Her Last Day of School Ch. 03

Feeling his teacher nurse the cum from his balls with the same ferocious thirst as a dehydrated woman at a spigot, Steven's knees banged loudly into the metal siding of the desk as she swallowed as much of his seed as she could.

Taking a step backwards when he felt himself starting to grow lightheaded, Steven's eyes rolled and he let out a low, whimpering moan when his cock slipped from the vacuum seal of Mrs. Dudley's lips, in the process leaving a messy white layer of his own jism painted across her chin and left cheek.

Trying to steady his feet on the floor, Steven momentarily looked like a drunk in a powerful wind storm trying to shove his spent and deflating dick back inside his fly before zipping his pants back up. By the time he was able to accomplish that, Steven tried the best he could to commit the image in front of him to memory. As he processed it in the photoshop of his mind, he was distracted a few seconds later by Anna's head rising from the teacher's steaming crotch.

Steven instantly saw the combination of Matt's semen and Mrs. Dudley's vaginal dew covering the plain looking girl's entire face and he instinctively took a few steps back so he could get a good look at what was about to happen next.

Watching as Anna rose to her feet, Steven felt his spine tingle seeing the teenage girl take a step forward between the teacher's widely spread thighs just before she collapsed her weight down on top of Mrs. Dudley, who remained flat on her back on top of the desk. Standing directly in front of the locked classroom door, Steven stared straight down as Anna opened her mouth and guided it directly towards the teacher's parting lips. The two women's mouths inched closer together in what seemed like glorious slow motion until the last sliver of cum Anna had scooped from Mrs. Dudley's womb oozed like a warm, white honey out of her mouth and straight onto the teacher's waiting tongue. Their two pairs of lips then pressed together, forming a perfect seal as they shared the snowball of Matt's spent semen.

Naked now from the waist down and she laid on top of Mrs. Dudley's prone body, Anna blindly reached down with her right hand and squeezed her fingers hard around Kim's heavy bosom, groping at the fleshy mounds as if sensing she'd never have the opportunity to touch any like them ever again.

For a fleeting moment Steven and Matt's gazes met as they stood at polar ends of the two women embraced on the desk, the two young men, with nothing much else in common, each glowing in complete satisfaction as the rest of the class stared on in utter silence.

Then the end of class bell, like the shrill and heartless vibration of a siren, signaled the end of class, and the end Kim Dudley's teaching career...


THE END

Thanks for taking the time to read the series!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 742 milliseconds