• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Hentai Hotties: The Test

Hentai Hotties: The Test

"I can't handle all that." Gina gasped as she took her first glance at mass of wriggling matter in front of her. A deep breath pushed her chest out slightly her purple nipples hardening despite the sweltering heat. There was part of her that was already thinking about just turning back. She wouldn't be the first woman who had been too frightened to begin the test of womanhood and if she took it and died she wouldn't be the first to die either. The blue skinned warrior princess took an unsteady step forward and stopped again.

She was completely nude, the test was one of sexual discipline and endurance, and clothing would only have gotten in the way. Gina's people, the Amazons, rarely indulged in much clothing anyway. Aside from breast binding while they hunted or in battle clothing was only required around brutish men who had no self control. A real Amazon's body served her not the opposite. If she couldn't pass this test then she was unworthy of the title Princess.

Gina let threatened to stop her test before it began quaking beneath her and trying to force the eighteen year old to her blue knees for the first time in her life. There was also the chance that it was the plant sending it roots beneath the earth to capture her but what was the point of worrying about that? If the thing was that determined to have her then there was nothing she could do but submit and hope to emerge an Amazon warrior, not a dead fool.

The next time Gina approached the plant it couldn't even be called a step. Her feet both slid closer through the fresh soil. She tried to focus her mind on how that felt, the moist particulates between her toes but she couldn't draw her mind away from the plant. It was calling her closer by then. She could smell it.

There wasn't a man or woman alive who knew how to properly describe the scent that wafted from the predatory plants. They only knew for certain that it was completely irresistible for women. There was something masculine, powerful and dominant about it. Something that few women could deny. Gina was not amongst those who could, her feet moved forward again this time without her permission or even her knowledge.

That thing will kill me. She thought wildly but she didn't care. She was drooling all over herself. Both sets of lips the ones in her head dripping saliva down onto her blue breasts and letting tiny streams flow down between her breasts. The lips between her thighs oozed their own juices to slicken her thighs. Anything that could have been considered self control was already gone when Gina took the last step forward.

As soon as she was within reach the plant had her. Soft green vines whipped out wrapping around her wrists and pulled her forward but she wasn't fighting. She was willingly following the delicious maddening scent. She didn't really have a solid choice in the matter. Her body was making the choices and the rest of her was simply along for the ride.

I am an Amazon princess. I will be Queen. The thoughts tore back and forth through her mind. Those were the thoughts that she kept in her mind and her soul as she submitted herself to the plant. There was no fighting it anymore, either she was strong enough or she was not but she was certain that she was strong enough. There was no doubt in Gina's mind that she was going to triumph over this challenge. It was just the latest in a series of challenges that she had emerged from and not the most difficult or dangerous. Do your worst beast.

If the plant was sentient it seemed to acknowledge the princess's challenge. It shot an extra plume of pollen into the air. It was so much that the atmosphere thickened with pink sparkles and Gina's entire body reacted. She didn't have a word for what she was feeling; no word for it exists in human tongues. It was simultaneous desire from every single drop of blood in her body. Her skin was singing out to be touched. No conscious thought guided the princess to her knees. She sank there as if by some ancient primal memory. She knew by instinct that this was the place for a woman.

There was no time to react between when she sank to her knees and when the first tentacles approached her. The recently eighteen year old princess had never seen a human penis in her life so the resemblance was lost on her. What wasn't lost on her was an instinctual urge to get those things inside her body. Without thinking Gina took one in each hand. The first one she stroked steadily while the second she drew towards her open mouth.

Gina didn't know what she was expecting when she took the living appendage into her mouth. It was the first time that something had been alive and in her mouth at the same time. The wriggling sensation was odd but pleasant. There was something else about it though, maybe it was the slightly salty flavor washing across her tongue and maybe it was something else. The important detail is that it just felt right to Gina. The act of being on her knees with something forcing its way into her gullet felt right.

Even more than before she felt her body coming to life. It was as if a pile of coals had been lit in her belly. Gina didn't have to ask what would cure her of the feeling. She knew because she saw them slithering towards her. More of this creature's attention would surely quench the flames broiling in her belly. There was only one way to find out if that theory was accurate. Gina opened her mouth and guided one of the serpentine phalluses into her maw.

The very second its secretions touched her tongue she felt the change. It was obvious to anybody watching her, including the Elite Guard sense to watch over the princess. Her skin suddenly flushed an odd hue of lavender, her already purple nipples deepened their hue and a fresh layer of sweat appeared on her brow. More importantly her hips began to churn. There was more than simple sex in her mind. Her hips were moving to some kind of invisible beat. Right. Left. Right. Left, left. Back. Right. They pumped, churned and swirled though nothing was inside her.

Gina's emptiness only lasted a few seconds after that. One of the tentacles wrapped around her calf. Snaked its way behind her knee and before circling her thigh one final time and pushed into her tight hole. Between her arousal and the fluid oozing out of the thing it pushed into her without any difficulty until it hit her barrier. Gina grunted slightly as she felt the last remnant of her girlhood being assaulted. It took three good pushes for that flimsy membrane to tear.

It was the first time that she'd had anything inside her and it was incredible. She felt so full, so alive and so strong. It was in part due to the nectar now being absorbed into her mouth from two opposite orifices but all Gina knew was that thing inside her was warm, and hard. It wriggled inside her forcing her knees to fight against the vines holding them to clench. Not far away she could see the elite guards had begun fingering themselves as they watched her. She didn't have a word for what she was feeling, it was the first time she'd ever had an orgasm.

First her eyes clenched shut forcing her mind to focus on that thing inside of her. Then her belly did the same thing cinching down tight and the same tightness passed through her entire body until it curled her toes. She thought she'd be stuck like that forever, unable to move, only to focus on the core of her body and the thing pumping inside it when there was an explosion. The world for a brief moment was engulfed in a white flame and every inch of her body was conscious.

Gina was aware of the individual beads of sweat rolling down her shoulders, tracing the curve of her lower back. Some were moving lovingly along her ass but most were channeled into her crack. She was aware of each strand of hair and where on her face, shoulders, back and neck they were plastered. Everything felt so alive.

That was only a few minutes of life. When that feeling started to fade she felt another tentacle, this one pushing its way into the crack of her ass. Gina had never once even considered being penetrated that way but she didn't fight against it as it happened. A cooing whimper parted her lips and she pushed back towards it.

I'm stuffed. Gina's mind was starting to flutter randomly moving from one part of her body to the next. She might spend a second savoring the sweet taste of the thing wriggling down her throat and the next focused on the thing wriggling through her cunt. Then her mind might jump to her bowels as they were invaded by the plant. It might wander back to the taste in her mouth or maybe she'd feel a droplet of sweat moving down her breast to the tip of her erect nipple and drop from there down to her thigh.

This was the second time that her body started to draw together coiling its energy together. This time she knew what was happening though and willed her body to keep moving. Gina's hips were eager to obey. They moved to the beat of her clit, popping back and forth like a dancers as following those electric jolts that happened whenever she found the perfect spot. Her hands were the next to respond abandoning the slithering stalks they had been gripping and moving instead to her breasts. Kneading and her supple flesh until her fingers clenched shut on her nipples, pinching, pulling, twisting anything she could think of on those concentrated points of pleasure.

She was barely aware of anything outside those points on her body when she snapped. It was a literal snap that arched her back to what seemed an impossible angle. Her mouth was empty long enough for a squeal of pleasure to escape before she was silenced again. And then her body went slack.

Got to stay awake, just a little longer. Gina thought as he eyes started hooding over. This was the dangerous part of the test. She was tiring, it was going to eat her now if she let it. She could already feel it was reeling her in. As soon as it had her in position the vines would pull free of her she'd have just a moment to get out of the way, if she was still conscious at that point. Have to keep my eyes open. Her body felt heavy though.

The one in her mouth was the first to retreat from her body spraying her face with a hot sticky sap as it did. Gina grinned slightly. The fluid was so sweet and it was just dripping into her open mouth. It didn't really occur to her that the same motion had glued her eyes shut. Her tongue was busy cleaning the gunk from her lips. The two remaining in her pulled free at the same moment spraying her chest and back simultaneously. More of that syrup! Gina thought scooping her hands up her chest to gather the delicious fluid.

It was more instinct than knowledge or thought that drove Princess Gina to leap out of the way just in time to avoid being devoured. She wiped the remaining good from her eyes and looked back at the massive plant with a smirk. She was safe now. It couldn't pursue her and the intoxicating sap it used to sedate and arouse women would take days to replenish.

Gina rose to her feet threw back her head and howled in triumph. It was the same shout of a conqueror or a warrior at a celebration. The whooping call was heard through out the entire valley. The women of the tribes screamed back acknowledging the crowning of their new princess and someday queen. Miles beyond that the men in their camps shuddered. The Amazons had a new warrior and she was strong.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Hentai Hotties: The Test

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds