Hiding from Herself

"I can't give you up," Andy whispered brokenly as she trailed kisses down Melanie's neck and swirled her tongue across her chest to latch onto a hard, thrusting nipple. "I can't give me up," Andy whispered so softly that Melanie wasn't sure she had heard her.

Melanie lifted Andy's chin with her finger and brought her face up so they could share a tender, soul-searing kiss. She laid Andy back onto the blanket, and Melanie was reluctant to stop the passionate joining of their lips and tongues so they ended up in a heap together with Melanie falling atop Andy. Andy rolled over onto her side, her arms wrapping tightly around Melanie and holding her close.

Melanie began to stroke Andy's bottom lightly, sensing a need in her lover for tenderness. Andy arched back into Melanie's feather light touches, moaning as Melanie's fingers and hands explored lower and lower. Andy sat up and quickly undressed before lying back into her lover's arms. Melanie traced Andy's inner thighs with her fingertips, watching the play of emotions cross Andy's face. Andy bit her bottom lip as Melanie's fingers came slowly closer and closer to her sex. She whimpered softly as Melanie traced her slick slit from behind with the barest of touches.

Andy opened her eyes and Melanie felt like she was going to drown in the green depths. She shivered at the love and pure need she saw emanating from Andy's soul. Melanie held her breath in anticipation as her fingers wandered over the bare skin of Andy's shaved sex before parting the silken lips. The two women released simultaneous moans of passion as Melanie's fingers slid between the swollen lips and began to rub up and down the wet gash. Andy pulled Melanie's mouth to hers and kissed her passionately, her body thrusting towards Melanie with a fiery need.

Melanie lost herself in Andy's depths, her thighs becoming saturated with her juices. She slipped a finger deep inside Andy, amazed at the heat inside Andy's tight pussy. Melanie curled her finger and stroked the rough patch of flesh that made Andy cry out and scratch her nails lightly down Melanie's back and round bum.

"Make love to me, Melanie, yes, just like that," Andy groaned as she began to lift her hips off the floor. "Oh, it feels so good," she panted as Melanie began to thrust slowly in and out, keeping her finger curled to keep in contact with Andy's g-spot. Andy was panting, her body covered in a light sheen of sweat. Melanie quickly slid down Andy's body, trailing her tongue across the quivering flesh before latching her mouth onto Andy's sweet pussy. Andy began to whimper as Melanie greedily licked and sucked the juices from her, and Andy began to erratically thrust against Melanie's mouth and hands. As Melanie sucked Andy's clit into her mouth, she slid her pinky into Andy's ass that was already well lubricated by the copiously flowing juices.

"Mmmm, feels so good," Andy whimpered. "I'm going to cum so hard," she screamed and Melanie could feel a hot rush of cum explode from the other woman. She greedily drank all she could and proceeded to lick and suck the rest, all the while keeping a steady pace in Andy's pussy with her fingers. Andy's body was shaking as wave after wave of her orgasm swept through her. Melanie's mouth and fingers refused to stop, and Andy clamped her thighs around Melanie's head and gave herself over to pleasure. She entwined her hands through Melanie's hair as she continued to moan.

"Don't stop, baby. I'm going to cum for you again," Andy cried out, her words becoming unintelligible, and Melanie could feel Andy's clit swell under her tongue moments before Andy exploded hot cum into her mouth. Melanie thrust her tongue deep inside Andy's clenching pussy catching most of her lover's cum in her mouth.

Andy pulled Melanie up by her ears to kiss her passionately. Melanie lay between Andy's legs feeling the other woman's juices coating her thigh. Andy held her close, and Melanie lay still, her eyes closed, allowing her lover to take what she needed.

"Mine," Andy whispered lovingly, and Melanie slipped to the side, rolling Andy on top of her.

"Always," Melanie admitted quietly and was rewarded with Andy's beautiful smile.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds