• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Sara

Helping Sara

Sara didn't know what to do. She sat alone on her old front porch, clutching a cashmere cardigan and a tiny, sparkly purse. A big tear splattered on her collarbone. She was aware somewhere in her muddled brain that her mascara was probably running. She didn't care, though. All she knew was that she'd never see Tony again.

Finally, Sara heard the click of the front door opening. Her father's huge shadow fell over her.

"Who's there? Sara... is that you, baby?" he asked, concern softening his gruff voice. The screen door creaked open. Sara didn't even look up. All she could do was sniffle.

"Baby? What's wrong? Do you want me to get Ally?" Ally, or Allyson, was Sara's older sister. Since their mother had run away with their accountant, Ally had provided most of the motherly advice required for raising her younger sister. Even as an independent woman, Sara still sought Ally's advice. Ally and her husband Matt were visiting their father to celebrate their daughter's first birthday, so Sara had come for her help once more.

Sara's father, Sean, placed an arm around his youngest daughter's shoulders. He felt big and warm, like home. Sara gave out another sob and nestled her head against his meaty shoulder. "Daddy!"

"Baby, please... what's wrong? Is it Tony? Where is he?" Sean asked, his concerned voice edged with anger.

Sara's sobs grew louder. The screen door opened again. Ally flew to Sara's other side. "Sara, baby... what's wrong?" She asked, her voice instantly on edge.

Sara sat up straight, fat tears streaming down her rosy cheeks. "He... I...we..." Sob. "I was at a bachelorette party this," Hiccup. "Evening and whe... when I..." Sob. "Come home... it was early 'cause," Hiccup. "Because I was feeling a little sick. And I.." Sniffle. "I wanted to see Tony before he left for his..." Sob. "For his business trip. And I... and he..." Sob. "He was in our bed with our next door neighbor when I got home!" The last part came out as a wail.

Ally put her arm around Sara and waved their father away. Sean knew when he wasn't wanted, but I still hurt to leave his daughter so unhappy. As Sara continued to sob into Ally's shoulder, the phone rang inside.

"Hello," Sean answered, wondering who would be calling at this late hour.

"Is Sara there?" It was Tony.

"Yes, no thanks to you, you asshole. Don't call her again, or I'll castrate you and make you eat your own tiny cock!" Sean slammed the receiver down, almost surprised at his own outburst. When he looked up, Allyson and Sara were standing in the doorway. In the lamplight, the runny mascara stood out against Sara's blotchy face and puffy eyes. Before he could apologize for his language, Sara burst out into giggles.

She ran to her father and threw herself into his arms, almost knocking the breath out him. "Thank you, Daddy! I'm so glad I came to you!"

Sean stroked his daughter's long blonde waves. He closed his eyes and let the memories of how close they were when she still lived with him after Ally had gotten married wash over him. How she used to curl up against him on the sofa when they watched *I Love Lucy* reruns. How she used to fall asleep with her head in his lap. How he used to carry her up to her bed. How she used to kiss him in her sleep and wrap her arms around his neck.

Another voice from the doorway woke him out of his reverie. "Ally? Where'd you go? Oh! Sara, are you okay? What's wrong?" Steve, Ally's husband, came into the room, carrying a baby bottle and looking bewildered.

Sara stepped from my embrace and threw her arms around Steve. "I'm okay, Bro, Tony's just an asshole."

From Sean's vantage point, he watched the graceful curve of his daughter's back, so like her mothers. He noticed how when she raised her arms, her tits jumped under her short top, and how they pulled her shirt to reveal a sliver of her flat tummy. He remembered scolding her as a teenager that he wouldn't allow her to mar her navel with a ring. He was glad he'd been firm. Sara was perfect.

"I could've told you that, Bean," Steve replied, having figured out what was going on. Since Ally had been five years older, and been dating Steve since her freshman year of college, Steve had been around for most of Sara's teen years. He'd even nicknamed her Bean after that little Muppet bunny, he favorite stuffed toy. He'd been like a brother to her, and knew her unhappy history with men.

Steve took Sara into the kitchen and Sean set about making up the pull-out couch bed in the den so that Sara could have his bed.

* * *

Later that night, Sean heard a floorboard creak in the kitchen. He'd gotten so used to an empty house that he immediately sat upon the sofa bed. He was startled at first to find himself in the den, but quickly shook it off and slipped out of the bed.

He walked quietly toward the kitchen and was relieved to see Sara's silhouette outlined in the light from the fridge. She was wearing an old tee shirt she dug out of an upstairs drawer. It came to mid-thigh, but she when she bent forward to reach for something in the back of the fridge Sean could see her exposed ass and the thin strip of cotton covering her slit.

Sean's cock jumped to life in his flannel pajama pants. He'd had his share of lovers since his wife had left him for their accountant, but no one aroused him as much as thoughts of Ally and Sara. Since Sara had spent so much more time with him, she occupied many of his fantasies. He'd never acted on any of them, and indeed, they shamed him. He hid his erection behind the island counter before he cleared his throat to get Sara's attention.

She jumped in front of the fridge and turned around. She held a plate of chocolate cake in her hands, which made Sean laugh. She'd always been a sucker for chocolate.

"Oh, Daddy! I'm sorry... I didn't mean to wake you!" Sara carried the cake over the island and shut the refrigerator door with her foot. It extinguished the light, except for the moonlight coming in through a large window over the sink.

Sean went to the counter and pulled two forks from a drawer, glad that his erection had eased. He rejoined Sara at the counter and they ate in silence for a few minutes.

"So, what are you going to do now, honey?"

"I don't know, Daddy. The lease on our apartment is up in two months, and since I was hoping to persuade Tony to change our lease to a six month so we could look for houses, we hadn't yet renewed. So, I can move. I really don't want to live there... too many memories." Sara answered. "And besides, I want to move into the city so I can commute to jobs by cabs and busses. Driving between Riverside, clients, stores, and contractors is killing my gas budget." Sara was an apprentice interior designer, and rapidly moving towards working on her own. Her boss was preparing to retire, and was grooming Sara to take over the business.

"I know what you mean about the gas... and the memories." Sean said, glancing around the kitchen. Soon after his wife had moved out, the country cabinets and roosters had be torn out and replaced with smooth granite and sleek appliances. Of course, Sara had helped decorate even though she'd only been eleven.

"I'm not really ready to sleep, yet, especially after all that sugar. How about you?" Sean asked after Sara put the cake dish in the sink.

"No, me either. TV Land?" Sara suggested.

"We think alike, honey. Come on." Sean lead the way into the den and straightened out the rumpled bed. He laid across it to grab the remote from the table on the other side of the bed. Sara jumped on Sean's back, straddling him and reaching for the remote before he could get it.

Sean savored the feeling of Sara's muscular thighs across his back. He quickly got onto all fours and Sara fell onto her side across the bed, with her head at the foot. Sean had to force his eyes away when her thin shirt rode up, exposing her whole thong and navel. He tickled her sides, rendering her wiggly and useless, then laid his whole weight across her until she was shaking with pent-up giggles.

"Daddy!" she managed to wheeze out, "You win! Uncle! Uncle!"

Sean rolled off of her, suppressing his own laughter.

Sara clicked on the television and turned the volume low. *Bewitched* was on. "Don't you think Sam is hot?"

Sean was startled by the question. He looked at his daughter, and even though she'd pulled her shirt down, her form was perfectly on display in the glow of the television. She was watching the action on the screen, so Sean felt free to look his fill at the rise of her tits and the way her nipples poked though the worn cotton. Her legs were slightly parted and still tangled with his. If he extended his left foot, he'd have perfect access to her crotch.

"Of course she is. She was an icon. Plus, the nose twitch... yum. Hotter than Jeannie." Sean decided to test the waters to see if his instincts about Sara's sudden physicality and line of questioning were right, "And Sam's blonde hair... that's always been a turn-on. Jeannie would have been hotter if she hadn't worn that hat all the time."

"So you like blondes? But mom was a red head." Sara asked, turning her attention to him.

"Well, yeah, but you saw where that went. I'm glad you and your sister got your grandmother's blonde hair."

Sara nodded, "Me, too." She stretched and yawned, pulling herself further down the bed and letting her shirt ride up. Her entire stomach was exposed and I could see the rise of her ribs. Now she was inches away from my toes. Her legs were spread even further.

Sean went for it and rubbed his foot against Sara's exposed crotch. He pulled away, ready for her recoil. Instead, she arched closer and closed her eyes. Sean continued to rub his heel along Sara's slit.

Sara moaned her approval, so Sean got a little braver. He sat up and slipped his finger under the elastic of her purple thong. Sara's eyes flew open and she smiled at Sean. Encouraged, he slid his index finger along her slit. She was dripping wet.

Excited, Sean pulled her thong down over her smooth thighs, her knees and feet, tossing it to the floor. She's shaven her mound into a blonde strip, like an arrow pointing to her clit. Hungry for more, but wanting to make it last, he pushed Sara's tee shirt up over her tits to see her engorged nipples, erect and begging to be sucked.

Sean gladly obliged and laid his weight across her, glad to feel the tickle of her slight pubic hair against his naked chest. Sara run her legs up and down his torso. Sean dipped his head and sucked at her nipple, laving and nibbling it.

"Mmmmm, Daddy, yes. Please, yes."

"You really want this, sweetheart?"

"Oh, yes. Please, Daddy."

Sean sat up on his knees and Sara reached out and grasped the waist of his pants and pulled them down over his massive erection. Laying back, she pulled off her tee shirt, leaving her entirely exposed. "Lay, back, Daddy. I want to taste your big, strong cock."

Sean laid on his back and Sara straddled him once more. Starting with his lips, she kissed a path down, over his nipples, his chest, his torso, and finally his jutting cock. She licked the tip, causing it to jump against her lips, making her giggle. An image of his daughter at age fifteen painting her toenails at poolside wearing a skimpy string bikini, and giggling at a stupid joke he'd told made his cock surge even larger.

She dipped her head down, practically swallowing his manhood. She bobbed up and down, keeping rhythm with her fisted hand. Soon, Sean had to grasp her shoulders, "Baby, you're killing me. Let me take care of you."

Sara laid back against the pillows. Sean took her place and kissed the delicate skin under her navel. He kissed his way down and between her legs. He started licking her moist hole and suckling her clit.

Soon, Sara pushed him away, "Come on, Daddy, I'm you're big girl. I want you inside me. I want your big, hard cock, Daddy!"

"Are you my little slut, baby? Are you Daddy's little whore?"

"Yes, Daddy! I'm your dirty, little slut! Please, Daddy!"

"Bend over, then." Sean sat up on his knees and Sara bent over onto all fours, wiggling her perfect round ass in the air.

Sean started by rubbing her asshole with his thumb. Sara buried her face in the pillow to stifle her screams. Sean positioned his raging cock at the entrance to her glistening pussy. He savored the feeling of her dripping against him, nearly bucking against him. He heard her begging into the pillow. Finally, he thrust his cock into her, burying himself to the hilt. He grabbed her slim hips, nearly cumming at the way her cunt muscles squeezed him. He pulled out and slammed her again, then pulled out to his very tip. He waiter there, tormenting himself.

"Oh, Daddy, please! Hard, Daddy! Slam it into me!!"

Without missing a beat, Sean rolled onto his back and pulled Sara onto his cock. She bounced up and down on him. Sean reached up and cupped her bouncing tits. Sara leaned back and bucked harder.

"Oh, yeah, Daddy! God, yes! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Sean felt her shiver all the way down though his cock. That ended it for Sean. He let his load go, and pumped his daughter full of his hot seed.

Sara laid down against her father's chest and kissed his neck. "Thanks, Daddy. You made me feel so much better."

Sean rolled Sara onto her side and pulled her close. He buried her nose into her neck and closed his eyes. He couldn't wait for tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Sara

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 554 milliseconds