Help Around the House Ch. 2

Being the nice guy that I am, I decided to help things along. Without warning, I spread my feet wide, knocking her off balance. My cock head already firmly in place, she slid down the the length of my cock, hitting bottom with the resounding smack of flesh on flesh as our crotches met. She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. Her entire body convulsed as conflicting waves of pain and pleasure wracked her mercilessly, her pussy tightening around my cock with each spasm.

In a sense, I'd had an orgasm building since last night when I first saw her. It was as if I hadn't cum in years. Effortlessly I grabbed her hips, lifting her up and pulling her down, forcing myself into her, feeling my cock swell as I came close to erupting.

"Please! Stop!" she whimpered raggedly. "I can't take much more!"

Her pleas were all that I needed to push me over. With a final thust I buried my cock in up to the hilt and unloaded. I must have hit a new spot, because she arched her back and leaned back, almost falling off. I held on tight, cum spilling out, until finally, I was able to gently lift her off, my cock sliding out of her. Wobbly, she stood, as if waking from a dream, and looked at me.

There was nothing in her eyes anymore except devotion.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds