• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Her Presents

Her Presents

123

She had a number of surprises for him...

We had just gotten back from a friend's wedding. They had a nice ceremony on a golf course under some trees and then a party afterwards inside the club house. It was an open bar and they had hired a band. We spent most of the night making the rounds saying hello and visiting with both families. After several drinks and a couple of dances we said goodnight.

We got home and snuggled in bed. It was the first time all day we had to ourselves. After some much needed kissing and fondling Pam said, "I bought you a present."

I was pleasantly surprised when she showed it to me. It was made of three gold links interwoven together in a precise and intricate fashion making it about an inch thick. I looked closer and saw the word 'Pam' etched over and over again on each of the gold links.

"It's pretty," I said holding it.

"Let me put it on you," she smiled. I held my wrist out and she giggled. "No silly, it is a cock ring." She pulled the covers back and moved down to my crotch. I spread my legs giving her plenty of access. I had never seen a cock ring before.

She opened it up and looped the gold jewelry around my scrotum and pulled the ends together trapping my cock and balls away from my body. She clasped it shut, gave it a gentle tug to ensure that it was securely fastened and admired the view.

"That's better," she said. "Now you will think of me all the time," she said with a smile.

"Honey...I think about you all the time now." I reached down and fondled the ring. It was actually pretty comfortable. It was snug, but that was the way it was supposed to be. It put tension around my cock, pulled my awareness to my crotch. I was not used to having something there, something I could feel like that.

"So...what do you think?" she asked.

"I think it's kind of sexy," I said feeling myself becoming aroused.

She noticed my excitement and slipped her hand around my rapidly expanding cock. "Now that's what I like to see," she said pumping my cock. The ring accentuated the feelings. And after I got hard the ring kept my erection really hard. She leaned over and danced her tongue over my nipple as she continued to stroke me.

Now this was getting good. Everything seemed to happen twice as fast and twice as good.

"Umm...you are so hard! Climb up on my chest. I want to see my present."

I swung my leg over her and straddled her mid section. My cock was so hard. The ring kept my attention on my cock, which was right before her eyes. One of her hands went around my cock while the other played with my balls. "Your cock looks so cute, "she smiled. "I own this now...it belongs to me."

"It's going to be more than cute if you keep that up," I said rapidly approaching climax. She pumped that much harder. "Oh gees..." I moaned. Not only did it feel great, but it was terribly erotic. Her hand was a blur. "I'm...going...to..."

She pointed my cock at her breasts just as I exploded covering them in semen. It was a powerful orgasm. I really came buckets. That ring made all the difference in the world.

"Suck my nipples," she cried pulling my head down to her breasts. I found my face mashed against her breast. I could feel the warm, thick cum I had just covered them with. In all the excitement I just slipped my lips around her nipple and teased it with my tongue tasting my semen.

Pam bucked underneath me as she felt my tongue playing with her nipple. "Oh that feels good. Lick it honey...lick it all up," she cried.

I ran my tongue all over her breast licking and teasing getting my first big taste semen.

"More...do it some more...almost there," she cried. There was something in the tone of her voice. I could feel her body undulating underneath me. She was really, really excited.

I took a nice, long lick of her breast gathering a huge wad on my tongue. It was then I realized the source of her excitement. It was me eating the semen. It was driving her crazy. I became more aggressive, making slurping noises to drive it home.

"The other one...quick!" I moved to her other breast. It looked like a snow capped mountain. Her nipple was so hard poking up from the nice, warm semen that covered it.

I ran my tongue from the bottom of her breast up to her nipple letting the semen gather on my tongue. I flicked my tongue across that hard nipple and pulled my head up so she could see the semen in my mouth. I swallowed it and moaned.

She watched, her eyes glued to what I was doing. Seeing me swallow the semen was too much for her. She closed her eyes and turned her head. "Ohhhhhh god." It was driving her crazy.

It didn't taste bad. And given the effects it was having on her just motivated me to do more. I ran my tongue all over her breast looking for more. Just about the time I was through she climaxed. And boy did she climax. She let out this high pitched groan that came from her very soul. We fell into each other's arms and drifted off to sleep.

I slept the entire night with that cock ring on.

I woke the next morning with an extreme erection. Pam reached over and felt it. "I want you in me...now!"

I crawled between her legs and found her very wet. I slipped right in, all the way in. My cock felt like steel. Every sensation was doubled, tripled. It was glorious.

After several minutes of being inside her I pulled back and teased her with just the tip of my cock. She loves that. I rubbed it along her clit, teased her lips over and over again. I couldn't believe the sensations. And I was so hard.

Finally I couldn't take it any longer and pushed inside her once again. It was unbelievable. Every stroke was amplified. I rolled over and pulled her on top.

"Fuck me baby...ride that cock inside you." I watched as she started pumping down on me. It felt so good. I reached up and ran my fingertips over her swaying breasts. My cock was steel.

"Does that feel good baby? Huh? You like that nice hard cock. Show me...fuck it...fuck it hard."

She was thrusting down on my cock with such energy. We were both so worked up. I watched as she pounded my cock over and over. I grabbed her and rolled her over. I moved between her legs, felt them go up and wrap around me.

I pushed my cock into her deep. I got up on my arms and thrust into her with such power. It was mind blowing. We were both moaning and groaning from the incredible sensations going between us. It was like we were on a different planet.

I felt myself getting dangerously close to orgasm and pulled out. I wasn't about to let this end. I spun her around and buried my face into her pussy. I teased and danced my tongue along that clit, sucked in her incredible juices. I had never seen her so wet.

I felt her lips close around my cock. We fell into the most torrid sixty nine. I could feel her sucking on my steel as I sucked the juices right out of her pussy. We pleasured each other deliriously lost in our lovemaking.

Finally I pulled away and lay next to her in bed. I glanced over to see her breasts heaving as she lay there. My cock was standing straight up, hard, throbbing like never before. The sheets were soaked with our sweat.

God I wanted to fuck her. It's all I could think about. She felt so good. We were so horny. I rolled back on top of her and buried my cock all the way into her. I was out of my mind.

"You feel so good," I cried.

"Fuck me...fuck me hard," she screamed.

I knew I was not going to hold back this time. I started thrusting into her deep and hard. I could feel the mother of all climaxes building in my head. I felt like a machine, a fucking machine, driving my cock into her.

Then it happened. Everything exploded in my head. I screamed as my balls exploded. Everything was exploding. I almost passed out from the intensity. I pumped and pumped filled her with my seed. She locked her legs around me and took every drop.

I fell back against the bed drained like never before. I could barely remember how to breathe. I found myself drifting off to that place so far away.

Finally, some time later I came back. I opened my eyes to find us both still lying in bed. I cocked my head around to look at the clock and it was almost noon. I put my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes.

What a wonderful way to wake up.

We rested in each other's arm for some time just enjoying each other's feel. But then it was time to get up and make breakfast. I looked down at the cock ring, but could not determine how to unclasp it.

"How do you take this thing off?" I asked.

"I think you should leave it on," she said before leaning down and running her tongue across the tip of my penis. She got out of bed and threw me my robe. I slipped it on and headed for the kitchen.

It was strange how I was aware of every step I took. Because every step I took I could feel the cock ring. It was right there. That ring made me think about my cock constantly. She came up behind me several times as I was making breakfast and ran her fingers over it. She traced the ring with her finger, teased my sensitive balls. Her gentle exploration was very sensual.

All through breakfast I was constantly aware of my cock. It was right there in my mind. After breakfast as I was doing the dishes it was there. It didn't make any difference what I was doing; my cock occupied a certain portion of my consciousness constantly.

I put on some shorts and a tee shirt to work in the yard. I was re-doing a flower bed by the pond. I bought some organic material to mix in with the dirt before planting. As I worked the dirt I could feel that ring around my cock. It was like a picture of it was super imposed on everything I looked at. I couldn't believe it, but that cock ring actually turned yard work into a sexual experience!

I thought about how it got there. I thought about Pam. What a devilish idea. Did she know it would make me think of her all the time? How could I not? I played back events from the last twenty four hours. Everything was so intense.

I found myself occasionally rubbing myself, rubbing that ring. It felt good. That ring had me jazzed up. It kept my libido running all the time.

I went in to take a shower after working in the yard. "Hey babe, I'm going to take a shower. How do I take this thing off?"

"You can wear it in the shower. Water won't hurt it."

I stepped into the shower and started washing my hair. I ran some shampoo around my cock ring. It had become a permanent fixture. I started getting excited. There was something about the warm water, the soap and that constant tug. Pam walked into the bathroom and glanced at me in the shower.

I felt embarrassed. I didn't want her thinking I was playing with myself in the shower. "You know...this thing gets caught up in my pubic hair and pulls," I said lamely. I don't know if she bought it, but I felt better.

I stepped from the shower and toweled off. Once again I fondled myself making sure the ring was dry. Pam turned around with a razor in her hand. "Here, let me take care of that for you." She dropped to her knees and began removing my pubic hair. I stood there and watched.

There she was inches from my cock shaving off all the hair. Naturally I got excited. My cock grew to full erection in seconds.

"That makes this much easier," she smiled as she held it to one side shaving. Once the last hair was gone she slipped my cock into her mouth and proceeded to give me a world class blowjob. I hadn't realized just how horny I was until I came. I came so hard it actually hurt.

Pam rode my climax until every last drop was drained. Then she rose to her feet and gave me a kiss. Her tongue pushed into my mouth followed by an ocean of warm, thick cum. Our tongues danced and played. Although I had just climaxed, I swore I could feel my cock growing thicker. Pam tilted my head back slightly as she continued to kiss me letting gravity do its job. For the second time I swallowed my seed finding it strangely erotic.

Once it was gone she pulled away from our kiss. She looked me in the eyes with that look. I knew she was terribly excited. She ran her finger along my bottom lip gathering a bit of stray semen and pushed it into my mouth.

It was so erotic. My tongue naturally moved to caress her finger. I traced its form gathering the semen. I couldn't help but think this was just like sucking cock, taste and all. I felt this huge rush as that thought filled my mind.

"Now that was very nice..." she said removing her finger. She kissed the tip of it and pressed it against my lips so I would know exactly what she was referring too. There was that moment. It was just an instant shared between us.

Her eyes trailed down my body to my completely hairless crotch. I don't know how, but my poor cock was once again hard as hell, standing proud. The ring took all the slack out of my scrotum pressing my balls together tightly about an inch away from my body. It was like it was presenting my cock and balls as a statuette, a curving, a sculpture.

"Just when I thought it couldn't get any cuter..."

I turned to face the mirror. I was as smooth as a new born baby. And there was that ring, front and center. I wouldn't be going to the gym anytime soon that was for sure.

We made love twice that night. It was incredible.

Now I didn't mind wearing the cock ring around the house. That thing was single handedly responsible for turning my sex life into legend. But I was not at all sure about wearing it to work. When I suggested that it might not be appropriate Pam told me that was non-sense.

There was not a single minute that day I didn't think about my cock and about her. I thought about our weekend. I thought about our sex life. I thought about that damn cock ring. Somehow it had taken over my life. It was always on my mind.

I grew hard driving home from the office. I had been so aroused all day I couldn't wait to get home. I walked in the door to find Pam waiting for me. It was like she read my mind.

Her hand went straight to the bulge in my slacks. She smiled, I moaned. She wasted no time freeing my hard throbbing cock and slipping her lips over the end.

It was amazing. The sensations were out of this world. I watched as she bathed my cock with her tongue. It was so damn sensuous. The cock ring made my balls hyper sensitive. I moaned uncontrollably as she licked and teased them.

God...everything was about my cock. It had been that way all day long. No matter what I did, where I went, it was about my cock. Life was now a constant state of arousal. And with that thought I unleashed a tidal wave of warm, thick cum straight into her mouth.

And she used my cock like a straw sucking every last drop from my balls. It was glorious.

She rose to her feet. I knew exactly what she had in mind. Her lips were covered with semen.

I gave her a sexy smile as I leaned in and ran my tongue along her lips. I pulled back, my lips now covered, so she could see.

Her eyes closed as she savored the moment.

I leaned in pushing my lips against hers followed by my tongue insistently finding its way inside her mouth. I could feel the surge of heat wash over me as I once again played in the thick, warm seed. I was really starting to identify with the erotic, sensual nature of this little game.

Everything about it was sexy, nasty, erotic. I caressed her tongue with mine, slowly, sensually sharing the taste between us. But then I became greedy. I swallowed every last drop thinking of it as a delicacy.

She looked into my eyes. They were glazed with lust. She grabbed my cock, which had grown completely hard and led me to the bedroom. We made love for an hour with such intensity that it was unbelievable. I felt like a complete porn star.

Later after dinner we were talking and I told her about my day. I told her how I was constantly aware of my cock. That ring spurred a low level arousal that never went away.

She told me it was the same for her. She thought about it all day too. She loved the idea that I was hairless and wearing her present. She knew I had to be horny.

She told me how she liked the way the ring made my cock look, how it presented my cock as if on a pedestal. She loved the way I stayed so hard while we made love. She told me how she masturbated three times that day thinking of me licking and drinking cum. She was so glad I liked it because it really got her off. She told me how sensuous it was that day I sucked her finger and how it made her think of me sucking cock. She admitted that really got her off too.

That night I came on her breasts again and made a huge production of licking it off slowly as she wiggled and squirmed underneath. I moved between her legs and found her so wet. It was easy bringing her to a powerful orgasm with my tongue. We cuddled before falling asleep in each other's arms.

I went to work the next day wondering if it would be like the one before. It was and more so. I wondered if anyone could tell I was wearing the ring. I found myself looking at other guys, more specifically, their crotches. Were any of them wearing cock rings?

In doing so I began to notice bulges. I had never looked at a man's crotch before, never gave it any thought. But now that I was looking, I could see their bulges. Some were so faint you could hardly see. Others were right there and hard to miss. Some went to the left, some to the right. Some wore briefs, some wore boxers. I got to where I could tell in a glance. I found myself visualizing their cocks in my head. It was crazy.

Our love life was out of this world. We were both horny all the time. We were making love all the time too, which was great. And we were talking about things again. I even shared with her that I was noticing bulges.

She seemed quite interested by this little tidbit. She asked me for all the details. I told her how I had begun visualizing these guys' cocks and the underwear they were wearing as she fondled my cock. I told her how I could now spot boxer's or briefs with the blink of an eye.

We spent the next half hour discussing cocks. I thought I was detecting a slight case of penis envy as she shared her inner most feelings on the subject. She described in intimate detail the thrill she received from sucking cock. I was throbbing by the time she finished.

She asked if I had ever been curious about such things. I confessed that upon rare occasions I had been curious as to what that experience was like. I could see the interest in her eyes. You would have thought I revealed the cure for cancer. She asked a thousand questions prodding me to tell her every thought and feeling I had on the subject. I went on to say I thought most guys were curious to some degree, but would never act on such things.

She climbed up on top of me. I could feel she was soaking wet. She rose up and sank down on my cock. Man she felt so good. She started riding my cock like a cowboy. She was really rocking it inside her.

She pushed her finger past my lips. "Suck this baby...do it just like you did the other day."

I caressed her finger with my tongue. She started working it back and forth across my lips and I started thinking cock. It was like I was sucking cock. I knew that was what she was thinking. Our eyes made contact and it was totally awesome.

"I can't wait to watch you suck cock," she whispered.

I don't know why, but the thought of her watching me suck some nice juicy cock filled my head and pushed me right over the edge. And I mean way over the edge! I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out.

She looked at me lustfully, "You really got off on that, didn't you?"

"Oh man that was hot," I said trying to catch my breathe. I don't know what came over me.

She smiled at me. "Yeah it was. Now it's my turn. Do you know what I'm going to do?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Her Presents

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds