Henry and Maria

"Tighter," he said and I put more pressure. But I was so tired, and I never really did like this. He chugged along for a little too long until he finally exploded. I saw one single white, slimy juice burst of cum fire out of his cock and straight to my face.

I stand by what I saw now, that a good third of his cum hit my left eye in the cornea. I started to roll in pain, exaggerating like I had been wounded in some kind of battle. It probably wasn't that bad, but it sure felt like it. I had had cum on my face and eyes before, but that had felt different.

Henry led me to the bathroom and washed my eye until it felt better. Still, my eyelashes were stuck together for a good five minutes and I was convinced I had lost some vision until weeks later I went to my optometrist and he said no.

We showered separately, got dressed and left the room. Then as he was paying, Henry looked at me. I stood by the office door. Henry said to the woman behind the counter as he paid her, "She's not a whore, you know, she's just married." I looked at her face as Henry said that and I reddened. I pinched his elbow and wanted to get out of there. I wanted to go myself but he had the car keys. Then, just as we were walking out, Henry said to her, "And not to me."

I was embarrassed for a little while, but the rest of the trip I just laughed about everything. The condom, the cum in my eye, the woman behind the counter. Everything.

It was the start of one of the best weekends of my life. But also the beginning of the end with Henry.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds