• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • High-Pitched Soft Skin

High-Pitched Soft Skin

"You know," I said to her, somewhat distracted by the wet curl of hair that dangled over her pale white forehead, "there was a time that if I ran into a naked woman in a pool, my first inclination would have been to get naked and dive in."

"And you have changed?" she asked, resting her arms on the precast coping at the edge of the pool. In the background a pair of dolphins seemed to be chattering to each other. When I turned my head to them she said, "The female was betting the male that you would do just that," when she saw my eyes dart back to hers she continued, "I'm just kidding."

"I knew scientists were working on communicating with dolphins and other mammals, I thought perhaps..."

"Not just scientists, but with the dolphins it's different. It's in the language, they really don't think in terms of verbs, nouns and other parts of speech. For them it's more of a sensual thing, images, sounds, smells and sensations. So the conversation was more like, 'Low pitched shadow splash high pitched soft skin vibrate ecstasy,' to translate literally."

"Literally?"

"More or less."

I waited, watching her face, waiting for her to smile or laugh, but her expression didn't change, as if what she just said was not a joke. Looking closely at her I could she that, while she was very pretty, she seemed fatigued or ill. Her steel blue eyes looked tired, as her eyelids drooped a little and her pale skin darkened in circles beneath. Her prominent cheekbones seemed too sharply cut as her cheeks pressed inward, as if she had lost a lot of weight lately.

Her shoulder length hair was a reddish blond and was loosely curled, heavily tangled in areas. Though curly, it hung limply from her head in dull, lifeless strands. The single curl that dangled across her forehead was the only bit of her hair that seemed normal.

Sitting down at the edge of the pool I asked her, "Are you okay, you seem tired?"

"I have been better, things here are declining."

I had noticed the general state of disrepair when I entered the building. The doors squeaked and didn't close properly, the lobby areas smelled of mold and mildew and the pool area was littered with paper and other debris. Anything metal had rusted, with a number of the handrails actually pulled off their supports. The water the woman swam in with the dolphins was an almost milky white.

"I noticed that, the water there, is it safe to be in?"

She shrugged her shoulders and nodded over to the dolphins, "Safe or not, here we are. Not much else we can do about it."

"Can't you turn on the filtration system?"

"The filters are working, it's just that they are so old. The biggest problem is the chemical balance of the water I think. Our chemical guy checks it once a week."

"But it's so cloudy."

"Yes, we've shut down the lower viewing areas because the water is murky. People complained they couldn't see anything, they also thought the bad water was hurting us," she said, nodding over to the dolphins. They responded with some more playful chattering.

I noticed her smiling and asked, "You understand them?"

Nodding, she said, "They said, 'Splash wet good low pitched shadow high pitched soft skin one hurt,' or in other words, the suspense is killing them."

"The suspense?"

"To put it delicately, they are still waiting for you to jump in and... well ah... have your way with me."

"They are a bit blunt."

"For them the sex is just a natural act, completely separate from any thought of moral or social implications. If the male and female are attracted to each other, normally by scent, they come together and when the female is ready, the male displays his penis and penetrates her."

"Just like that?"

"Well it does cut through all the subterfuge and small talk."

"Not very romantic."

"Oh I don't know, they do seem dote upon each other before and after doing it. They express it differently than humans would I imagine."

"So they want you and me..."

"They think you are shy or perhaps impaired in some way."

"Impaired?"

"Otherwise you would have leaped at the opportunity to jump in here with me."

"Well, I haven't been invited, for one reason."

"They think you have."

"Why?"

"Me, my reaction to you," she replied.

"Your reaction to me?"

"Yes, they can sense much more than humans can, more than I can."

"Meaning?"

"They sense I find you attractive for a man, they think I consider the possibilities."

"They tell you that?"

"It's more an attitude with them, not something they could say outright."

"Are they correct?"

"Correct?" she asked.

"Do you find me attractive?"

She nodded, "Do you find me attractive?"

"Yes, of course."

"But you haven't joined me in the water."

"Well not, that would be too forward. Wouldn't it?"

"You see, that's what confuses them."

"They think I should just shed my clothes and jump in?"

"They wonder why you haven't," she replied, "they ignore our differences."

"Differences?"

"They know that we could... they have seen it happen."

"Why couldn't we?"

"We could, that's the point," she said, running her hand though her hair.

"But you talk of our differences."

"Why don't you shed your clothes and jump in. I can show you then."

"Is that an invitation?"

"I've been inviting you since you stepped through that door into this aquarium, you just haven't noticed."

"But the water... why don't you come out, we'll find a place to go."

She shook her head, "The water is safe, an imbalance in the chemicals."

"But the dolphins?"

"They will leave us alone."

"But the water..."

"Oh," she smiled knowingly, "you'll swim in a lake, there's not much difference here except it's much cleaner."

I stood up and began unbuttoning my shirt, noticing her, arms crossed on the edge of the pool, resting her head as she watched me. I kicked off my shoes and then turned my back to remove my pants.

"Don't turn away, we want to watch."

"We?" I thought to myself. Was she talking of the dolphins or did she have a friend around somewhere? Turning back, I removed my pants and underwear, my erect cock now evident to anyone in the pool.

I walked over to the edge of the pool and slipped into the milky water. The water was too deep for me to stand so, while treading water, I reached up and began caressing her breasts. As I touched her, I felt her hand move to my cock as she began stroking its length, while her other hand gently squeezed my balls.

It was difficult for me to keep afloat, so I was constantly moving my hands from her breasts to the water and then back again. Oddly, she seemed able to remain floating and still keep her hands on my cock and balls. I actually found that by putting one arm around her shoulder, I could fondle her breasts with one hand and remain floating by leaning on her.

The power of her legs was amazing considering she was supporting the both of us in the water without using her hands. I moved closer to her and began kissing her, trying to push my cock against her thigh, but her hand remained on me, so as I pushed against her, my cock slid up over her hand instead of on her thigh. It seemed a bit odd for her to do that, but I just figured she was worried she might hurt me as her legs kicked furiously to keep both of us floating.

As I kissed her, I let my hands descend down her back as I reached to grab her ass. Her skin was so soft, but the texture of it seemed to change as my hand ran down her lower back. The soft skin seemed to feel slightly rough, almost ridged the further down I went, until it felt oddly rough.

She quickly grabbed my hand and moved it back to her breast and then, stared directly at me with a devilish look in her eyes. We were so close our noses almost touched. She then took a deep breath and plunge her head underwater. I felt her take my cock into her mouth as she began sucking it.

I leaned back and rested my arms on the pool coping while she continued sucking my cock, moving her head up and down on me. One of her hands continued massaging my balls while the other grabbed my ass and kneaded it firmly. In response, I began moving my hips forward and back, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth.

Suddenly it felt like a fish's tail brushed across my legs, a large fin, but when I looked across the pool the two dolphins were chattering and splashing, seemingly oblivious to the woman and me. I briefly wondered about the fin, but the sensation on my cock drew my attention back to the woman as the suction continued to increase and her tongue ran over the head of my cock.

My cock, the balls, hell, my entire body felt the incredible pleasure she was giving me, working my cock as she did. Looking down, I could see her hair floating out in the milky water, but that was all I could see and after about another minute of this wonderful feeling, I wondered, "When is she going to breathe?"

Getting worried about her, I reached my hand down to pull her head up and felt something strange along the side of her neck. A flap of skin seemed to be wavering back and forth off the side of her neck as she still continued sucking me. I started to pull her head up, but her hand pushed mine aside.

Reaching back up to the pool coping, I steadied myself, feeling the pressure building in my balls. Her hand returned to my ass, squeezing it hard as she sucked me harder than ever and I lost complete control. Pulsations in my cock took hold of me and I came, spurting my jism into her mouth.

She remained underwater, taking every spurt, every pulsation from my cock and then sucking out the last remaining droplets of cum, before she surfaced. When her head finally rose from the water, she smiled at me.

I couldn't believe it, she had to have been underwater for an entire six or seven minutes and when she surfaced, she wasn't gasping for breath! She was breathing normally, while I leaned off the edge of the pool huffing and puffing, trying to catch my breath.

"That was incredible, I never felt anything like that before. How do you do it?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"Hold your breath so long? And you sucked on me so hard, it felt incredible."

"Oh, you'd be surprised what a little breath training does."

Remembering when I reached down to touch her neck, I moved my hand toward her neck to see what it was I felt there but she quickly grabbed my hand and began kissing it. I then moved my hand down to her breast and said, "I haven't done anything for you."

Shaking her head she said, "That's okay, I wanted to do that. Besides, you better get dressed soon, either that or become a part of our show."

Glancing at my watch, I noticed it was nearly one thirty. The next show started in thirty minutes and people would be showing up soon. I leaned forward, gave her a kiss and then leapt out of the pool. There was an old towel hanging on a railing and I dried off a bit and then reached for my clothes.

I looked back at the pool and saw her watching me her arms crossed, resting on the coping, her chin on her hands. She just smiled as I dressed for her and then walked back, leaned over and gave her one last kiss. Standing up, I walked towards the door.

I turned to wave back at her just as she pushed off the pool edge and dove into the water. A strange green shape appeared at the surface seeming to follow her as she slipped under water. In an instant she surfaced over near the dolphins, swimming and frolicking together with them.

Passing out through the outer doors I saw a small group of perhaps a dozen or so people lined up at the ticket booth. I walked to my car and headed down the rutted dirt road on my way back to a highway, wondering how I ever found that aquarium in the first place.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • High-Pitched Soft Skin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 466 milliseconds