• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Helping Out a Friend Ch. 01

Helping Out a Friend Ch. 01

My wife and I have been married for 10 years now, and have three beautiful children together. We met and married young, so we're only in our mid 30's. People comment quite frequently on how good looking and well behaved our children are, and several people have even joked that if we could bottle up our genes and sell them, we'd make a fortune. Anyhow, that is what got us into this whole situation to start with so I wanted to explain that before I told my story.

My wife (Megan) has a good friend (Sara) that she is very close with. Sara fell in with a rotten guy in her senior year of high school and they had a daughter together. The relationship did not last and he turned out to be one of those guys who is in and out of jail, never pays child support, etc., so she is a single mother raising her only daughter. She's dated some on and off over the years, but never seems to find anybody who's interested in anything more than a 1 night stand or being "fuck buddies". Over the years, she was constantly complaining that her biological clock is ticking and that she wants to meet the right man to have another child with before she's too old to be able to enjoy raising the child properly. Recently, she has come to the conclusion that she should have a child on her own, she has done a wonderful job of raising her only daughter on her own and has decided she doesn't need a man to help her be a good parent, so she decided to look into artificial insemination and made herself an appointment with a specialist.

On the day of her appointment, she shows up at our house crying and visibly upset, so I take the kids out back to swim in the pool so her and my wife can have some alone time to talk. Later on that evening after the kids were asleep and we were laying in bed, my wife told me what had happened to upset Sara so much. Apparently, Sara went to her appointment with the insemination specialist and was severely disappointed that she could not even come close to affording the costs involved with the process. As a single mother, she works but her job does not provide benefits so she and her daughter have medical cards to pay for their health expenses, and the medical card does not cover things such as this. My wife then went on to explain to me how this was like crushing her one and only dream to have another child when she found this out. My wife tried to comfort her by explaining she still has plenty of time to meet a man, get married and have another child, but she was adamant that she's content to have another child alone. As a joke my wife suggested she simply go out and "bed a guy down" from a local bar when she was ovulating, but Sara of course would hear nothing of it as she didn't want her child coming from a man who lived in bars.

As we lay in bed that evening and started to pet and kiss a little as we talked, my wife said to me in a nonchalant tone, "It's too bad Sara can't afford insemination, she actually had asked me before if we would consider allowing you to be the donor if she did go through with it. She knows the child would be coming from good, healthy genes."

"I don't know how I'd feel about that," I replied. "Thank goodness it's not going to happen, because I'm not sure if I could handle knowing I had a child out there that I was not raising as my own."

"What if it could happen?" my wife continued. "Wouldn't you be willing to help her out? She's such a good friend of ours, how could we turn her down?"

"It doesn't matter," I replied. "She can't afford the insemination procedure, so it's not something we need to concern ourselves with."

"But she wants this so bad," my wife continued. "It's a shame it costs so much to get a little bit of these fellas," she said as she started to stroke the length of my penis. "Too bad there wasn't another way to get the job done," she said as she lowered her head and took my now erect penis into her mouth. After a few licks up and down the shaft she turned her head to look at me and asked, "Don't you think there is some way we could do the injection ourselves? Couldn't we just put some in a medicinal syringe and give it to her to shoot up there?"

"That would never work, Megan," I replied shaking my head as she took my entire length deep down into her throat. "Besides, lets stop talking about this. There are more important things we need to concentrate on right now," I continued as I rolled her left nipple around in-between my thumb and index finger. Without answering, she slid up my body and lowered herself down eagerly onto my now rock hard erection. Laying her hands on my chest, she started to slowly pump up and down on me as I fondled her breasts with one hand while rubbing softly on her clit with the other.

As the pace picked up, Megan lowered herself down so she was completely on top of me while I wrapped my hands firmly on her ass cheeks and started pumping up into her as fast I could. The pace quickened and got more intense and as I neared climax, I whispered in her ear that I was about to cum, she blew me out of the water by replying, "If only Sara were here right now, you could pull it out quick and deposit that hot semen inside of her!"

Hearing this sent me right over the edge and I moaned loudly as we pumped and grinded our way to a mutual intense orgasm. As we slowly pumped back and forth, basking in the afterglow of our intense fuck session, Megan said; "You know, that's not a half bad idea. What's the harm in us helping out my best friend get pregnant if she can't afford insemination?"

"Are you really suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" I asked.

"I think it would be nice of us, what's the worse that could happen?" Megan asked.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Helping Out a Friend Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 935 milliseconds