• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Helpless

Helpless

123

I am a bitch. I know people think that about me and I am well aware I can be one, so I own that title. I'm not a capitol "B" Bitch, just a small "b" bitch. I know what I want and I do my best to get it. I don't take shit from anyone, I don't have to, and I seek my own pleasures in life.

If I were ugly this might be ignored by a lot of people but the fact of the matter is I am not ugly. I am beautiful.

Only a bitch would say that right?

I have a fair amount of evidence to support the statement that I am beautiful. The most compelling is that I was a professional model for a few years in my early twenties. I am now in my early thirties, but I work hard to maintain my figure and take care to dress well and keep my looks in general. I never had kids, my husband and I are quite athletic and good genetics play a large part in it as well.

One of the things I do to keep up appearances is I go to the dentist regularly. On one occasion, not too long ago, my dentist was not available. I had a cleaning scheduled and was in no mood to have it postponed so I accepted when the receptionist offered to put me in with a dentist sharing the office.

This new dentist, Dr. Shultz, was a creep. I could tell right away.

I know creeps because models attract creeps like maggots to meat.

There were three reasons I left modeling. One; drugs. I started using drugs and hated how it made me feel and behave. I quit before I lost myself. Two; because as easy as it might seem it is a very physically grueling job. People don't believe me when I say that but try this out and see how you feel. Don't eat for twelve hours. Then strike a twisty pose, say on your knees turning and looking over your shoulder behind you, while flexing your stomach hard to pop your abs. Now hold that for ten minutes. If you aren't fatigued and aching after that keep going for two or three hours. That is modeling. Weird body positions, flexing as hard as you can to look your very, very best, after not eating or drinking for half a day and looking sexy or happy while doing it .

It sucked.

Third reason I left modeling were the creeps. Men and women all want to fuck you, own you, humiliate you, worship you and be seen with you. Everyone wants some part of you, all because of what's you look like, not because of who you are. It is soul stealing.

So I quit and started an agency with all the money I had made, which was a lot. Now I look out for other girls and try to keep all that ugly shit as far from them as I can.

It isn't easy.

So the second I saw Dr. Shultz and he eye fucked me head to toe I knew he was a creep. He was shorter than my five foot eight, almost as round as he was tall, balding and nerdy looking. He was sweaty and awkward. He couldn't look me in the eye and I hate when people are like that. But I wanted this cleaning badly. I am a bit obsessed with my teeth.

When he offered me something my usual dentist never had I was intrigued.

"I have a new anesthetic that puts a patient to sleep for any procedure, but has no after effects. You wake up completely refreshed in an hour and can even legally drive. The drug puts you into a light sleep, but numbs the pain of any light work. Many of my regulars love it. They say they wake up more rested than from a full night's sleep."

As I said I had had an issue with drugs before, so I was hesitant. But the idea of spending an hour with this slime eyeballing my tits left me cold so I agreed.

I am proud of my body and tend to dress to show it off. That day I wore a low cut blouse that showed the swells of my braless breasts, and a short tight business skirt that exposed most of my long, tight legs. Laying back in the chair I was bound to give him more of a show than he deserved.

I opted for the drugs so I could avoid his ogling.

He injected me in the arm and I slipped off into a light doze.

Something went wrong.

I had read about people who were awake during operations, able to feel everything but unable to move, blink or even open or close their eyes. That is what happened to me. When he came back into the little office where I was laying back in the chair I heard him, and when he opened my eyes and flashed a light across them to check my pupils or something I could see him, feel him, even smell his cheap cologne.

When he dropped my eyelids my eyes didn't close all the way. I could see him moving around and beginning to work.

It was awful being so helpless. I am a very hands on take control sort of person and being helpless made my furious. From under my half open eyelids I watched him set up his tools and stare at my breasts where they peeked out from my blouse. It was humiliating.

Shultz began to clean my teeth and I could feel every scrape of the tools, feel every prick of my gums and infuriatingly feel it when he let his hands brush over my breasts "accidentally".

I was already dialing my lawyer in my mind by the time he finished doing my cleaning.

Then he sat back and looked at me steadily. The nervous nerd was gone. I saw a sharper gaze and a confident, controlled man suddenly. With steady, practiced hands he reached out and undid my shirt buttons.

I was shocked, but helpless to move or signal my awareness. Shultz pulled open my shirt and bared my breasts to his glowing eyes. He seemed frighteningly intense and I was scared of him all of a sudden.

He reached down below my sight-line and pulled out a camera. I had seen pictures in the lobby of the many smiles he had worked on and assumed this was the same camera that he used to take those, but now he was photographing my nudity. He took a few shots, adjusted the camera a few times and smiled down at me.

Then he reached out and began to fondle my breasts.

At this point something strange happened to me.

I grew aroused.

I could feel my nipples respond to his touch, and my pussy grew wet and tingly as he groped my chest aggressively. He kneaded my tits painfully, but it pleased me.

I usually took control during sex, I liked it rough and aggressive, wrestling for dominance but expecting to win. My husband Carl was a perfect partner that way. He was strong and well hung, and liked to throw me around, but in the end was happy to let me win and fuck him from on top, the only way I could cum.

Lying helpless in this chair being molested by this asshole should have had me screaming in my head, and I was furious, but I was also totally inflamed by not being able to stop him. He was winning.

After a few more moments of groping my tits Shultz leaned in and began to suck my nipples, really bathing my mounds with his mouth. His tongue licked all over my breasts and he nibbled my nipples making me drip with arousal.

I couldn't believe how horny I was, how much I was enjoying this creep taking advantage of me. It was unlike anything I had experienced before. I was eagerly anticipating how far he would take this encounter. I don't think my pussy had ever been as wet. I could feel everything but could do nothing to make it feel better, or make it stop.

When he had enough of molesting my chest Shultz unzipped my skirt and pulled it up over my hips, then he pulled my panties down over my thighs, and down off my legs. I wore no stockings that day and my bald pussy was now exposed to his gaze, the lips no doubt swollen and moist, ready to be fucked.

Lifting my legs up over the arms of the chair he spread me open and took more photos of my helpless nudity.

I had done nude shoots before, modeling jewelry or perfume, and was in no way a prude. As a matter of fact I would say I was more of an exhibitionist, but nothing had ever felt as arousing as being so helplessly naked before a man I hated and was repulsed by. For some insane reason the fact that I could do nothing to stop him was a powerful aphrodisiac.

When he placed his mouth over my sex and began to lap at my dripping slot I trembled with passion, but couldn't so much as tilt my hips to meet his lashing tongue.

My clit burned to be touched but he avoided it, maybe knowing how crazy it was making me. His tongue probed into my depths and my body shuddered with desire.

He paused and looked up at my glassy eyes unmoving and watering from not being able to blink.

Maybe he knew at that moment that I was aware because he stopped and came up to my face. He waved that little light in my eyes once more and seemed concerned by what he saw. He lowered my eye lids all the way down and I felt him begin to dress me once more.

In my head I screamed at him to keep going, to let me cum, but he returned all my clothes to my body and put a blanket on me.

When he left he turned out the light, the darkness obvious beyond my eyelids. My burning pussy drove me crazy as I lay there unable to release the sexual tension in my body. I relived each moment in the prison of my mind and couldn't wait to get home to fuck my husband.

I had already decided I wasn't going to report Dr. Shultz. Instead he was going to become my new dentist.

When his assistant came in a while later I was stretching in the chair finally able to move. It felt wonderful to stretch my limbs, and I did feel quite refreshed, but my arousal was not gone, and I was eager to leave.

I beat my husband home so I stripped and waited for him in the bedroom, masturbating thinking about my trip to the dentist.

When Carl got him I pounced on him and we fucked like teenagers, hard, fast and aggressively. Carl was pleasantly surprised by my ardor, but for me it was impossible to get off. I craved the helplessness again. I fucked Carl animalistically and wrestled him into every position I usually liked but in the end I asked him to rail me while I lay back.

He was curious about the sudden change in style.

"I'm exhausted from my day, I can't keep going on top, you finish us off baby."

He mounted me and sawed away between my legs while I lay back and took it, pretending I was helpless. It was better, but not the same. When Carl came deep inside me I felt a flutter of an orgasm, but it was weak and unfulfilling.

I knew I need more from Dr. Shultz.

I thought long and hard about what I could go in for. My teeth are great, and he had just cleaned them so I was having a hard time finding a procedure that would allow for him to drug me and molest me but that I actually needed.

A gum lift.

I found out that more dentists were performing gum lifts to even the gum line and make the smile more "perfect". It used to be done as a necessary procedure, but had become a cosmetic one as well.

Perfect.

I phoned his office and asked if he performed gum lifts, and he did. I booked an appointment telling the receptionist I had loved the last visit and thought the anesthetic to be perfect.

I had to wait a two weeks to get in and see him.

I wasn't sure I could wait that long.

By the time I finally got to visit Dr. Shultz my titillation at being helpless had begun to fade. I wasn't sure this was a good idea. I liked the idea of the procedure well enough, anything to make my smile prettier, but did I want this man to have full access to my body while I could do nothing to stop him? Would I be able to feel like I had the last time? Would I find it pleasant?

When I saw him once more I was again repulsed by his physicality. He was such a pathetic example of a man, his sweaty face was gross. He looked like he could collapse at any moment he seemed so out of shape and unhealthy.

We exchanged some ideal banter about the weather and my gut churned with anxiety about what was going to happen. How could I find this situation sexy at all, this man was repugnant. He had shifty eyes that couldn't look into my own, his gaze skittered about like a bug, never landing any one place for long. It made me profoundly uneasy.

When we had finally agreed on how my gums would look after the procedure he administered the drug after I told him I wanted exactly the same amount as before. I was unsure if it would work again, that I would be able to feel anything, or if I wanted to, but I plunged ahead. Cowardice is not part of my personality.

The actual gum lift was very painful in my drugged state. I could feel everything, but could not react at all. I was helpless and it hurt like crazy. Not agony, but my gums were being cut open and it sucked, a lot.

The only thing that made it bearable was the fact that every so often Dr. Shultz would pause and fondle me. Whenever he paused to adjust something, or change position he would stop and grab my breasts, or stroke my face. Each time he touched me in an unprofessional way I got angry and wet.

I was getting more aroused as he got bolder, his hand lingering on my breasts, he didn't undress me for some reason, but he took liberties and I both loved and hated it.

Today he was only doing one gum line, the bottom, and when he finished he stepped back went away for a time, and I wondered if he was not going to take his abuse any further. I was disappointed, and that sickened me. What was wrong with me that I wanted my dentist to molest me?

When he came back toward me a few moments later I felt a surge of lust in my body and if I had been able to move I would have opened my arms and legs to that toad of a man. I wanted him as badly as any sexy stud I had fucked in my younger days.

He undressed me completely and I could hear him taking pictures of my nudity once more. The intense violation of it got me furious and dripping wet.

When I was displayed before him he began his sexual abuse of me in earnest. He began with my pussy this time; he fingered me and licked my slit greedily. I loved having his mouth on me, and the feeling of being petrified and helpless made it all the more sweet as I tried to move around to get his mouth exactly where I wanted it. I failed and that failure was satisfying in a way getting what I wanted never had been.

Shultz relished eating my pussy and he drooled over me and fingered my slit like it would be his last meal. I felt an orgasm building almost immediately and my body throbbed with the need to release.

Then I felt the dentists other hand moving between my buttocks and a finger began to play with my ass.

I had always hated that men wanted to fuck my ass. It was dirty, demeaning and I'd heard painful, so I wanted none of it. Yet today feeling a finger teasing my hidden hole made me even hotter. He could take my ass and I could do nothing about it. I mentally squirmed away from him and the idea of not being able to stop him as he invaded my anus with his finger, and yet I began to cum even as he pressed one finger a little way inside.

My anger at being so intimately invaded, so humiliatingly exposed made the whole scenario even more exciting and my orgasm filled my brain with bursts of pleasure even as I began to sweat and tremble.

Dr. Shultz fucked me in both holes with his fingers while his tongue lapped my clit driving me mad with lust. I wished I could move. I wanted to stop him and urge him on; to clutch him and push him away. Anything to end my paralysis, and in the part of my mind clawing for control I reminded myself that I sought this out. That I put myself into this depraved man's clutches.

He drilled me with is digits and made me cum again and again. My pussy leaked over his hand rewarding him for his defilement of my person, showing him how much pleasure he was giving me.

At last he stopped, ending my delicious torment. I'd had more orgasm in those few moments than I'd had in months of sex.

I heard his pants open as his zipper purred down. I heard him grunting his bulk out of his clothes and felt vaguely nauseous as I imagined his gross body being bared. And yet my pussy ached to be filled by his cock. I wanted him to cum, to be rewarded for all those orgasms I'd just had.

My legs were splayed open and so he could just lean in and enter me. When his hands spread my lips open and his cock head pressed to my exposed hole I cried out "Yes." In my mind, his belly pressed down over my own as he leaned forward and pushed inside me.

His cock felt small, but it was enough, bigger than his fingers, and it opened me up and touched off another round of climaxes in my steaming hole that made my heart race and my breath come in short gasps.

Dr. Shultz began to fuck me with his less than average cock and I felt like I was being drilled by the biggest stud in the universe. My body sang with completeness, utterly fulfilled sexually as I was used by this horrible little man in his dental office.

I absolutely loved being fucked so obscenely, and I hated myself for loving it so much. It was already the best lay I had ever had and it was not even over.

Shultz had my legs thrown over the arms of the dental chair and he was leaning down over me his hands on my tits pressing the air from me as he drove his meager cock into my sopping hole. Because I could in no way move I was forced to let my body dictate when it gasped for air, I couldn't move to relieve the pressure on my chest, nor force air into my lungs any faster than some unconscious part of my brain would allow. It was torture and it was making me crazy with passion.

I could feel my legs flopping around with the vigorous movements the dentist was making, the dead weight of my limbs hanging from my body strangely. My arms were flaccid at my sides. My head lolled to one side as the energy of Shultz's abuse shook my frame.

As he shoved his cock into my liquid centre Shultz began to kiss my neck and lick my face, his mouth all over me his hands groping my tits aggressively.

No one would ever suspect that the socially awkward, nervous little man was such a forceful aggressive lover. He was fucking the shit out of me and it felt amazing.

His fingers reached up and began to stoke my cheek. He caressed my face and slowed his pounding to a more sedate, languorous pace. My body had been denied oxygen for a while and my orgasms had ravished my mind, fragmenting my thoughts so I was only partially aware of how things had changed..

When it registered I wondered about his change of mood. I had assumed he was just going to use me and cum, but now he pulled out and I was nervous about what would come next.

The chair began to lower and tilt and soon my head was at the same level as my hips. I was still gathering the tattered threads of my conscious thought when I felt his damp penis stroke along my cheek.

Shultz began to fuck my face, his hard-on stroking all over my features the way his hands and mouth had done moments before. He smeared my juices over my cheek and the moist streaks cooled in the air conditioned office.

Once more Shultz withdrew and I was left wondering what was going to happen.

I felt him pry open my tender mouth and place some sort of dental dam over my teeth on my lower jaw where he had worked earlier. Then with my wounded gums covered he inserted his prick into my mouth and began to fuck my face in a new way. His cock was tangy with my juices and it shocked me how much I liked the flavour.

Yet in my current state I was denied even the pleasure to licking him as his cock moved in and out of my face. My slack jaw couldn't have been giving him much pleasure, but using me probably was so he moved in and out of my mouth for some time.

I began to hear the camera clicking away and was horrified and titillated knowing he was taking pictures of my face filled with his member.

My drool dribbled out past my lips and down my cheek, trickling along my neck and collar bone. I was damp and feared choking on saliva as he humped his erection into my mouth. His balls brushed my chin and his heavy gut pressed my nose as he heaved himself up and down into my open mouth.

My anger bubbled aggressively in my brain while my body betrayed my wishes and throbbed with need. I wanted him to fill my pussy again, I wanted to taste his cum in my mouth, I needed to be debased by him further and to get off on it, and every second this continued I hated it as much as I was thrilled by it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Helpless

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds