High Country Ch. 03 Pt. 01

My day culminated that late afternoon with a bulky trip on the gondola, weighed down by enough boxes and bundles that I had to travel alone in order to fit everything on it with me. It had taken three trips from stores in town, dropping packages and sacks off at the station by intervals, to gather everything together.

On the town side gondola ascent, I was totally immersed in my planning and thoughts, setting an itinerary and mentally ordering the means for our extended stay. Along with the concerns over the Texas issues, it brought me up short as I stared at the snow-covered meadow below. There below me were three black bears, a mother and two cubs, loping across from a copse of spruces to a rocky abutment covered with bushes and aspen trees. The three entered what looked to be a cave or some such, through an aperture between two large boulders.

After the fact, I realized that the mama bear had been carrying something in her mouth. As the gondola continued upward, away from the scene, I thought I noticed a pinkish trail in the snow coloring the tracks left by their passage. The last rays of sun disappearing over the far west peak shrouded my distinction as to whether it had been the sunrays and light reflections, or something more ominous.

I arrived at the Mountain Village Station and hired one of the boys just leaving his shift there to aid my traverse to the lodge. Our arrival found Jeremy in discussion with 'Deputy Fife' on the front steps. My man was gesticulating in a fashion which led me to know the homecoming was probably timely.

Sure enough, as the station kid and I climbed the steps, depositing the day's acquisitions, he was puffing up his chest in the manner I knew portended a vocal tirade uncommon to my easy going man's nature. Placing myself between the two, I forced their separation. The banty rooster of a law officer backed off and down the steps with a whiney withdrawal comment, "Well, you just better mind that you do that, son, and just so's you know, your dog is a coward, too!" With a cap-straightening huff, the wiry man smirked my direction and turned, stomping his little-booted feet down to the big cruiser awaiting him.

"Little dick bent out of shape, huh?" I posed, as my stud glared after the disappearing vehicle. "That's about it, for sure, the little snot-nosed prick," he gritted out between clenched teeth. He did crack the faintest of smiles as I reached up to kiss him hello, "I told him that he and the Sheriff sure did seem to cower in the face of adversity...so that makes my dog a coward?" He was perplexed by the simplemindedness of the man, but that made me laugh out loud.

He softened upon noticing the blonde ski-bum kid standing there in bewilderment at the scene. "Sorry, Bryce, pay us no mind, now..." looking at me he gestured we would discuss it later. We all picked up the bags and packages and sacks, bringing them inside. The wonderful smell of simmering rabbit fricassee broadsided us and the young man almost salivated his acknowledgement of the dish—absolutely no idea what it was, nevertheless he was orgasming at the smell.

Jeremy and I laughed at the boy's reaction and my man mopped his 22-year-old tow-headed waves in familiarity. I wondered at that and watched as the two exchanged pleasantries like old buddies. 'Six degrees of separation', I thought...the early Will Smith cult-genre movie with scenes exposing that stud's naked stuff crossed my mind. Casting Stockard Channing and Donald Sutherland, the story had postulated the theory that every person in the world from the Pope in Rome to the dirtiest waif in New Delhi could follow a random chain of human connection separated by no more than six people... to me, a mind-blowing concept. More so by the knowledge of a world population estimated at seven billion.

My puzzlement brought an edifying reply from the J-Man, "We met a month back, going down on the lift together while he was mountain biking..." then he looked at the boy and asked if he'd like to stay for dinner. "There's plenty—it's like a stew, and Adolpho should be home anytime to join us, too." The kid responded vehemently in the affirmative, perking up at Adolpho's name, which left me speculating if the energetic reply was even food-related. Though with the delicious aroma, that on its own would have been justification aplenty.

I took the upstairs items upstairs while Jeremy took the other things to the kitchen, bedrooms and storage pantry. With the puppydog-eyed blonde's hypnotized aid. I laughed to myself as I pictured the boy on the gondola with my man, full well knowing his effect on men and women alike and the ends to which they would go upon first meeting him. I fully got it— Jeremy was almost irresistible. The phrase: 'going down in the lift together' easily could have taken on a different meaning if Jeremy wanted it to. And this boy—Bryce, did he say? —did meet pre-determined qualifications for happenstances Jeremy encountered.

I was repeatedly rendered glad neither of us were the jealous type, what with the hormonally heightened realm Jeremy thrived in. Since the 21st century had ushered in an era of jungle-fever proclivities more common amongst the younger set than ours had allowed, I had found that the movie-star looks of my husband kindled a startlingly sexual undertone with these millennials. I couldn't count the number of times that younger men—and women—had thrown themselves at him in the most de-basing of manners. Panting and drooling seemed to be the typical counteraction to Jeremy's animalism. The man simply could not hide the drop-dead sensuality, nor did he much try.

Opening the 'magic stuff' drawer in the side table by the bed, I procured four 10 mg THC-infused gummy bears and a body-high joint. Making my way downstairs, I heard the front door rasp open. Upon reaching the landing, I glimpsed Adolpho's apprehensive face peering tentatively up at me. I welcomed the attractive youth and let him know dinner was just about ready. Like he could be in any way unaware with the savory aroma. The lip-licking look and nervous swipe of his dark shoulder-length waves let me know he was famished.

But, more, he obviously wanted to discuss something, so I drew him into the great room and we sat by the fireplace as he broke into a gushing tirade of apology for the way he had acted earlier in the morning. My acceptance of it and the lighting of the joint, followed by a couple of tokes each had us chatting as amiably as we always had, and I was happy to see the boy letting it go. He seemed relieved.

He had been freaked by the experience on the peak days before and what's more, the 'interrogation' by the police had cowed him—he even wondered if he, Adolpho, was somehow implicated in the mess. Especially after the way 'Deputy Fife" had third-degreed his ass while at the police station for several hours. He told me that the sheriff and the other officers were all talking like this was a murderous rampage by a person or persons rather than the bear-mauling being officially put out by their office. There had even been a reference to the reggae musician's name. Ambergai Gee.

No wonder this boy was totally messed up, I thought. First, coming upon the bloody scene, then being treated like a person-of-interest, then having to stay alone in an up-mountain lonesome place such as his own. Unsure of what or who may have him in their sights. And, what the fuck was this crap about Gai?

When Jeremy had called him, Adolpho continued, he had jumped at the chance to join us. Then he had revolted himself by the thought that my man probably thought he had responded for sexual reasons...silly man. Jeremy might be a lot of things, but by no means was a lech or perv among them. My man had a nearly two-decade track record of upstanding character traits by my first-hand knowledge, who happened to be overly-endowed with both bodily and psychologically magnetic qualities. Inherent to his being. There was nary a less-than-gentlemanly bone in the man's body. Including the nine inch one.

Never did he stick that beautiful thing anywhere close to where it wasn't invited. The man had proven the fact umpteen times over the years. Horndoggery and lechery were not worthy of comparison. Jeremy epitomized the difference. I assured Adolpho of all this over the coming minutes and we went to the kitchen to gather things for the upcoming impromptu stew fest...it was making everybody hunger-cum, if that was even a term.

Popping open a couple of Belhaven ales, which I knew the young Italian enjoyed, we finally thought of finding where Jeremy and young Bryce had gotten themselves off to. Those turned out to be prescient thoughts. Upon opening the second bedroom door, our curiosity was answered. Adolpho was, while I was not, surprised to find the two locked in a sweaty fuck down right there beside the bags they had managed to get placed on the bed before ripping each other's clothes off. Literally.

Bryce's heavy sweatshirt was in two pieces on the floor, his jeans were tossed on the potted plant by the window, shoes were nowhere to be seen and his Under Armour briefs were hanging in multiple pieces between the lampshade and the credenza. My man's clothing was similarly arrayed around the room. The two were lip locked and tonguing each other through audible groans and moans. The big fat black dick of Jeremy's was buried balls deep in Bryce's ass so that it wasn't visible.

By the spasming I could see going on at that level, it was evident that an eruption was now in progress and as we watched, mesmerized, Bryce's white boy dick started squirting sperm onto Jeremy's ripped stomach and chest. Naturally, my man's hand was cupped for the reception.

Bryce was straddling the prone black man, one leg on the ground, the other bent upon the bed, the boy rocking deeply on the thang in his hole. Jeremy's big hand clenched one of the two white melons he was pole-holing, still kneading it as the barely visible root of his piece shot jizm into the hot cleft between the matched set.

Adolpho couldn't suppress the guffaw that passed his lips and the sound brought the rutting pair out of their trance. Jeremy's guiltless grin came visible as the blond ski bum—bum being the relevant term—bumped up from the bottomed out state of his sperm-grabbing crouch. He swung around, blushing from both exertion and mortification, to face us. His cute little bubble butt and dick both dribbled cum... Jeremy's pretty piece spewed a last couple of weak jets upward and onto those round buns just vacating the geyser.

I sucked in another toke at the sight, feeling my own piece respond in typical fashion to seeing my own guy in the writhing state of ecstasy I so well knew. I totally got off on viewing or sharing his pleasure. Turning to Adolpho, I offered a power hit and the stoned straight boy reacted by accepting it.

Bryce, not well-versed in our open ways, sputtered his apologies to everyone and no one in particular. Jeremy reached up and seized the still bouncing- and cumming- cock of the boy, squeezing his attention long enough to let him know all was OK. That silenced the kid and he slowly relaxed, finally smiling self-consciously at the three of us. The sexy boy transparently reflected shock that he wasn't about to be beaten or shot. Or strung up.

Rather than that, I stepped into the adjoining bathroom and brought each slimed man a towel and warm washcloth. Adolpho was simply not sure what to make of the whole scenario. No women were present, so he evinced the vibe that this shouldn't be right, yet the telltale tenting to the front of his multiple layers of pants told an entirely different story...

Noticing this, Jeremy read it rightly as bullshit. (His take on this type of blatant straight-world hypocrisy had always been, "Yeah, right, and male hustler's dick's get hard at the sight of the money...uh-huh...") Rising from the bed, he wiped the spume off of his delectable self, licking it shamelessly, staring Adolpho down. Then he went over to the Italian and sat down again on that side of the bed while he deliberately pulled Adolpho toward him, unzipping first one jean zipper, then a second, and finally, unbuttoning the last pair. Under all this two pairs of boxers resided, wrinkled and crumpled against the dark-skinned youth's ripe groin.

Stoned yet wary now, Adolpho stiltedly allowed the action, no doubt understanding the wordless dressing-down he was receiving. Yet, he also remembered what came after the 'unwrapping' part of this process by memories of previous private blowjobs courtesy of Jeremy... Young Bryce watched the action in bewitched fascination, still oozing. And boned up.

"Maybe you might be wantin' to cover this all up just a little less for the next time, straight man," Jeremy pointedly grinned at him, removing the somewhat shy, but very stiff Florentine hard-on waiting to be unveiled. It had grown up to be a large, curved, cut beauty. And it strayed toward my man's succulent lips. Bryce couldn't look away from it, I noted. Jeremy neatly pushed all three pairs plus the drawers to the sockless ankles.

Jeremy's legs were now spread around Adolpho's from where he sat, his reinvigorated fuck stick brushing on hairless inner thighs. The young man definitely felt it, knees bending slightly at the touches. The extremely talented mouth drew the dick in like a Hoover deluxe, ebony hand fondling the funky ball sack on its way through to cup and draw the brown Italiano butt to him.

The motion ended only when the dark shaft had disappeared down to the brown curls decorating the root. He slowly worked his way around the shaft with that tongue snaking out from the full lips between slurps, until the whole of it was slimed to his satisfaction. Then, he backed off completely, leaving Adolpho's face wearing a look of bereft abandonment.

My man turned to me in silent request of a power hit. Which I gladly provided. Then, I provided the straight boy with one. And then the ski bum. Finally serving myself, we were sufficiently saturated. The four of us proceeded to perform or voyeur the ongoing group thing.

Adolpho's mouth succumbed to the ski bum's hungry tongue and I fastidiously tongue-cleaned both the ski bum's and Jeremy's cocks. Between the group, everybody's tongue got a work out and with the delicious smell of the fricassee enveloping us, Adolpho learned his lesson. We all enjoyed an unexpected aperitif...

Adolpho was amazed to find that male tongues were more athletic than those of the persuasion to which he had been heretofore inculcated and ended by actively tangling with his first masculine lingual devotee. Probably not his last. At least, so hoped the young ski bum...and his little bum...I mean butt.

Hunger or sleepiness inevitably invades after orgasm; the three senses being served by adjacent cranial nerves. The former extended precedence in this case. Jeremy's rabbit stew was just what the doctor ordered. I signed the prescriptions personally. The freshly-baked, warm, buttery rye bread and Depeche Mode's Violator CD provided us filling nourishment and ambience.

After cleaning up, taking the dogs out and banking the fire, the four of us headed to the warmth of our respective beds. Each of us enjoyed a gummy bear as non-liquid digestif. Jeremy nudged me upon noting Bryce's surreptitious U-turn when he thought we were safely upstairs. The boy slipped into Adolpho's sanctuary for who knows what kind of conversation. The two certainly had the time to hash it out. We both smiled that the sommelier's door opened from the inside on Bryce's approach. 'I told you that boy just needed some good ass, honey," I poked my stud. At which he threw me over his broad shoulders and headed upstairs with a gruff, "Me, too."

In the privacy of our lair, Jeremy first filled me in on the good deputy's visit, telling me bad things which I had feared and didn't care to hear. In the process, my big-hearted man worked himself up to the point that I had to resort to slapping him. With my dick. He was distracted by the subtly nuanced move and forgot the subject as soon as my rigid prick hit his tonsils. Would I never get enough, I asked myself? Minutes later the man was asleep with it and my load filling his mouth. I didn't have the heart to take it away. He lay there so angelic and pacified.

For the first time in days, we both slept uninterrupted, falling into slumber as softly muffled sounds arose from the bedroom below us.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds