Helping Mickey Ch. 03

"Christmas. At mom's. When we shared the room." He said, speaking quietly.

"Yeah, the year you got out, right?" She asked, wondering where this was going. She was pretty sure she knew, but wanted to hear him say it.

"The last night. Day after Christmas. Raining outside. I was on the floor, lying on blankets. Back hurt. You said hop onto bed. We're both adults, and it's not like we haven't shared a bed before. No reason for you to suffer on the carpet Mick."

"Yes, that's what I said. What else do you remember?" She asked, smiling a bit now.

"Woke up in the morning. Spooned. Spooned against you. Wooden ass." He said the last and frowned.

"You jumped up and apologized. 'I wasn't trying to put my woody in your ass, Suze, I'm so sorry.' You looked so embarrassed." She was giggling now, remembering it clearly.

"You just laughed. Said a Mick dick was okay with you, not to worry."

"Yeah. Can I make a little confession?" She asked, her cheeks getting red. He just nodded.

"I spent, like, twenty minute trying to get your arm around me and to get snuggled up against you without waking you up. I stayed like that for almost an hour before you woke up. I couldn't help it. I woke up and you were on your side, facing me. I was facing you when I woke up. I stayed there for a couple minutes wishing that you were holding me. I figured it wasn't very often that we slept in the same bed, so I'd better take advantage of it if I was going to ever know what it felt like to have you hold me in bed. I'm so sorry, but I just had to. I felt your dick; it was already hard when I scooted up to you. I was surprised at first, but I liked it. I felt so guilty about it for long time, but I would do it again the same way if I had to. I'm just sorry it embarrassed you so much. I felt bad about that, it's why I was telling you not to worry about it so much. And yes, I knew what I was saying when I said a Mick dick was okay with me. It wasn't just a joke to ease the tension. I meant it then. I guess I was kind of hoping that you would, I don't know, try to take it somewhere. But you laughed a bit and I thought 'oh, well, probably for the best.'" She said, staring at her pizza and picking at the onions while she spoke, not quite daring to look at him, feeling the same as when she told him about their first kiss.

"I liked it. Why I was so sorry. I liked it and knew it was wrong. Figured you thought I was perv brother, poking dick at you and spooning. So scared you would be mad. Just thought about it more. Though about it a lot. Jacked off thinking of it few times." He answered, his cheeks getting a little red as well.

"No you didn't!" She laughed, "You really whacked off thinking about spooning me?" She was trying not to laugh to hard, and think now about how Mickey might have looked masturbating to the thought of her. It made her feel good.

"Yeah. Felt guilty. Felt good. Felt right. Felt wrong. Waking up with you next to me like that. Dream come true." He said, looking down at his own plate.

"That is pretty flattering. I like the thought of you liking it that much. That I aroused you that much." She said, smiling widely, and feeling her stomach get a little fluttery at the thought.

"Wanted to stay like that, but couldn't. Couldn't' risk hurting you and me. How our relationship." He said, looking a little distracted in the memory.

"Well, to be perfectly honest, I rubbed a few out thinking about it myself a few times. Ok, more than a few." She answered. She liked this; this exploration of the past, seeing what seemed innocent or playful in an entirely different light. It felt like he was coming back more and more with each conversation about the past, that he was getting better and better as they spoke. She hoped it was right, and she hoped that it would continue.

He sat for a moment, just smiling over at her, then went back to eating. When they finished, they went back to the living and went to the couch. Mickey sitting, Susan using his lap as a pillow again. His fingers went straight to her hair, running through it and twirling little bits, and smoothing it out again. She loved how it felt. She had her eyes closed, and was on the verge of drifting off to sleep when she noticed his hand stopped. She opened her eyes and saw that he was asleep. His head was lolled off to the side, and he was snoring softly. She looked at the clock and decided an early bed time couldn't hurt if they were both dozing off. She got up and took Mickey's hand, calling his name softly till he stirred. When he lifted his head and opened his eyes, she smiled and told him it was time for bed. He nodded and stood, stretching a little. He followed her into the bedroom.

She changed into her short cut off sweatpants and old ratty t-shirt that she used for pajamas. He just stripped to his boxers and crawled into bed. She curled up next to him, relaxing at the feel of his strong arm around her. She ran her fingertips back and forth across his chest, just enjoying the feeling of laying in bed with him. When she moved her leg to cross his, she felt his dick on her thigh. He was pretty hard. She smiled and began rubbing her thigh back and forth along the length of him. His hand began rubbing across her back, pulling at the shirt a bit, pulling it up. His other hand went to her thigh, rubbing it as it moved. She kissed his chest lightly and looked up to the shadow of his face.

"You know, a Mick dick is okay with me." She said softly, her thigh pressing a little harder. His hand crept from her thigh to her ass in reply.

---

The sun was just starting to light the room when she woke up. Mickey wasn't in the bed. She got up, calling his name as she went to the hallway. He wasn't in the hallway, so she went to the living room. She flipped on the light and didn't see him. She went to the other bedroom and there he was. He was just standing up when she flipped on the light. It looked like he had been kneeling at the foot of the bed.

"Mickey, are you alright?" She asked quietly.

"I. I. Yeah." He stuttered, looking around. She could see that he was just coming out of one of his flashbacks. At least this one didn't end in her with a new bruise.

"Come back to bed, honey. You're okay now." She said, rubbing his back. He nodded and walked slowly. His foot falls were silent, but his walking was a little stiff. She thought that was from their little romp earlier more than anything though. They got back into bed and he held her again. She gave him a nice long kiss and settled her face into the hollow of his neck.

"Love you."

"Love too."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds