• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Her Lips

Her Lips

12

Disclaimer -- This is a work of fiction, no way is this intended to be reality.

This is my first story, written as an experiment to see if I can write Erotic fiction or need a proofreader. So thanks for reading!

*

Her lips...

Camera's flashed repeatedly in her eyes, which she returned with the same blank smile, all teeth. Jessica Alba turned her head slightly, allowing the dogs to the left a better view for next week's glossy magazines. Having filled up her allotted red carpet timeslot, Jessica continued along like all the other sheep. Leaving the frenzied photographers to check their cameras, she wondered whether the renewed interest was because of her upcoming slate of movies or from the series of suggestive images she partook in for GQ. Either way, it was attention and as the studios said, attention is good. For them.

Having taken one last look down the small flight of stairs, Jessica couldn't help but notice a couple stealing all the attention. Brad Pitt smiled broadly with what looked like an Egyptian Goddess on his arm. Jessica watched with a smirk at the grace Angelina Jolie had in her beautiful black dress that not only covered her ample bosom, but also made Jessica's backless number look positively smutty. She knew how to work the red carpet having had years more experience than the other brunette watching from afar. Realising she'd been standing in the same spot for a few minutes now, Jessica entered the auditorium for the award ceremony.

---

Many people passed her by, occasionally stopping to say "Hello" or just look. Jessica took another sip of her drink then relaxed in the soft seat, giving her the chance to survey the relatively compact club. The award ceremony was predictably uninteresting; Jessica spent the majority of it wondering why she couldn't get a fellow actress out of her head...

"Is this seat taken?" Expecting some annoying drunk socialite, Jessica replied with a nod, not even turning to see who asked the question. "Well that's a shame."

The voice seemed more familiar saying those words than the previous four, causing Jessica to rotate her head immediately.

"Angelina!" Jessica beamed as she lifted off her seat slightly to kiss Angelina Jolie on her cheek. The older woman smelt beautiful, more of fruit than the typical overpowering fragrances most celebrities wear. Up close, Angelina's hair seemed much lighter than before, complimenting her new silver attire. She was also alone. "Where's Brad?"

"He's gone to a friend's birthday party or a stag night... Something he'll probably regret having attended later." Jessica found herself captivated by the guest sitting down in the chair across the table and it took her a few seconds to speak again.

"Yeah, he probably will." The younger of the two took another sip of champagne as Angelina placed her own glass on the table. The loud repetitive music was making it hard for Jessica to think of what to say, or was it the beautiful woman sat only a metre away muddling up her thoughts? "So how was Cannes?"

"It was fun. Seriously, it was." Angelina giggled slightly at Jessica's disbelieving expression. Despite the beautiful weather and food, the festival isn't always known as the most pleasant of experiences. "Been missing my family, but hey, that's why I'm going on a break."

Jessica had read about this, Angelina's announcement that she was taking a year off being quite big news. Jessica always wondered how she had managed to juggle a career and an ever-growing family, but now it seemed to have taken its toll. The music changed to a slower tune, giving them a better chance of hearing each other, even if Jessica had nothing of use to say. Thinking on her feet, she quickly came up with another question.

"So where are you staying?" Angelina took longer to answer the query than expected by either woman. "You have somewhere to stay, right?"

"Not really." Laughing to herself, Angelina was completely unaware of the way her drinking partner was seeing her. Jessica wasn't actually too sure herself. "Is there any chance you can give me the address to your hotel, as I'll probably be taking off at some point soon."

Having been wanting to leave the club for quite a while now, this was the perfect chance for Jessica.

"No need, I'll take you there myself." She said whilst grabbing her coat and handbag. Surprised by the younger woman's sudden decision to accompany her, Angelina only managed to muster a wide grin which Jessica took as a sign of consent. Leaving their drinks behind, the two navigated away from the seating area and through the many sweaty, gyrating bodies on the dance floor.

---

Breaking out into welcome fresh air, the pair headed straight for a waiting taxi. The vehicle was stationed perfectly so celebrities without transport didn't have to wait on the sidewalk among any lurking paparazzi. They both leaped in the back, managing to avoid any flashes of light associated with overzealous photographers. With the destination told to the driver, the two beautiful females sat in near silence for a moment, the sound of the engine the only noise.

"Are you feeling okay Jessica?" The elder of the two had noticed something wrong with the way her friend had been acting since she arrived. Angelina also noticed how it had suddenly got worse since she asked the question, Jessica now breathed heavier and fidgeted with a buckle on her handbag.

"Well we've been friends for a while now..." Jessica looked for the words, but it was like grabbing at smoke. Staring at the back of the driver's seat, she knew Angelina was looking straight at her, hopelessly complicating her task even more. "And..."

"That'll be $20." The nonchalant taxi driver asked, seemingly unaware he had two of the most famous women in the world in the back of his car. Jessica exhaled thankfully at the distraction as she got out of the cab, Angelina having mentioned earlier she'd pay the fair.

"This isn't over." She announced ominously to Jessica as they ascended the steps of the hotel. Once inside, the pairing drew their fair share of stares from those sat in the lobby. Angelina ignored them completely as she glided up to the front desk to order a room, Jessica tagging along behind. The transaction was relatively quick and due to the short notice of her request; Angelina was on the floor below Jessica, in an average room. They then made their way to the elevators, both still looking as immaculate as they had at the start of the evening.

"Well this dress is certainly earning its money's worth." Angelina joked as they entered the golden elevator, the doors sliding to a close behind them.

"Well if you need any clothes, just come to my room, I always pack too much anyway." Jessica surprised herself once again; the last thing she wanted was another awkward silence in a confined space. "I'm in room 185."

"I'll think about it." And without another word, Angelina left the elevator, leaving the younger woman alone with her thoughts.

---

Having no need to go out again, Jessica replaced her rented dress with a random t-shirt and sweatpants combo. She then proceeded to do the post event routine, which involved removing make-up, putting on a face cream or two and eventually cleaning her teeth. Jessica was half way through the final task when there was a soft knock on the door. Quickly spitting out the mint flavoured mixture, she slammed the wet toothbrush into a shower bag and rushed for the door.

Angelina leaned on the yellow-painted wall in the corridor, still wearing the insanely overpriced dress as if it was the most casual attire imaginable. Jessica tried hard to stop her jaw from dropping, instead making space for Angelina to enter the room.

"Thanks." The sudden arrival surveyed the suite, which was at least three times the size of her own. Angelina then settled on a garish red couch and looked up at the seemingly speechless hostess. "You're lucky; my room doesn't have a double bed, or a bedroom for that matter. Oh Jess, you've got something... I believe it's toothpaste on your cheek."

Embarrassment taking over shock, Jessica automatically wiped wildly at her face. Out of nowhere the vision of Angelina licking the toothpaste off her cheek appeared and vanished as quickly as it arrived. Not allowing the random thought to disrupt her too much, Jessica quickly started speaking again.

"Did I get it?" Angelina answered with a nod, silently surveying Jessica with a mildly puzzled look on her face. "Good. Would you like a drink Miss Jolie, or would you prefer a change of clothing first?"

Her mock confidence seemingly fooling Angelina, she pointed in both the direction of the drinks cabinet and her suitcase by the bedroom door.

"Can I get out of this first if it isn't too much trouble?" As soon as she said it, the thought of the silver dress falling gently down Angelina's naked body entered Jessica's mind. Once again not trying to show any reaction to the erotic images circling inside her head, Jessica jogged over to her case and carried it from the bedroom to her awaiting friend.

"Who knew you were so messy?" Angelina wondered upon opening the suitcase to find a variety of clothes stuffed untidily together. All Jessica could muster was a smile at her words, which Angelina didn't see as she rummaged through crumpled clothing. "I'll need to borrow some panties as well, if that's fine with you."

Jessica gulped as she watched with an awed expression, Angelina currently inspecting one of her many undergarments. The way Jessica was acting would have been amusing to her if she wasn't so worried about the feelings towards Angelina.

"It's fine." She managed, noticing Angelina had settled on a loose pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt which she laid out on the couch. "Take two if you want."

This caused Angelina to laugh manically for a few seconds, causing her nervous counterpart to jump slightly.

"We'll tackle that hurdle when we reach it," She proposed whilst taking off her sparkling high heeled shoes, "now will you sit down and unzip me?"

Jessica released an inaudible noise, not sure whether Angelina had detected her feelings. Aware that she was steadily beginning to sweat, Jessica nevertheless slowly made her way to the couch.

"Now will you tell me what's wrong?" Angelina asked once her friend was sat comfortably by her side. Placing her right hand on Angelina's shoulder, Jessica firmly grabbed the tiny zip on the top of the dress with her left. If there was a time to tell her it would be now, Angelina facing the other way, her scent engulfing Jessica. She then slowly began to pull the zip down.

"Ever since I saw you at the beginning of tonight, my mind has been racing with feelings I can't comprehend." The zip slid past Angelina's bra-strap. "So slowly, the more I see you, the more these thoughts and urges have increased. I don't know if it's worse that these seem purely erotic and sex based, but that's why I haven't said anything. I've never felt like this about a woman before..."

The zip reached the bottom of the dress, at Angelina's lower back, the only things stopping it from falling off being her shoulders. Jessica let go and awaited a reaction, but her friend didn't turn.

"So what did you expect? Did you think I'd have sex with you?" Angelina asked, an almost vicious tone to her voice.

"No!" Jessica began, reaching out again, only to have the other woman shift her body slightly as a sign of refusal.

"I have a family. I have Brad. The magazine produced wild girl was a long time ago." She turned slightly, hoping the dress wouldn't slip off her shoulders. "Now please zip me back up."

Jessica found her eyes filling up; the last thing she wanted was her friendship with Angelina to end. One solitary tear slid down her cheek and into Jessica's mouth as she made no such attempt at complying with the order.

"I think I love you."

"No you don't." Angelina responded almost immediately.

"I do. I love your eyes, the way you laugh, the way you treat everyone equally... But most of all I love your smile and I love your lips." Desperate yet relieved, Jessica was amazed she was saying such things. And it was true, she wanted Angelina. She wanted to caress every part of her and have her completely. Jessica wiped away any future tears and leaned forwards, gently placing a kiss on the back of Angelina's neck. She'd decided to be bold for the first time in her life by admitting how she felt, and now she was taking the next step -- acting upon it. Angelina felt her friend's moist lips on her skin and for once, she didn't know what to do. She had a partner; the days of having sex with anyone of any gender were over. But there was something about the way Jessica brushed her hands across Angelina's sides that made her want to forget everything and escape from reality. Something about the way Jessica's breath tenderly caressed her own bare skin.

"Don't..." She whispered desperately to the woman undoing her bra, knowing that she didn't have the stupidity to stop it herself. Jessica slowly moved her hands into Angelina's dress, every second praying the other woman would let her continue. Jessica then carefully located her polyester covered breasts, which were enormous in size thanks to Angelina's pregnancy the year before.

Angelina rolled her head back, eyes closed and elicited the smallest of moans, unaware of the confidence this gave her assailant. It was getting harder to care about Brad, her reputation and even her children as Jessica slowly began to squeeze her ample bosom.

Taking time out from judging Angelina's every reaction to her touch, she returned to kissing any available patch of skin, silently begging the object of her affection to moan again. Her hands squeezed in between two layers of fabric, Jessica allowed the bra to yield to gravity and realised there was no going back. Hours ago, she'd never thought about doing anything Sapphic before, but currently all she wanted to do was make Angelina scream with passion.

"Wait." Angelina announced suddenly, causing Jessica to snap out of her trancelike routine and automatically remove her hands from inside the dress. This was it, she thought, the dream was over... but Angelina had other ideas. Having succumbed to Jessica's inexperienced seduction, she rose divinely from the couch, shedding the silver garment like a skin.

Topless, Angelina gained immense pleasure from watching Jessica survey her magnificent breasts with the same astonished look she'd been giving all evening. She knew the effect her beautifully sculptured form had on almost everyone, and it never looked better in some skimpy, black, silk-woven panties. It was Angelina's turn to make a move, so she gently pushed Jessica over the arm of the couch and climbed onto her.

Jessica almost burst with excitement at the proximity of Angelina who was more or less riding her. It was then the aggressor did what both had been longing to do as she leaned forward and passionately locked their mouths in an embrace. The kiss seemed to last for hours, varying from heated tongue battling to tender lip biting as both experienced the feature of the other they appreciated so dearly. The two most beautiful sets of lips in the world connecting two people in a way neither knew possible.

Both women used their hands to explore each other throughout the kisses entirety, Angelina using this time to yank Jessica's shirt off of her. Pleasantly surprised to find her own sweat-doused breasts out in the open, she pulled the two even closer so bare skin could touch bare skin. It was around this time the passion of the two slowly became visible. Angelina's nipples grew impossibly hard and long as they were pinched and pulled by Jessica whose own were rapidly stiffening.

The two women kissed and stroked each other's supple bodies, all too aware of the moisture mingling with sweat that seeped through the fabric of lingerie and sweatpants. Angelina, against her better judgement, put a halt to the proceedings having deemed the tacky couch not the finest place to move on to the next step.

"Don't stop!" Jessica yelled as Angelina pulled away from her. Though she felt exhausted and breathed heavily, she definitely didn't want this to end or for Angelina to move away from Jessica's crotch, which was positively screaming for attention.

"Follow me." Angelina casually ordered as she backed into the bedroom, beckoning Jessica with her finger. Hearts racing, both pairs of eyes locked on each other, the two women resumed the kiss and fell onto the mammoth bed. Realising from this point on that she was relatively inexperienced, with animal lust only taking her so far, Jessica broke the kiss and crawled over to the pillows. Propping herself up, she laid back and offered herself to Angelina.

"Please, give me everything you've got." Jessica veiled begging by using a seductive tone, her breasts gently rising and falling as she breathed. Angelina approached like a predator, crawling between the prey's legs and taking a final look before devouring her. Jessica grabbed hold of the bed frame as her remaining garment was aggressively pulled down her legs and cast aside.

Angelina surveyed the treat in front of her, perfectly shaved, swollen and soaking. All it needed was a bow. She glided her tongue along Jessica's thigh, then slid her whole body past until the two were once again face to face, pussy to pussy. Slowly shifting her body, Angelina watched the effect her patterned panties were having on her friend when rubbed against her sex. Moans increased and Jessica gripped the frame tighter, her head tilted back with eyes locked shut.

Angelina never moved her gaze away from Jessica's face. Eyes were fixed even when she moved down to suckling Jessica's left breast, the other already being handled. Having one hand free, Angelina traced a line down her waist until she reached the clit. A buck from Jessica signified she reached her destination, so Angelina gently began to rub her hand up and down the wet pussy, whilst continuing the breast attention.

Despite the passionate cries and fevered movement, Angelina could tell when a person was near peaking and the woman under her spell needed a bit more to go over the edge. Following the line she made earlier with her tongue, Angelina licked down Jessica until she reached the source of so much heat.

"Oh God! Please, please..." Despite not being able to say it, Angelina did what Jessica wanted by beginning to nibble on her clit. This caused her to buck wildly, meaning Angelina had to release the grip on Jessica's breast in order to continue, instead placing the hand on her waist in an attempt to keep her on the bed.

Jessica quickly substituted Angelina's touch with her own, pulling and squeezing both her nipples to further increase the pleasure. Eyes still on her friend's face, Angelina continued to bite and fiddle with Jessica's clit, her lips occasionally engulfing it.

"Stop!" Jessica managed to call, causing the pleasure she was receiving to cease. Angelina released her mouthful and looked up at the sweating beauty she was trying so hard to please. Not sure how to word it, or whether Angelina would just laugh, Jessica made an attempt anyway. "I can take more."

Almost understanding what she meant on a higher level, Angelina slowly inserted her index finger inside of Jessica. The woman being entered closed her eyes once again, signalling for it to continue as Angelina's knuckles reached Jessica's pussy, one finger completely inside. She then returned to sucking her clit as the finger was pulled out again, and pushed back in with increasing rapidity.

Playing with her own breasts, Jessica sensed an orgasm steadily growing, it's arrival quickened by a second finger inserted into her pussy. Angelina had to use her whole forearm to keep Jessica from lifting completely off the bed, her two fingers still pumping in and out. Managing one final look at Angelina sucking on her clit before closing her eyes, Jessica smiled at how primitive it was, two women using only their bodies to satisfy each other.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Her Lips

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds