• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Her Loving Embrace Ch. 01

Her Loving Embrace Ch. 01

Tomoe was a part of our family as far back as I could remember. When she was a Kirlia and I was a baby, she could always sense when I was about to cry and would have just the thing to cheer me up—whether that was a blanket or my favorite toy. She so impressed my parents that they basically made her my babysitter as we got older. "Big sis," I would call her, especially when she became a Gardevoir. Even though we were only a few years apart, she truly looked the part of the older sister, towering over me in my preteen years.

Maybe it's how empathetic Tomoe's evolutionary line is, but we always had a close connection. I was always a little terror, and she was always the calming, angelic presence. I think for a while there I even liked teasing her just to see how far I could push that patience—deliberately leaving messes in my room or coming home with muddy clothes just to see if she'd silently puff her cheeks out in mock annoyance or wag one of her three small fingers at me reprovingly. But her patience must have won out. The loving headpats when I did my chores, and the many late nights talking while she listened silently and attentively, me all cuddled up in her arms, winning out in the end and maybe transferring some of that mellowness to me.

But in my late teens, that childish rebelliousness gradually turned into...something else. When I looked at big sis, my heart started to ache. I felt restless cuddling with her at night. For the first time, I had to ask her to sleep separately from me (the guest bedroom was technically hers, but she never used it). I didn't even want to take baths with her anymore, and that had been one of my favorite things growing up—watching her levitate soap, brushes, and even water made it a show every time.

Now I was lying awake in bed, alone, thinking ruefully about just that. All the fun I was missing out on because the thought of feeling her against the bare skin of my back, her soft and warm chest horn against my back, her arms casually wrapped around me as we both relaxed was doing decidedly unrelaxing things to me. It was making me itchy and nervous, and a spot in my pants was getting quite lively.

School had covered it, but I never really paid attention. Guys in class had talked about jacking off, but I hadn't really felt the urge until now. Call me a late bloomer, but now that I'd caught up at eighteen years, I kinda hated myself for it. My own body was getting in the way of all the closeness I'd had with big sis Tomoe. And I couldn't stop it—even now, it was making my heart race just thinking about her.

As I was struggling with those thoughts, I heard a very gentle knock at the door. I could feel the faint telepathic connection—it was Tomoe. I scrambled to throw some covers over myself to hide my excited little buddy down there and called her in.

"H-hey there-whatcha need, sis?" I asked.

She glided gracefully around the bed and sidled up next to where I was sitting at the edge of my side of the bed, rather than the opposite side. A bit too close for comfort, considering the state I was already in.

"Uhh, you really shouldn't—we probably shouldn't cuddle like this anymore, it's—ah..." Arceus, this was awkward.

She must have sensed my awkwardness, because she started stroking my head comfortingly, pulling me closer in. But that only made things worse down below—she smelled so sweet, so unlike any human. She radiated a feeling of understanding, and I realized my awkwardness wasn't the only thing she'd caught on to with her telepathy.

"If you know what's going on with me right now, you should leave me alone, Tomoe...I don't wanna creep you out."

Tomoe shook her head. She hugged me tighter—a lot more firmly than the casual, sisterly hugs we used to share. Acceptance. I could feel the word humming from deep inside her. She held my gaze long and hard, her red eyes were so warm.

A long, thin leg brushed the front of my pants as she shifted next to me, and to my utter embarrassment, I freaking bucked into it. Arceus, I'd gotten almost painfully hard without even realizing it. But that calming vibration continued from her, mixed with something else just under the surface that I couldn't tell if it was from me or her. The steady look in her eyes told me it wasn't an accident, though.

She brushed a few hairs out of my face gently, her hand lingering there, and her leg brushed back up against me. It didn't move this time.

I breathed my big sister's name in a way I'd never imagined doing before.

She put her head against mine and that undercurrent I'd felt came to the surface. No anger, no reproach, just a mirror of the same feelings I had towards her reverberating against my own. Her leg kept me pinned firmly in her embrace, while one arm gently cradled me and the other trailed down the side of my face, my neck, my chest, my belly, and finally the waistband of my pants. I knew what was next, and I wanted it bad. She had to have known, but still she looked at me questioningly.

"Please, sis, I..."

She nodded, humming encouragingly, but she didn't continue. She wanted me to spell it out.

"Arceus this is so embarrassing. I want you to touch me, Tomoe, please..."

I could sense she was pleased with that. She really had tamed me from that rambunctious kid of the past—demurely asking her for something so pervy like this.

She didn't tease me any further than that. A hand slipping right away under my pants and gripping my already desperately hard cock. I barely even noticed her telekinetically rolling my shirt up and sliding my pants and my boxers down, I was so focused on that delicate, three-fingered hand on my penis. I shuddered, just about losing it there, and she let go for a sec, cooing softly like she did when I'd had nightmares and she was lulling me to sleep. I looked up frantically to see her patient, warm eyes looking down at me. Shh, it's okay, I'm not going to leave you, they said. The fine, pointed tips of her fingers brushed from the top of my shaft to the base, making my cock jump. Back and forth they went, until my cock was dripping a fine liquid I'd never seen before, and I was starting to whine incoherently into her soft flat chest.

She took pity on me, grabbing my dick again, using the liquid dribbling from the tip to slicken it as she gently stroked it.

"Uhg, Tomoe I-I, something's coming, wait—"

She didn't stop, though, pulling me in tighter as her pace picked up faster. She was unrelenting, as my hips twitched and tried to thrash where they were pinned between her legs.

I tried to ask her to stop, but I couldn't verbalize it. My mouth was turning to mush and that humming from her was getting even stronger. It was building up right along with me, drowning out any coherent thought I had.

Up, down, up, down, her pace never let up for a second, gently but firmly on my virgin cock.

Let go. I could feel it through the link. She wanted me to give her everything, and I wanted to give it to her. I let it out, shooting rope after rope of virgin cum for her, and she never stopped stroking down to the very last drop. Humming and holding my writhing, feverish body in her embrace.

It was so intense, I was half out of it while Tomoe gently cleaned me up and snuggled back up next to me under the covers.

"Gardevoir," she said simply. I didn't have any words, but that comforting feeling radiating between us was plenty. I hadn't lost my big sis—in fact, I'd gotten closer to her than I ever thought I would. I drifted to sleep as she gently stroked my hair.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Her Loving Embrace Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds