• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • He's Nothing but Trouble for Amy

He's Nothing but Trouble for Amy

12

This story involves a middle aged woman and a friend of her daughter who is 18.

***

"I'm telling you I don't like it," Tom Rodman said to his wife as they looked out at the pool where their daughter Amy was splashing around with her friends, his contempt for the one in particular, 18 year old Wayne Strait never more obvious. "He's nothing but trouble for Amy. Mark my words."

"He's a nice enough boy," Mimi Rodman replied as they watched the harmless frolic of the teens. "Not the sharpest knife in the drawer I'll admit but the others really likes him. Maybe he gives them discounts on sodas or something."

"He's too damn old for her, and stop calling him a boy for crying-out-loud. He's a man - he's 18. What the hell kind of 18 year old man hangs around a bunch of girls?"

"They're all just swimming. He works down at the store in town and they invited him up to swim," Mimi explained. "You know it's possible to go through life without your mind being in the gutter. Maybe you should try it sometime."

"Yeah, maybe," Tom snarled as they watched the teens climb out of the pool dripping wet, the hair on Wayne's legs plastered to his legs and so thick it made his lower torso look black. "Still looks strange."

"Lot of things look strange around here," Mimi mumbled as her disgruntled husband didn't even pretend to be listening, proving his lack of interest in her extended past the bedroom these days.

"Next thing you know Amy will get knocked up and you'll be a Grandma, and that clown can't afford it on his stock boy salary," Tom said as he prepared to take off again.

"What are you talking about? I've never seen him do anything but swim, and Amy is only interested in those guys in that group One Direction," Mimi explained. "If they show up with towels then I'll close up the pool."

"I should stick around to make sure," Tom Rodman mumbled.

"Leaving again?" Mimi asked, this pattern of her husband taking off on Saturdays becoming a habit. "Nice sunny day like this?"

"I told you we're way behind on that west side development, and the boss is paying attention as far as who's putting in the extra work," Tom Rodman said as he grabbed his briefcase and left after casting a dirty look towards the deck.

"Bye my love," Mimi said sarcastically to no one as he departed without a kiss, and as she looked out at the target of her husband's bizarre animus, she smiled when she looked at the outline in his wet shorts. "I know why you hate the kid so much. Tom Rodman's penis envy strikes again."

The bright orange trunks Wayne was wearing weren't anything suggestive at all, but the baggy drawers did cling to the skin when wet, and Mimi didn't have to use her imagination to deduce there was something rather eye-catching about Wayne that her husband was probably envious of.

"Looks like a a penis only bigger," Mimi said to herself as she leaned against the sink, a cabinet handle hitting her crotch just right and making her sigh.

Mimi decided to go out and join her daughter and their friends so she went to the bedroom and packed herself into her very modestly cut one piece bathing suit, cursing herself for not going to the Y all winter like she had planned because the 30 pounds extra she had been carrying was still there.

"See Tom," Mimi told her absent husband before going outside. "You'll be happy to know that I'm chaperoning our daughter's pool party."

***

"Ignore me gang," Mimi announced to her daughter and her friends as she joined them on the deck, sucking in her stomach as best she could when she saw Wayne staring at her, only this time he wasn't gawking at her chest like usual but lower. "I know you don't need me to be out here but it's just too nice to be inside."

"That's cool Mrs. Rodman," Wayne told her as Mimi sat in the chaise and leaned back, only just then realizing what the boy had been looking at.

"Dammit," Mimi Rodman mumbled as she adjusted the leg opening of her bathing suit so that her pubic hair wasn't sticking out.

Normally Mimi liked the goofy attention her daughter's friend gave her, only wishing that she was younger so she could give the kid a better show.

"Poop," Amy Rodman said when her phone went off, and after a brief conversation with her girlfriend Melissa the two took the phone inside to continue the chat with the caller.

"Back in the olden times we got along without a phone in the ear half the day," Mimi said to Wayne as he moved to the chair next to her. "That damn phone might as well be attached to her ear. Where's yours?"

"I turn it off," Wayne said. "Don't need the interruption."

"Good for you," Mimi said as she shielded her eyes to look over at Wayne.

"Want me to put suntan lotion on you?" Wayne suggested.

"No, thanks anyway. I'd like it but if the girls came out they might get the wrong idea," Mimi said, the idea of this 18 year old's hands on her making her tingle.

"She's probably going to be on the phone for an hour with Chelsea anyway," Wayne replied. "There's some kind of drama going on with one of their friends. Kid stuff, you know?"

"I vaguely recall," Mimi answered.

"Was that Mr. Rodman leaving before?"

"Yep."

"He does that a lot - leaving on Saturdays," Wayne mentioned. "He work a lot?"

"That's what he says," Mimi answered.

"I don't think he likes me very much," Wayne suggested.

"I think he's jealous of you," Mimi chuckled.

"Why?"

"You don't have to suck your gut in when you wear a bathing suit for one thing," Mimi retorted, and although she was tempted to add the bit about the bulge in the lad's trunks, instead she noted, "I think he might be jealous about your hairy legs too."

"Hair isn't cool these days," Wayne noted. "One woman I know wants me to shave my legs."

"Oh brother."

"I like hair," Wayne added as he glanced down towards the leg openings of Mrs. Rodman's bathing suit to see if any hair had escaped again

"Me too," Mimi replied, fidgeting at the boy looking at her too-full thighs. "I think it's more a case of Tom being afraid you're going to corrupt his daughter."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, he thinks you're too old to be around Amy," Mimi said, choosing to let the kid know what was up. "He thinks you might get her pregnant."

"Pregnant?. No way. She's just a kid I know from the store. I don't play with fire," Wayne explained. "Tell him to relax, if you ever see him again that is."

"Hey, I was young once myself so I understand," Mimi Rodman said with a doubting glance.

"I'm not that young Mrs. Rodman. I'm 18."

"Oh. At least you have common sense."

"You sound disappointed," Wayne suggested. "I figured that would make you happy."

"No, it's just that - I guess the question is why are you here then?"

"Like I told you - we ain't boyfriend and girlfriend. I've heard Amy insinuates to people that we're going steady but if you ever ask her and she's in the mood to be honest, she'll admit what I just said. I never lead her on and never laid a hand on anything else on her."

"That explains her motivation but what about you? Why let her pretend?"

"A couple of reasons. This pool for one thing," Wayne informed her mother. "I love being able to swim like this."

"Well, you get points for honesty at least."

"Thanks."

"What's the other reason?" Mimi asked.

"I figured you knew," Wayne responded. "I thought that was why your husband don't like me."

"Grammar Wayne. You meant to say my husband doesn't like you," Mrs. Rodman corrected. "But you lost me there I'm afraid.

"You're the other reason."

"Me?"

"Yeah Mrs. Rodman. I really want to fuck you," Wayne told her, after which Mimi stared open-mouthed at her daughter's faux boyfriend for the longest time.

"I know you're kidding around but that's a rather coarse sense of humor you have there though," Mimi said after recovering a bit. "Tacky too."

"I'm not kidding around. Hell, I thought it was obvious. I practically undress you with my eyes - just like you do to me when we're out here swimming," Wayne informed her, and when Mimi started to protest he cut her off. "Don't deny it. I seen you checking out my stuff when nobody is looking."

"I think the sun is getting to you," Mimi replied, not bothering to correct the boy's grammar while trying to mentally regroup.

"You don't look at my cock when this suit is wet?" Wayne asked.

"Well, I mean sometimes it's hard not to notice," Mimi admitted.

"I want you to notice."

"Look, I'm very flattered but I"m old enough to be your mother."

"I don't want to fuck my old lady. I want to fuck you."

"Not very romantic are you?"

"I can be if you want."

"Can we change the subject?"

"I like older woman if that's what's bothering you," Wayne said. "I like big women too. Guess you could say I have a fetish for big tits, and you sure as hell have them."

"I think I should go in now," Mimi said as she got up from the chair, looking towards the house in fear that Amy and her friend were watching.

"I've been checking you out when you come into the store," Wayne explained. "I knew who you were so when Amy invited me over to swim I took her up on it, especially after that day last month when you came in wearing that purple top with the scoop neck. You know the one?"

"That old thing?" Mimi scoffed. "That's hardly flattering."

"When you bent down to pick up that can of crushed tomatoes and the front of the blouse dipped down it was," Wayne explained. "I knew you had a rack on you but man! What a pair of jugs. I was thinking you might have done that for my benefit."

"Sorry to disappoint you but..."

"You like guys with big dicks?"

"Wayne..."

"Come over here for a second," Wayne said as he cut Mimi off and herded her over to the side door of the garage, coaxing her inside without touching her.

"You know you want it," Wayne sneered as he backed Mrs. Rodman against the wall and kissed her on the neck while taking her hand and pushing it down under the elastic of his trunks and onto his semi-erect member. "Squeeze it."

"Please," Mimi whimpered but despite herself found her fingers clutching the hot thick flesh.

"Something tells me you ain't getting anything like this," Wayne said as he nudged his shorts down to his knees so that Mrs. Rodman could see what she was holding.

"Omigod," Mimi mumbled as she looked at the long sleek prong that wasn't anything like the few others she had touched in her 48 years.

"We both need it," Wayne was saying, moaning as he grabbed at Mimi's pendulous breasts through the suit, roughly kneading the doughy globes while his cock seemed to throb in her hand. "Suck it Mrs. Rodman. You know you want to."

"No," Mimi whimpered when the boy put his hands on her round shoulders, but she offered little resistance when the teen eased her down to the cement floor, his long swaying member hitting her on the chin along the way.

"Take it," the boy brazenly commanded as he moved the tip of his dick to her lips, and as if unable to say no Mimi parted her lips, letting the conical glans into her mouth while Wayne's hands moved her face closer. "That's it. Suck my cock."

Tears were trickling down Mr. Rodman's cheeks as she gave in, the boy's hands no longer needed to guide her head as her lips slid up and down about half of the arching cock. She was doing what she said she would never do - cheat on her husband - and the fact that he was likely doing that as well at that very moment did little to ease her guilt.

"Too big for you Mrs. Rodman?" Wayne asked when the tip of his dick hit her throat and made her gag a bit. "Hell of a lot bigger than your husband, ain't I?"

Mimi had her mouth full so she couldn't answer, but when she looked at the rest of her sleek prong that her lips could not reach she had been thinking the same thing because she could deep throat Tom with no problem, something that was not going to happen with Wayne.

The kid was thrusting his hips towards Mimi as she sucked him, his balls slapping her neck as he skull-fucked Amy's mother until he groaned while cumming, ropes of his hot seed blasting into her mouth and down her throat, and despite the tears Wayne had to almost pull her off of him.

"Not bad," Wayne said as he reached down under Mimi's arms and helped her to her feet, her face red and tear-stained and a dab of semen leaking out of the corner of her mouth.

"I can't believe you made me do that," Mimi said as she wiped her face with the back of her hand.

"Made you?" Wayne said with a chuckle. "You were so horny you tried to inhale my dick. Guess it's been a while since you were with a real man. I could tell you never tried to suck a ten inch cock before, but you learned fast. Imagine how it's going to feel in that sweet hairy pussy of yours."

"What makes you think I'm going to sleep with you after what you just did?" Mimi asked, thinking about questioning the boy's measuring skills but deciding the difference wasn't enough to quibble about.

"You will. You older women need it more than the young ones. Trust me, I know."

"Is this something you do all the time? Forcing yourself on women you think are vulnerable?"

"Forcing? Hardly. Most of the time they attack me," Wayne boasted. "Hell, I've been fucking one of your friends too."

"That's crazy," Mimi replied, and then after a few seconds asked, "Who?"

"My worthless old man didn't teach me much, but one thing he did say that I listened to was that if you want to get fucked today, don't be talking to a woman about who you fucked yesterday," Wayne explained. "The only reason I know she's a friend of yours is that one afternoon when we were in bed after fucking you called her up on the phone. She was in bed with my cum pouring out of her while you two yakked away."

Mimi thought about the four or five women that could have been, each one more unlikely than the other to be that slutty, but then again she reasoned, she was standing in her garage with dirty knees and a mouth coated with a young boy's semen.

"I would love to be able to hand out testimonials from some of my very satisfied mature lady friends, but discretion you know?"

"You're very sure of yourself aren't you?"

"I know what I can and can't do, and there's one thing I now I'm very good at. You deserve to be satisfied for once. When we going to do it Mrs. Rodman?" Wayne asked as he pulled up his trunks.

"I can't Wayne. I'm married."

"So's your husband."

"I don't know for a fact he's cheating."

"Amy does, or at least she seems pretty sure," Wayne declared. "She even knows her name - some broad he works with - Linda Brown or something? I overheard her whispering about it to one of her friends."

"Browning," Mimi said softly, having met the girl at Tom's holiday party at work. "The latest in a series of bimbos."

"You know her?"

"Met her. Half my age, a skinny blonde bimbo like the others," Mimi mumbled. "I can't compete with that."

"I'd walk around a dozen bimbos like that to get at you," Wayne said as he reached up and crudely cupped Mimi's breasts through the bathing suit. "Bet she doesn't have anything like these. Never even got to see them yet."

"They look better covered up," Mimi answered, her nipples swelling despite the boy's crude behavior.

"Let me be the judge of that," Wayne told Mimi as her breathing quickened. "Monday morning. I'm off work that day and Amy has school so the house will be empty. Your old man leaves for work at around 8 doesn't he?"

"Yes but..."

"He'll be going out the front door and I'll be coming into the back," Wayne explained. "Just kidding. I'll be here at 9. We'll have all day. What's the most times your husband's ever fucked you in one day? I can go almost non-stop. No lie. It's fact, and you'll see Monday."

"I won't answer the door," Mimi responded.

"Yes you will Mrs. Rodman. I'll bet you'll be at the door waiting for me."

"Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you?" Mimi sniffed, the boy's arrogance somehow both repulsive and compelling to the normally straight-laced mother.

The sound of the house's sliding glass door opening made Mimi jump, and as she told Wayne to tell her daughter and her chattering friends that he had been helping her fix something in the garage, she led him to the door.

"I did do that didn't I?" Wayne grinned before leaving. "Fix something? Or at least started to fix something. I'll finish the job Monday."

***

Mimi looked at her reflection in the mirror, her body still damp from the shower, and frowned at the little belly she had. Mercifully her breasts hung down far enough to cover most of her stomach, although she was still self-conscious of her extra 30 or so pounds.

Lifting her arms, Mimi checked to make sure she had done a good job of shaving her armpits, and after inspecting her legs looked at the wild triangle of dark brown curls that covered her delta, toying with the idea of trimming the hair that fanned out to her inner thighs and thinning the dense bush.

"No," Mimi told the mirror as she decided to let it be. "Wayne said he likes hair. Maybe when he gets a look at this jungle he'll change his mind."

Mimi shook her head, embarrassed that she was trying to please a wise-ass kid who thought he was a Romeo just because he had a cock like John Holmes.

Maybe not that big, Mimi mused as she closed her eyes and thought back to the garage, but pretty close. Wayne had said it was 10" long and while he might have been exaggerating a bit there was no denying it was absurdly long.

Mimi had just watched her husband getting dressed moments ago, and when she had looked at Tom's dick wiggling around as he walked - a dick that was probably in that Linda Browning's cunt at work Saturday - Mimi had been struck at how little it seemed now.

That wasn't anything that Mimi had thought much about before, but after seeing Wayne's cock the difference in the two men was astounding. Wayne's wasn't much thicker but it had to be almost twice the length of her husband's dick hard, not that Mimi had seen Tom's dick hard lately.

How would it feel inside of her, Mimi mused. The guy had asked her that very question in the garage and it was something that she had though about the rest of the weekend. She was an aging woman who was used to something much smaller, and it was going to hurt, if in fact she answered the door.

Mimi opened her eyes, lost in the trance that she had been in, and saw her reflection in the mirror, one hand between her legs and the other grabbing her breasts. Maybe this was menopause, or middle-age crazy.

Whatever it was inside that was making her act this way, it wasn't her, but if she was going to actually let the boy in she had better get moving. She put on a little make-up and after getting her unruly brunette hair in order, tried to pick out something to wear.

For the heck of it Mimi dug out a red lace bra and panties set that Tom had got her a few years ago, back when things were different. The panties were way too small, something Mimi was expecting, but to her chagrin she had outgrown the bra as well.

"Too bad," Mimi mumbled, because Wayne might have liked seeing her in that.

Tom used to like it. He had bought the sexy things - Mimi recalled how he even had to order the things by mail order because the place in the mall didn't carry her size, and when she saw the tag on the back, 42DD, she wondered what size she would need these days.

"Cow," Mimi told her reflection, but then thought about the way that Wayne looked at her, like she was still desirable.

It was at that moment Mimi knew that she would answer the door, and as she threw on a pink camisole that was long enough to cover her privates - the only thing she had that was remotely sexy - she decided against putting anything else on and just slipped a robe on over it.

Like Wayne had predicted, Mimi was waiting at the door, peeking through the curtain a little before 9. What if he was bullshitting her, she wondered? Play a joke on the old bag. Make her suck his cock and then tell all his friends what a pig she was.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • He's Nothing but Trouble for Amy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds