• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her First Woman

Her First Woman

My hand moves up your naked stomach and circles round your nipple and behind you, down your back. It rests gently on your ass in stark contrast to the harshness of the whip that had just brought whimpers from your mouth.

Your punishment hadn't been going on for long. You had arrived an hour earlier and almost right away began to push your luck with me. You were cocky and confident and that just made me want to remind you who was in charge. Grabbing you roughly, bending you over my knee and spanking you was never going to be enough and it wasn't too long before you were standing in the doorway, your cuffed hands tied to the rail above your head and your legs forced open by the spreader bar.

The dildo was still inside you. I had left it there to keep your cunt stretched after I had fucked you with it. I had delighted in the sounds of your abandoned pleasure, but was never willing to break the spell of our game by telling you so.

I reached down to the floor and picked up the nipple clamps. "Your real fun is soon to begin," I said, as I stood up and looked you in the eyes. The feigned fear I saw in them turned me on, as you knew it would, and you tried to step back, but the bar between your ankles stopped you and the dildo slid out of you.

"You shouldn't have let that happen," I said sternly. "Your lack of control is disappointing. I must teach you that disappointing me will only hurt more."

I took your nipples and rolled them between my fingers, making them even harder than they were, pointing out darkly from your pale, small and perfectly formed breasts. I leaned forward to take one in my mouth and breathed your scent deeply while I bit down - twisting and pulling with my teeth until you moaned in pain and pleasure.

I gripped your nipple again, harder this time, pulling it out and attaching the clamp. Your body shuddered slightly as it closed and you cried out softly when the other nipple received the same treatment - as the pain registered and then fell away.

"Good girl," I said, tugging the chain then dropping it as I stepped back and admired your shamelessly naked body displayed before me. You dropped your eyes as I drank the sight of you.

"You have a few good red marks on your thighs. Those will stay there for a day or two to remind you why you should treat me with more respect."

My deep and commanding tone of voice sent visible shivers through you. You nodded and said softly "I'll remember."

"You had better. But the evening is young, and there is much left to teach you. Things you've never know or felt."

I saw the look of curiosity mixed with apprehension in your lowered eyes. You were wondering what was coming, what I would make you do before this night was over. "I want to learn," you said, "I'll do as you command."

I was about to reply when the door buzzer sounded loudly. Startled, you jumped. I stared into your eyes as I went to answer the buzzer. "Don't say a word," I commanded, as I left the room.

I knew you could hear me pick up the handset and say "Right on time. Come on up."

Deliberately I waited by the door to keep you nervous. I knew you would be almost beside yourself with the thought of someone coming to the flat to find you so vulnerable and helpless. I knew you would also be wondering if you should use the safe word and get yourself out of this. I wanted to be able to see you, testing the ropes to see if you could free yourself. I could hear the shifting of the ropes on the bar. I knew it would do you no good.

A knock at the door. I open it and know you must be nearly frantic and I know you could hear me say, "Come on in." In a second I stepped back into the room where you're eyes briefly stared at me and you opened your mouth to speak, to end it. Until you see her walk in.

The shock is visible on your face, but you're too stunned to say anything. As I step towards her I see your eyes flick up and down her body as the understanding of what may happen registers. Your eyes close and you swallow. My erection leaps tight in my jeans because I know now you will let this happen. That you will do as I command.

I put my arm around her and we look at you, naked and open in front of us. "Here she is, Jenny, I've prepared her for us. She can't move and she's been told to keep quiet." I pull her close and kiss her deeply, then open my eyes to see you looking at us. My erection tightens in my jeans more at the sight of you watching.

I release her and she steps towards you. Without saying a word she reaches out, her fingernail tracing a line on your inner thigh. You flinch slightly at the touch, then relax and a moan escapes your lips. Moving closer, her fingernail runs up your waist, over your breast and she takes the chain in her hand, pulling it to stretch your nipples.

You groan loudly and with her other hand she reaches down between your legs. You feel her fingers on your wet cunt and groan again. Dropping the chain, she lifts your chin, strokes your neck and kisses you, swirling her tongue in your mouth.

After a few seconds she finishes her kiss, and steps away, leaving you with eyes closed, hungry for more.

You look up and see her undoing the buttons on her top. Her deep cleavage, promising large breasts under her bra draws your eyes and you stare, waiting for her tits to be revealed.

I step behind her, push her hands to her sides and reaching around her, finish undoing the buttons and remove her blouse. I unclasp her bra from the back and remove the straps, letting it fall to the floor. Her large tits fall free, her strawberry pink nipples pointing, erect.

I turn her around to face me and push her down on her knees. "Suck my cock," I command. She unzips my jeans and takes my erect cock in her warm, wet mouth. Grasping her long black hair, I start to fuck her mouth, pulling her onto my cock - savouring my dominance. I look at you. "Your lesson begins now. You'll remember this because I'm going to fuck her right here in front of you and you can't stop me, hung there like my fucking slave slut."

My cock is now deep in her throat, and she starts to gag, but I keep her face pressed hard against me. "That's it, bitch, take it deep." I look into your eyes then, seeing the humiliation there as you watch me take pleasure from another woman. I lean over towards you, groaning with my pleasure. I brush my lips on yours and you try to kiss me, but I move away. "Watch and learn your lesson, slut."

I step back and undress. I tell her to take her clothes off, but leave her tall black boots on. She obeys silently. I take her hand and step next to you, my arm touching your hard nipple. I kiss her and lick her lips, then slide my cock into her wet cunt and fuck her standing in front of you. "Mmm…" Our bodies moving in rhythm press against you. Taking her breast in my hand I lean down to suck her nipple and pound her harder. She lets out a groan of pleasure, oblivious to you beside her.

Then taking her to the futon, I push her down. She falls to her hands and knees and sticks her ass out for me. I lick her glistening cunt, knowing you want to feel my tongue on you.

I take her from behind. Gently at first, then roughly, reaching around her to slap her dangling tits. "This is the way you like it, isn't it," I say to you over her cries. I smile and keep pounding. You wriggle, trying to get out. You whimper. "Shut up, slut, and watch."

I stare at your tits, your shaven wet cunt while I fuck her from behind, long and hard. After a time I pull out and order her to stand up and face you. I push her roughly towards you. "Put your hands on her shoulders." She does as I say, leaning forward. Her ass now presses against me.

I rub my cock on her slit, teasing her lips apart. I glance up to see you watching me. I can hold back no longer and in one swift motion I thrust into her, holding your gaze.

I make you watch me fuck her, helpless to move. Your body moving in rhythm to the pounding she is getting. She looks up at you and smiles: "I bet you wish you could touch me, you slut," she says. "But you can't. You can only watch me get fucked by your man. Mmm… ." She smiles at you again, taking pleasure in her dominance over you.

Again you wriggle and try to move away. "Oh look, the slut wants to leave us alone," she says.

"Well, we should teach her that she should obey me," I say. I pull out of her. "Turn her around, I command." And she does. Your ass, red from its spanking, is now waiting our pleasure. "Spread her ass" – she does. "You see that asshole? She loves it when I fuck her up the ass. Put your finger in her."

Her fingers reach out and caress your open thighs, running up to your soaking cunt. She wets a finger and passes it over your asshole. I see you flinch and I walk around to face you. Pulling on the nipple clamp chain I command you to be still.

You look me in the eyes, a helpless slave to your desire to be dominated. I see you gasp and close your eyes as her finger probes inside you. I lick your lips and push my tongue into your mouth hearing you groan with pleasure as she moves her finger in and out of your ass.

I reach up and unclasp one of the nipple clamps. Your sharp intake of breath demonstrating the pain you feel. I unclasp the other one and lean over to gently lick your nipples. "Unghhh" your eyes still closed.

She is enjoying finger fucking your ass – "She's so slippery from her cunt juices," she says. "Let me see" – I move around behind you. Watching her finger you is glorious and I'm overcome with a desire to fuck you. "Move," I command, and wet my cock on your cunt.

She moves around to face you and starts kissing you. You let out a scream when my cock rams into your waiting ass without warning.

I pound you. You shake with pleasure/pain/humiliation. She is pulling your nipples hard now. "Unghhh!"

"I told you she loves when I fuck her ass." Its so tight. What a whore she is.

"She's a great fuck toy," she replies. Still I fuck your ass. Enjoying the sight of my cock buried deep in you.

"Undo her ankle restraints," I say. She does. I keep fucking you. "And untie her cuffs from the bar." She does, and you collapse onto her shoulders, unable to move from the hammering your ass is getting.

"Right, lets get this fuck whore to the bed where we can play with her." I pull out of you, leaving you shaking against her.

She leads you by the hand and I gather up more rope. When I get to the bedroom, I roughly push you onto your back on the bed and tie your hands above your head again. Then spread your legs, tying one to each corner.

I see your cunt is dripping wet, soaking your inner thighs. I look at her, reaching out to feel her heavy tits in my hands, squeezing them and pulling her nipples until she cries out. You're watching, your breathing short and shallow. I push her onto the bed beside you and lie down next to her. I lift her leg, push my cock into her and turn her head to face you.

I start to fuck her while watching as she reaches over to caress and squeeze your tits and moves her hand to your gaping cunt. "Fuck her with your fingers," I say. As her hand strokes your soaking lips you cry out "Oh, fuck my cunt, Paul, please fuck me."


I push her over onto you. She has her legs on either side of one of yours and is grinding on you – using you as a toy as I ram into her, slapping against her ass. "I'll fuck you when I choose to fuck you" I say angrily, and turn her head towards me to kiss her deeply, inches from your face.

I can feel your hot breath on my cheek as she moans with the pleasure of my deep penetration. I can feel my orgasm start to build as I'm drilling her. I stop and order her to straddle you, her tits dangling into your face, her wide, shaven cunt rubbing your stomach.

Again I mount her from behind and take her hard. Reaching around to pull your head into her tits. She is beginning to climax, so I pull out of her and without warning finally push my cock into your aching cunt. I fuck you and then her, then you again, grinding and drilling you.

You lift your hips up to meet my cock each time, grinding against me each time I'm inside you. Her tits are stifling your moans. "Christ, what a fuck slut your are."

Still I fuck you. I can hear you crying out, and I feel your body tensing as your pleasure nears its peak. I pound you harder. Then your orgasm floods over you, and you nearly scream with the power of it: my cock drilling your helpless body and her tits brushing your face. "Cum, my slut, cum!" Your body shudders beneath me, seemingly for minutes as your orgasm slowly subsides. You're exhausted, relaxed.

I pull out of you. "Get me some water" I tell her. She leaves the room. I untie you and kiss you deeply. You wrap your arms around me. "You're incredible" I whisper. But I don't let you relax for long.

Pulling your body around so that your head is over the side of the bed: "I'm going to fuck your face now, slut. You've had your pleasure from me, so I'm going to have some from you." "Uhhh…" is all you can say. Your mouth opens and I push the length of my cock into your throat and start rhythmically to fuck you.

She returns to the room to see me riding your face. "Put the water down, and come here." She obeys and then straddles you, rubbing her cunt on your stomach. I lean over and kiss her, licking her tongue, feeling her tits and pinching her nipples while I continue to fuck you.

"Mmmm… God this is good," I say. Again I feel my orgasm building, but it not time yet. I pull out of your mouth, and again dragging you around the bed lay you down, pull your legs up over my shoulders and fuck you again. Your moans and groans are silenced when she straddles your face, rubbing her cunt against your mouth while I kiss and fondle her.

Her orgasm builds and her eyes roll and close as she grinds on your face, your tongue deep inside her cunt, pulsing with the waves of her pleasure.

She rolls off of you, collapsing on the bed beside you to caress your jiggling tits while I fuck you. "Kiss the slut," I order. She kisses you deep and you respond – licking her lips and letting her probe your mouth with her tongue.

Watching my fuck slut abandoning herself to my fantasy is too much for me. I lean down and putting all my weight on you. You look at me: "Keep kissing her," I tell you as I slide in and out, my cock feels like its going to burst.

Then it hits me: "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum inside you! Oh god!"

You feel my hot cum shoot into you, and I push in deep, wave after wave, and spurt after spurt fills you. I collapse on you and you kiss me, slowly and tenderly.

I whisper "I love you" and you smile, and say "I love you too. Mmm…" You close your eyes, still smiling and, feeling warm, filled and satisfied, you start to drift to sleep. She pulls the duvet over us turns out the light and climbs in bed beside us.

The morning will bring new delights.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her First Woman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds