Her Very First Time

I was briefly taken aback at hearing her call me by name. "Yes, it is. Would you like to learn a new position?"

"Not yet. I still like the one we did. It seems, I don't know, sensual. Quite romantic."

"I couldn't agree more," I said.

She crawled up to the pillow and turned to face me but I charged her like a bull and drove my cock all the way into her vagina before she saw what was coming. To my surprise, she accepted me eagerly, kissing my mouth with untamed fury. I thrust deep inside her and she bucked and writhed, ending our sex with an explosive orgasm as I came mightily inside of her.

We were both too shocked to speak, so we lay in silence for a long time. Then she held my hand and interlaced her fingers in mine the way Karen always did.

"I love you, Ray." Stunned, I couldn't think of anything else to say. I was her father. Had that fundamental fact escaped her?

"I love you too, Heather."

"This is the best day of my life," she said. "It really is."

We drank our wine and talked about life. With the whole night ahead of us, we took our time making love again and again, trying out new positions, which she eagerly added to her growing repertoire. Then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, I phoned my work and advised I'd had a family matter than needed my attention. Heather checked her homework to make sure nothing was due, and once we cleared our schedules for the day, we got back in bed and fucked some more.

"Your mother is due home tomorrow, Heather."

"Don't talk about her," she said. "I want to talk about us."

"Heather, I hate to break it to you, but there is no us."

"What do you mean?"

"You do realize this is just to get your feet wet in the dating scene, right? I'm still married to your mother."

"Are you breaking up with me, Raymond?" She looked wounded but still very sexy. I wanted to plunge myself inside her again.

"No, of course not." I failed to explain that you cannot break up with someone if there was no real relationship to begin with, but she somehow had lost sight of that.

"Good, because I'd hate to—never mind."

"Hate to what, Heather?"

"I would hate for Mom to find out about us."

"They call that blackmail, Heather, and I won't have it."

"There's not much you can do about it now."

My face went ashen and I gave her a sidelong glance, but she tugged at my cock and smiled, and in minutes, I was penetrating her again and came yet another time.

"Ray?"

"Yes, my love."

"Have you and Karen ever fucked anal?"

"Where do you get this stuff?"

"The internet. Have you?"

I thought about it. "No. I've only done that once, with another woman."

She smiled. "I guess that's another thing for us to do then. As soon as you're ready, I want you to fuck my ass."

"Good Lord, Heather!"

"Please? You can't suddenly start telling me no, can you?"

"Anal sex is not clean. You have to take great care when you do that."

"Okay. What about blow jobs?"

"What about them?"

"Would you like one?"

"Not at the moment, my love, but soon. I guess we'll leave no stone unturned."

She smiled widely.

We fucked again that night, and the next day, I worked while Heather studied at the library. Then I picked up my wife from the airport and had sex with her. It was a lackluster, vanilla session, which we both attributed to her being tired. If she only knew.

The following day, Heather and I talked quietly while her mother was in the other room.

"When is Karen going away again?" she asked.

"Tuesday or Wednesday, but just for a brief trip to the Bay area. Then she'll be back for quite a while."

"Okay, I guess. When Karen is gone, I want you to take me on another date. Make love to me again, Raymond."

When Karen is gone. The words hung in the air like the echo of a gunshot. My daughter had apparently been redefining a relationship that was, at its core, incestuous by referring to us by our names. I hadn't the courage, or the whatever, to dissuade her yet. Or maybe I was growing fond of this forbidden romance myself.

Karen left for the Bay, giving Heather and me two more days. On Tuesday night, we dressed up again and I took her to a bar where I knew the bartender. I explained that my daughter had recently turned twenty-one and that I had wanted to treat her to a drink. He obliged by serving her a daiquiri without asking for ID. We each had a second drink, and before Heather could show alcohol's effects openly, I took her home.

With our inhibitions lessened by booze, I allowed her to perform oral sex on me for the first time. She had apparently been practicing circumventing her gag reflex by using household items. As she knelt next to the bed, I stood before her, bringing my erect penis near her face. She took it eagerly into her mouth, worked me with her hand and lips, and swallowed like a pro. I was stunned. She'd outperformed her mother by a longshot.

When it was my turn to pleasure her, I had her lie on her back on the edge of the bed with her legs spread while I sat on the floor before her. This was my favorite cunnilingus position, and I performed it to the best of my ability, sucking and licking her clit, licking inside her lower lips, plunging my fingers in, curling them up to stimulate her G-spot, and then working my tongue into her pussy and Heather into a frenzy. When she finally came, she writhed and bucked like an angry bronco. The woman's divine tasting pussy had me as hard as a fireplace poker, and I jumped on her and pounded her pussy with my dick until I came. She screamed again and came another time.

Lying next to each other while we recharged and the candles burned and soft music mixed with our love like a sweet aroma, we talked about the present and the future. With each mention of her mother, she appeared almost angry. She was exhibiting the toxic emotion of jealousy. Worse yet, I felt I was falling in love with her. The more I worked to deny my feelings, the more I realized how true they were. The thought of Karen returning home and our lives going back to what they'd been was not something I wanted to face.

"Heather, are you ready to try anal?"

"Yes, Ray. Please take away my final virginity so I can be all yours," she said with a smile. Then she rolled onto her belly. In one hand was a colored toy that she inserted into her vagina. She arched her back, bringing her ass up nicely for me to fuck.

Seeing her tight little ass and knowing what she was doing with the dildo bolstered my cock's hardness yet another time. I lubed myself up, and then I drove my cock slowly into her bum, retreating a little before capturing lost ground, a half-inch at a time, until I was all the way in her ass. She moaned and gasped to the new penetration as one hand worked her dildo and the other fondled her breasts. I held her hips with my hands and worked in and out of her, slowly and methodically, in and out, a double penetration, another first for her, her father pounding her asshole while she fucked herself with a toy. We came together, a thunderous simultaneous climax that had us both writhing and screaming in ecstasy.

On Thursday, my wife returned for good, but Heather and I could not stop thinking about each other and the amazing sex we had had in Karen's absence. I had been unable to call it what it was. It wasn't adultery, though it was; I hadn't been unfaithful, yet I had been; I was not in love with my wife's daughter, but I was showing all the signs, and so was Heather. Daughter and mother began quarreling as never before. I worried that a house with two women competing for the same man might turn deadly. The words Heather had spoken kept playing in my head. When Karen is gone. I thought of the revolver in my nightstand. Both women had known about it. Three bullets would solve everything. Or just one.

At summer's end, the whole thing hit the fan when Heather told me she had missed her last two periods. This meant only one thing, as she had not been with anyone but me. She began buying baby clothing and reading baby books and preparing her bedroom for the new arrival, all under her mother's nose. I could tamper with Karen's brakes, I thought, or add something to her nighttime tea. But things like that always blew up, and they would be traced back to me.

While searching for a way out of the mess, Heather and I continued our affair until Karen walked in on us. She promptly threw me out and Heather followed. At about the time my divorce was final, Heather gave me our first child. In short order, we conceived another, and then a third. Sometimes the very first time can be the one that changes a life for the good.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds