was happy to carry on, as long as he didn't have to use his cock. Putting all their lessons to good use, and aided by Hailee and Lea, he went down on her, giving her another orgasm. It wasn't Earth shattering, but it was enough, and having three people focusing on her, definitely helped.

******************

From now on Ashley knew she would have to share Chris with her friends. But after that weekend Lea and Chris only had sex one more time. Now Lea knew her problem was psychological, and she was physically able to orgasm, she was happy fucking guys she found attractive.

Hailee was more of a problem for Ashley, but they developed a routine that allowed both women access at least once a week, occasionally all three would meet up to share. Eventually the day came that Ashley and Hailee had been dreading. Chris started dating a stunning woman named Anna, she could have been a supermodel. Before he wouldn't have been able to look at a woman so attractive, but they had given him the confidence to somehow end up in bed with her, and inform her of his wonderful secret.

Hailee immediately accepted Chris' wishes, and they didn't fuck again. Ashley wasn't quite so accepting, and was able to seduce him twice more, but that was it, and eventually she came to terms with Chris' decision. "If only I could have loved him" she thought, but it would have been a lie. She loved his cock, and Chris loved her for teaching him how to fuck, but with Anna, it was romantic love. It was no surprise when Anna bore three of his children within five years. Those were genes any woman would be happy to accept.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds