• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Her Desire

Her Desire

This is a bit different than most of my other posts both in how it's written and because it's really a collaborative effort. A woman who read some of my earlier posts emailed me and we got to talking about my favorite subject and, well... turns out it was one of hers too! She told me a little bit about a fantasy that she had and I decided to turn it into a story for her. It turned out so well (imho) that I figured I's share it. Hope you enjoy! AM

====

He leans with his back against the kitchen counter, legs slightly apart in such an inviting way, not even aware of the effect it's having on you. No one else will be home for quite some time. Something about the kitchen is particularly appealing. Is it because it's a room where this sort of thing is not supposed to happen? Or does the feel of the hard, uncompromising tile floor on your knees do something for you?

Whatever it is, it is irresistable. You move across the room to him and your eyes are giving you away. He knows that look, that sassy smile and he knows what's coming. His eyes are drinking you in... your high heels and your smooth calves, the hem of your skirt that falls just above your knees, your slender waist, the swell of your breasts beneath your blouse, your ruby red lips... Yes, he is looking at them in particular now. He knows what's coming.

You unbutton his shirt slowly, kissing your way down his chest as each button is undone. Then down his belly until you are confronted by his belt. He puts his hands on your shoulders and gives you a push. It doesn't take much. You gladly lower yourself to your knees before him, looking up at him, waiting for him to give you the sign that it's okay to go on. He looks down at you, his eyes boring into yours for what seems like an eternity before he finally gives his consent with a brief nod.

Your hands, already poised, pull at his belt buckle, then at the button on his slacks. Next his zipper, then everything is on the floor around his ankles. Then the object of your desire is inches from your face.

He's just beginning to get aroused. This sudden urge of yours has caught him by surprise. And that's just how you want it. Now you will get to feel him swell inside your mouth, grow fully erect as your lips and tongue gently awaken his organ to its full potential.

But as you part your lips and lean forward, his hand presses on your forehead, preventing you. You look up, your eyes pleading.

"Please?" you ask. "Please?" It's so close, just beyond your lips. Surely he can feel the breath from your words as you beg. You want so badly to taste it.

He smirks down at you knowingly, nods again and removes his hand. There is now nothing between you and his partially erect cock. You don't hesitate. You wrap your lips around his growing shaft and are rewarded with a low, throaty moan. As your lips slide up and down him, spreading a glistening trail of saliva, he hardens. Now his vein is bulging against your tongue and the head of his cock is reaching deep into your mouth.

You let him slip out, not without a slight feeling of loss, and begin carressing his balls with your tongue. You let go of his cock, loving the way it slaps and rubs against your face as you lick him. He moans again as your tongue finds a particularly sensitive spot underneath.

Then you take him back in your mouth, bobbing gently on him, slowly taking him deeper. When he hits the back of your mouth, you push yourself farther, feeling his length entering your throat. You come up and go back down a couple times before pushing yourself all the way down, your nose pressed into the pubic hairs at the base of his member. You hold yourself there for as long as you can, then ease yourself back up. You have shown him what you like; what you crave. Once before, you put his hands on the back of your head and encouraged him to push, force. And at your prompting, he had responded oh so marvelously. Will it happen again? Will it be his idea this time?

You are slow, deliberate in your pleasuring of him. You don't want him to cum. No, you want him to go crazy and take matters into his own hands. You want to put his hands on your head again, push them and encourage him. But you need it to come from him. He must be the aggressor.

You delight in his every sigh and moan, relishing the heaviness of his breathing. But you are careful not to give him too much stimulation. If he truly wants it, he will take it. You have given him your mouth and shown him how to use it. The rest is up to him.

It's like water torture. Your gentle sucking and sensual pace have him aching, his swollen cock and balls desperate for release... a release he is not going to get from such slow, easy pleasure.

"Ah, God," he moans, finally putting a hand to your head, trying to encourage you to speed up. But instead, you take him all the way down your throat and hold him there for a long moment, before slowly sliding back up again. His hand is still on your head, but only resting there.

This is killing him and at last he must be realizing what it is that he is expected to do. Or what he must do if he is to achieve his release. His hands grab hold of your hair and he pulls you off of him. Then he tilts your head back so you are looking up at him.

"That's how you want it?" he breathes, looking down at you.

You have relived that moment in your mind countless times: That moment of panic. His cock in your throat, you unable to breathe, call out or move. On your knees before him, your eyes bulging, pleading, as he towered over you. It was the frightening, primal panic of a creature in fear for its life, coupled with the incredible arousal of his complete domination of you.

And as scary it had been, it had also been too much of a thrill to never experience it again. But now he would be the one who initiated...

His hands knotted in your blonde locks, he plunges his cock into your mouth. He pushes quickly and with force. You struggle to accomodate him, taking him down your throat, almost gagging. Then your face is pressed against his stomach, the hair around his member grazing your nose. He pushes still harder, though there is nowhere left for you to go.

"You like that?" he husks. "You want it shoved down your throat? You like my cock down your throat?" You would moan if you could, but he is blocking your airway. But there is no denying the heat his words generate between your legs. He pulls you up and pushes you back down again several times.

Then he pulls you back and tilts your head up to look at him. Your eyes meet and you quiver as you see that look... that fierce animal stare that says you are but a piece of meat.

"You like it on your knees, don't you?" he asks. You can't meet his eyes as you nod, your hair falling in your face. "On your knees with my cock down your throat," adds for emphasis before grabbing your hair again and pushing you back down his slick shaft.

He forces you all the way down and holds you. The fear is there. You've been in this position before--on your knees, impaled--and you know. He must release you... you cannot escape. Remembering that sensation brings back some of the fear, but not all of it. It's not until your body, desperate for air, begins to involuntarily push him away that the real fear--and arousal--sets in. The muscles of your throat try to expel him. Your body arches as your stomach heaves.

But his grip is too firm. Nothing can remove him. Once again you know the terror--and euphoria--of being completely at his mercy. Again you find yourself pushing and slapping at his thighs in a vain effort to dislodge him. Your arms and hands move of their own accord, frantic and ineffective. Your lungs attempt to function, but nothing can get past the thick shaft blocking your airway and your body spasms with the effort.

As it happened before, your eyes are bulging wide in panic. He is looking down at you, clearly enjoying the terror on your face and in your eyes. His nostrils flare in satisfaction as he watches your frantic, futile attempts to save yourself. There is an arrogance on his face, the look of a man who has subdued a woman in the most primal of ways... with his cock.

Did he do this last time? Did he hold you this long? He is going to let you go, right? The world around you is melting away and your reality is becoming the burning in your lungs and the pulsing of his cock, which feels like it is growing larger and larger.

Oh God, oh God! I can't breathe!

Then he pulls back and his sudden withdraw leaves you retching for air. As he did last time, he does not let you recover before grabbing you again. This time though, instead of putting himself back into your mouth, he pulls you to your feet and pushes you face down across the table. Roughly, he hikes up your skirt and tears at your panties, dragging them part way down your legs.

He steps up behind you and thrusts himself inside you. In your state of arousal, he penetrates easily, his thighs and stomach slapping against your ass. His hands on your hips, he pounds you hard against the table. You can feel it banging against your thighs.

With no warning, he grabs a handful of your hair and pulls your head back. You shriek in a mixture of pain and pleasure, more fiery warmth exploding between your legs.

The hard, deep pounding and the pulling of your hair have you so close... you are moaning as your orgasm builds toward crescendo. Just before you peak, he withdraws and a hoarse cry of loss comes out of your mouth. You had been so close...

There is a long pause and you lay panting, exhausted on the table. Then he is pulling your arms behind your back and wrapping something--his belt?--around your wrists. By the time you have recovered enough to struggle, he has secured your bonds and you cannot move your arms. Reflexively, you tug, trying to free your arms, but he has tied you too well. Your eyes open wide and you look back over your shoulder, unsure what is happening.

Lying face down across the table, skirt lifted, panties down, you are exposed, vulnerable. Unable to move your arms, you are completely at his mercy. He leaves you lying prone for a long time, savoring your helplessness and your look of apprehension. He knows you don't know what is coming next and he's enjoying the anticipation. Suddenly, there is a loud "smack" and a stinging pain shoots through your cheek as his hand slaps your exposed ass with a firm, hard stroke. The force of it causes you to slide on the table, the friction electrifying your achingly hard nipples.

Then he is pulling you up by the hair and spinning you around. His hands press on your shoulders and he forces you to your knees before him. His sticky shaft, pungent with the musk of your sex, is in your face. Holding you by the hair with one hand and his glistening cock in the other, he rubs himself on your lips. The smell of your own pussy is just under your nose, a powerful reminder of how aroused he has made you.

Then he presses his warm wet member across your cheek and you can feel its stickiness as he pulls it away, leaving a trail of your own juices on your face. Then he holds himself poised in front of your mouth again. He sees the flicker of doubt cross your face and pulls your hair. Hard. "Open!" he commands, and you do without thinking.

His hands clasp the sides of your head and he pulls you down on him and you taste your own juices as he thrusts and groans. His hips piston his cock in and out of your mouth. Kneeling, your hands bound behind you, you surrender. It is all about his pleasure--his orgasm--and you wait to taste his release; that moment when he bursts in your mouth, assuring you that you have satisfied him. Will he command you to swallow his ejaculate?

Roughly he holds your head as his hips thrust forward and pulls back, sliding his pulsing erection in and out of your accomodating mouth. He is reckless, forceful and you struggle to keep your teeth from scraping him.

He pulls back far enough to slip out of your mouth. You quickly lean forward to recapture him, only to have him shove himself painfully into the back of your throat.

Finally, you feel the familiar tightening and swelling in him and know he is about to cum. You moan in anticipation and shortly after he throws his head back with a groan. Then you are tasting his essence as he fills your mouth with his warm, sticky offering. The thrill for you is overpowering and you feel a warm flush spread through your whole body. You are kneeling on the kitchen floor, hands securely bound behind you and he is cumming in your mouth.

It is a moment of fantasy come to life. The sheer pleasure of the moment is almost overwhelming. If you did not have his cock in your mouth, you would be thanking him. You look up into his eyes, hoping he comprehends the depth of your gratitude. You have dreamt so long of being so roughly taken, so completely used. You could gladly remain here for eternity, bound and kneeling, his cock and the taste of his satisfaction forever in your mouth.

He, too, is significantly more aroused than usual... His orgasm is considerably larger than you are used to. Combined with your inability to use your hands, you have a difficult time not spilling any of his precious seed.

He tells you, as before, to show him what your mouth looks like filled with his sperm. You sit back and open your mouth for him and he grunts in satisfaction. As he did before, he commands you to swallow it and you do, because he has told you and you must please him. You would swallow his cum anyway... there is something deeply erotic about having his sperm in your belly. But having him tell you to do it... it is deliciously pleasing to open your mouth and show him you have done as he ordered.

You want to thank him, but no words could adequately express how grateful you are, how pleasing it is to you to please him so. The best you can do is kneel at his feet, look up at him and let your eyes tell him what this has meant to you. How you have longed for this and he has given it. And it is his to take again, whenever he wants. You will not hesitate to get down on your knees and be used for his pleasure. Again and again and again...

Then he pushes himself back into your mouth so you can clean him thoroughly. When you are done, he releases your arms from their bonds and leads you in to the living room sofa. He sits on the sofa and pulls you beside him. You lay your cheek on his softening member as his strong hands gently caress your cheek, stroke your throat and run softly through your tangled hair. He lets out a long, low sigh of satisfaction...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Her Desire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 880 milliseconds