• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Her Day
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Her Day

Jimmy was pushing his hard cock into her wet cunt. It became apparent to her, from his rapid movements, that this was his first time. He quickly climaxed and was replaced by Chris. It was obvious that Chris had experience. He humped her with the hard strokes that only come with experience. His finis got a noisy response from her.

She was rolled over and a cushion was placed under her to push her ass upwards. "Come on show us how good you are at sucking cock."

"Get on your knees!" Some one ordered.

Lisa defiantly held her mouth closed until her nose was pinched shut. She parted her lips and a cock was pressed into her mouth. She started to suck the hard shaft. She felt hands on her waist her head was held tightly. She had never been gang-banged or in a two way. Lisa felt pressure from behind against her pussy, she gasped as a cock was pushed into her wet cunt.

It had been years since Lisa had a cock in her mouth. She had never taken a load in her mouth. Lisa felt strange warm sensations passing throughout her body. She never felt controlled like this before. Her blouse was being ripped to pieces; her bra was yanked off freeing her firm mature tits. "Wow, what a fine pair," Jamie said, as his hands squeezed her nipples making them stand up.

The orgy continued as the gang fucked a defiant Lisa everyway they could dream up.

Lisa remained defiant until she was placed face down ass up, and for the first time in her life took it up her ass. Once she adjusted to the intrusion she found it to be quite pleasurable. She pushed back against the forward thrusts eagerly meeting each thrust.

The guys took turns rotating between the two cock hungry pussies until they became too tired to go on.

Lisa had found sexual bliss.

Lynn discovered her calling.

Don lived the life there after that we all dream of.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Her Day
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds