• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Her Male Wife Ch. 02

Her Male Wife Ch. 02

I kissed Tina's boots as the two ladies lounged above me on the couch drinking red wine. The taste and smell of her suede boots mixed with her perfume caused me to get excited again in the chastity device.

"I've been sooo horny, and there are just no good men around. I'm so glad you let me come over and play." Tina's voice stretched out.

"You're welcome anytime girl." Carla expressed genuinely and they clinked their glasses.

"Can't believe I almost came from that." She said shocked. "I kinda want to tell you something." Tina reluctantly said.

"What is it? You know I'm here for you." Carla calmly assured her.

"We've been hanging out for the last year, and... uh..."

"Just spit it out!" Carla said frankly.

"I think I'm in love with you." Tina said quickly. I slowed my kisses down, and there was a short silence.

"You know I'm married, right?" Carla joked, and they laughed nervously.

"Do you think he'll mind." Tina returned quickly, and playfully kicked me in the face.

"Well." Carla sat up. "I have been wanting to have a sensual pet." She said in a seductive voice. "You want that orgasm?" Carla seductively asked. Tina kicked me away, and I bowed as they made out on the couch above. I heard moaning and slurping for a few minutes. I wondered what this would lead to.

"You're so pretty." Carla said sweetly. "Bitch!" She kicked her boot.

"Yes Mistress." I jumped over still bowing in front of her.

"Go get in the cage!" She ordered, and I crawled off, and stood walking to the bedroom. There was a large cage in the walk-in closet that I slept in when I was being punished. I opened it up and crawled in. Carla came in after me, and locked the padlock on the cage. She shut the door, and turned the light off. I nodded off to the sound of the two ladies pleasuring each other.

In the morning I woke up to Carla unlocking the cage, and opening it.

"Morning bitch!" She stretched, and happily stood there. "Go make us some breakfast!" She instructed and walked out of the closet.

I cooked some veggie and cheese omelets, and some toast. I served them both at the table with orange juice, and coffee.

"Thanks bitch!" Tina pinched my ass, and Carla grinned.

"We have some news bitch. Sit down." She ordered pointing to the empty chair. I slid into the chair, and they smiled at each other giggling while eating. "I'm in love with Tina."

"I kinda figured that Mistress." I smiled, and bowed at Tina.

"She's moving in. That means you're sleeping in the cage from now on, and she gets your closet."

"Yes Mistress." I say a little upset.

"And we talked about the situation last night, and Tina is going to be your owner too." Carla said addressing me firmly. I looked down at the table, and then up at Tina smiling deviously.

"Yes Mistress." I said submissively.

"Carla, did I mention, I loove how pussywhipped you have him." Tina teased.

"He deserves it." Carla fired back.

"I have to be honest, at first I felt sorry for him." Tina admitted chewing on her breakfast. "But.. now I realize that's where he belongs. Locked up, and owned." Her tone was more dominant than usual.

"He loves it!" Carla responded. "The meaner I treat him, the harder he gets in the cage. Tell her bitch!"

"It's true. I love serving Mistress, and I look forward to serving you Mistress Tina." I admitted, and whined a little.

"Our little house servant. We should put a tattoo on his ass." Tina addressed Carla jokingly. "Housebitch!"

"Oh god!" Carla laughed. "How about Carla and Tina's little housebitch!" She added, and I looked up with shame for a moment at Carla's snide grin, and quickly looked down.

"Isn't he supposed to keep his head down?" Tina asked.

"Go get the hood slave." Carla ordered strangely calm. I stood up, and headed towards the bedroom toy chest. There was a rubber hood that only had a mouth hole that she made me wear when I looked up. I dug it out, slipped it over my head, and zipped it on. I knew from my training that I had to apologize for my transgressions, so I slowly walked back into the dining room and knelt blindly beside where Carla was sitting. I overheard their conversation which was slightly muddled through the rubber hood.

"That was the beest sex I've ever had last night!" Tina bragged.

"Yeah, really?" Carla said softly.

"Honestly, yes. I never thought I'd enjoy being with a woman soo much, but it was incredible." Tina bounced with pleasure.

"That's only the beginning." Carla boasted.

"You're so sexy!" Tina said with a playfulness. " ...And powerful."

There was a weird silence, and I felt a slap on my face. Tina giggled.

"I'm sorry Mistress."

"Why did you look at me?" Carla asked sternly, but measured.

"I'm sorry Mistress, i didn't mean too."

"Why?!"

"You were talking about the tattoo, and it..." I started and stopped.

"What?!" She asked impatiently. "What about the tattoo, tell me!"

"It worried me because, it's so permanent." I managed honestly. There was a pause.

"What are you doing today Tina?" Carla asked.

"Nothing much Mistress." Tina said in a cute voice.

Carla tugged on my leash as we walked down the sidewalk. It was my first time out in public in my uniform, and I was extremely glad to be wearing the hood for it. Their pace slowed down when we reached the tattoo shop. Mistress Carla wrapped the leash around something and walked off to negotiate the deal. I heard laughter, and people talking as I stood in place. A few minutes later I felt my leash pulling me towards the back, and I was instructed to lay on a table.

"Be good! We're going to get a drink." Carla leaned over and said, and then disappeared. I nervously waited and heard a door open and shut.

"I'm your artist Camilla." A woman spoke in a thick accent. "I'm doing your piece, I just want to confirm that you really want this?" I heard.

"What is it?" I asked nervously.

"It's a little feather duster with chains... and it says." She laughed, and stopped.

"I know what it says. It's ok." I said nervously.

"O...k." Camilla pulled up a chair, and lifted the skirt on my uniform. "She's got your ass good, huh?" She said pulling down my panties, and cleaning the area.

"Might be an understatement." I admitted, and waited as she prepared, and sat down and started to draw on my right cheek.

"What do you do for a living?" Camilla asked making conversation.

"Umm..." I thought to myself, not sure what to say. "I'm a homemaker."

"Oh shit, she keeps you dressed like this all the time?" She expressed in disbelief, as I felt the pen trace lines.

"Yeah." I admitted embarrassed. "It's locked on." I reached around and played with the lock on the uniform.

"That's hilarious." Camilla snickered, and I felt her finishing up the pen sketch.

"There is a few colors, and I get another color every day." I mentioned.

"Yeah." She responded, and tapped on the chastity. "I see your dick is locked up too."

"That's how she wants it." I conceded.

"Apparently, she gets what she wants. She's going to be very pleased with this Tattoo then." She teased, and I heard the gun. "This is going to sting a little." She warned and I felt the needle, and the humming of the gun. It was a little painful at first, but I got used to it. After about 30 minutes, she stopped to take a break.

"You're probably used to pain, huh?" Camilla questioned wiping her work down a little.

"Yes." I said laying still.

"Can I ask a few personal questions, just out of curiosity?" I heard with some clanging sounds.

"Sure."

"How long have you been in chastity?"

"About two years."

"Hmmm." She wiped me down again. "Does it hurt when you get horny?"

"yeah, a little. It's more just pressure." I explained getting more comfortable.

"What do you have to do to get out?" She adjusted her chair, and sat down.

"She doesn't let me out. I'm not allowed to ask."

"You haven't cum in two years?" She seemed surprised.

"I cum all the time. It's just..." I paused thinking how to put it. "..different."

"Ohhh, I bet you take it in the ass." Camilla said slyly.

"Yeah, that's the only way I'm allowed to cum." I said getting a little excited in chastity.

"So she keeps you on edge, and makes you clean the house, and then rails your ass for a reward?" She asked as the gun started again.

"Basically." I said slightly embarrassed by her wording.

"Sounds like an ideal relationship for her. What about you? Do you like it?" She asked casually.

"More than I should probably." I sighed.

"I bet you beg for it." She teased, and I grew more in the chastity. "I mean she's got your ass out here on a leash getting marked up. of course you do."

"Yup."

"It's so amusing to me. I could never do it, just funny." She bared down on the needle, and I listened to the hum again. About thirty minutes later, the gun stopped, and she wiped me down. "All done with the first one."

"First one?" I asked confused.

"Oh, she didn't tell you?" Camilla poised.

"No, but go ahead and do whatever she wants."

"Turn over, and take off the hood." She instructed, and I sat up, and unzipped the hood. I pulled it off, my head was more than a little sweaty. I finally got a good look at Camilla. She was young and very beautiful. She smiled at me. "lean back." She said with a little space between her teeth. I leaned back against the chair, and she walked over to adjust it.

"Are you going to tattoo my face?" Asked as she looked intently at it.

"Honey, you're getting permanent cosmetic tattoo make-up." She said placing a hand gently on my shoulder.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Her Male Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds