High School Harem Ch. 04

"Why don't we wait on the books, Rick? Tell me about yourself."

When the bashful teen merely shrugged, she thought, okay, well then why don't we just fuck? She decided though to play a bit more.

"Okay, do you have a girlfriend? Is that the reason your grades have been slipping?"

"My mom..."

Lisa's hazel eyes widened. So that's how it

is in that family! "Your mom's your girlfriend?!"

Rick seemed to come out of his haze of breast gazing.

"Huh? No...no! I mean, I need to call my mom. I usually ride the bus home and she'll be wondering where I am."

Whew, Lisa thought. "Oh, right." She had a sudden idea. "If you want, I'll call her so she doesn't think you're up to something."

Rick actually made eye contact and grinned, and then his eyes returned to her tits. "Ok. Good idea."

Rick's eyes burned holes in Lisa's tight little butt as she got up and walked into the kitchen. When she disappeared from sight, he quickly did some rearranging in his pants, hoping to hide his blooming hard on from being discovered. He couldn't help himself. Miss...Lisa was so sexy! How embarrassing it would be if she saw him popping a boner while she was trying to help him study, he thought. Lisa probably had lots of boyfriends. She would probably get a big laugh out of some high school boy's boner just from sitting next to her. In an effort to get his mind off Lisa's sexy little body, he started mentally cataloging his comic books.

"Mrs. Thomas? Hi, this is Lisa Fisher. I'm Rick's Social Studies teacher," Lisa said into the phone. "Oh, no ma'am, he's not in any kind of trouble. Rick's a perfect student. Yes ma'am, I know he can get distracted easily. No, ma'am, he's doing fine..." Lisa could tell this might take sometime if she didn't get it back on track. "Mrs. Thomas, the reason I'm calling is that Rick and some of the other students are working on a project at my home and I wanted to make sure it was ok." She listened to the woman prattle about Rick's involvement in activities. "Yes, I will bring him home when we are done. Well, probably a couple of hours at least, depending on how hard it gets," she said smiling. "Oh, no. I'll make sure he has something to eat. Okay, nice talking to you too." She hung up and walked back into the living room.

"Now, where were we?" She was disappointed to see that Rick had a book in his lap. She walked over and bent to take it. "We'll get to that soon enough Rick..."

Rick knew that Lisa would be able to see his big teen boner once the book was gone, so as she slid it away, he reached to grab his Coke can. Lisa's posture exposed a healthy slice of her cleavage, distracting Rick, who promptly spilled his drink in his lap. "Shit!" He jumped up off the couch to keep from spilling liquid on it. "I'm so sorry Miss Fisher!"

Lisa hurried to get a cup towel from the kitchen, calling over her shoulder, "It's okay Rick, accidents happen." She returned with the towel and started to hand it to the obviously embarrassed youth, but had a suddenly wicked idea. She stood before him and slowly dropped to her knees.

Rick stood awkwardly, his wet hands outstretched. He couldn't believe his eyes as Lisa slowly kneeled before him. "Wh...wh...what are you doing?" he stuttered.

Lisa looked up at him, an impish glint in her hazel eyes. "Drying you off, silly. Now stand still."

Rick could not stifle the groan that emanated from deep in his chest at the first contact with his stiff boner. Miss Fisher rubbed the towel vigorously over his crotch, seemingly oblivious to the fat tube she was rolling back and forth under his jeans. Much more of this and he was going to cream off in his pants. Thankfully, she stopped and sat back on her heels.

"This is never going to work. Here, I'll wash them. There will be time while we study."

Rick reached to stop her. "No, wait, I..." But it was too late. You see, the newly minted stud had taken to going commando, not wearing his normal tightie whities to give himself more room. Lisa quickly discovered this as she expertly ripped open the button fly jeans and thrust them down. His long, fat cock swung up from its confines and bounced before settling to point directly between Lisa's wide stretched eyes.

Oh, Lisa, you have hit the fucking jackpot, she thought. It was easily the biggest cock the nympho teacher had ever laid her eyes on. Jutting up from his groin, it was as big around as her wrist and almost as long as her forearm. Pulsing, thick veins criss-crossed the surface leading up to the wide knob crowning the scepter. Every time Rick's heart beat, Lisa could detect a slight jump in the big missile. She slowly raised her eyes to Rick's. It was all she could do to not laugh out loud at the horrified look on his face. Priceless!

"Rick, why is your penis so hard?" she innocently asked. Rick continued to look at her slack jawed. "Did I make your penis all stiff?" This time he nodded his head slowly. She slid his jeans all the way down and extracted them off him as he kicked off his shoes in slow motion. "Well, we'd better do something about it. You can't study with this big thing taking up all your blood supply." She daintily took it in her tiny right hand then stacked her left on top, still leaving almost another handful protruding obscenely above. Using an alternate cork screw motion, she began to fist the pole.

Somebody pinch me, Rick thought as he watched his sexy teacher jack his tool. No, don't. If this is a dream I don't want to wake up. Lisa was studying his prick intently as she worked her fists up and down. She licked her lips and looked up at him over the tops of her glasses. Between the sight of the big hazel eyes, the glasses and the hair bun, Rick was sure he was going to make a glazed donut out of her face if she kept this up.

"Does that feel good Rick," she asked sweetly. The piping hot shaft was smooth and hard in her palms, her fingers not even meeting around his thickness.

"Uh huh. Do it faster," he managed.

"Like this?" Lisa asked, jacking harder. He nodded. Lisa spied a pearly drop of cum oozing from the tip. "You wouldn't think badly of me if I lick it just a little, would you Rick?" Without waiting for permission, Lisa extended her wet, pink tongue out and lolled it all over the spongy purple head, gathering up the salty offering. She hummed to herself, dropping her left hand to give her more Popsicle to taste.

"Oh, Miss Fisher," Rick groaned. "That feels so good!" Lisa was trailing saliva up and down the pulsing pole while continuing to twist and jack with her right hand. She flicked her tongue along the sensitive underside of the head, drawing a gasp of pleasure from the teen. The way she was matter of factly going about licking him, it occurred to Rick that this had been a set-up and he asked as much.

Lisa drew back and flattened his shaft to his belly, pinning it there before lowering her mouth to his dangling nuts. "No, Rick. This isn't a set-up. I haven't heard any of the senior girls talking about your big pussy pleaser!" Her mouth was soon full of crinkly nut sack, cutting off further communication.

Rick grinned like the Mad Hatter on crank. Looking down, Lisa's eyes were shut, her forehead scrunched up as she desperately sucked his golf balls. He felt her head turning and suddenly she was facing the other way and was licking a wet trail from his nuts to his ass! "Fuuuuuck!" Rick groaned as her persistent tongue wormed its way into the recesses of his ass. She tunneled her way past the outer ring and tasted deeply of him as he squirmed in pleasure on her face. Lisa was moaning herself, loving the tangy funkiness of Rick's ass. She felt the zipper of her jumpsuit lower and was pleased that he was getting into the swing of things.

Rick opened the zipper as far as he could reach and pulled it back. Lisa's big, round orbs jutted out into the air, each topped with a tiny, pink nipple. He squatted slightly and palmed the mounds, gathering them up and squeezing tenderly. The nipples responded, seeming to pop up off the soft surface. He took his cock in his right hand and began to alternately slap the jiggling melons with it. Lisa's groans from behind him told him that she loved the treatment. He moved his shaft between the big boobs and squeezed the tender flesh around his hardness. Rather than thrust between them and risk dislodging Lisa's tongue, he jiggled and pressed the flesh around him, thrilling at the soft heat encasing his cock.

Rick knew he couldn't hold out for long under this kind of treatment and something told him that Lisa was the type to appreciate a good meal, so he raised himself off her wiggling tongue and turned, presenting her with his stiff meat.

Lisa was reclined backwards, her arms supporting her. She looked up at the hard cock that Rick was shaking at her. She licked her lips and plunged forward, sealing them around the bulbous head. As she began to avidly suck, Rick groaned and palmed her hair bun, cradling it like a joystick to control her movements. Lisa needed no encouragement, doing her best to cram as much of the gigantic fucker in her maw. Halfway to the base, the bulky boner stretching her mouth wide, the head butted up against her throat. She knew that she'd never be able to take it all, so she wrapped her hands around the remaining shaft and looked up at him pleadingly.

"You want me to fuck your mouth?" Rick whispered.

Her mouth over stuffed, Lisa could only nod emphatically. Rick began to saw his big log in and out of her lips. Long strands of saliva dripped from them to splatter onto her tits below. The wet suctioning sound filled the tiny apartment as Rick's thrust became more urgent.

"I'm gonna cum Miss Fisher!"

Lisa yanked her hot mouth off his pole just long enough to answer, "Cum in my mouth and for the last time, call me Lisa!" With a gulp she took him back between her lips and braced for what she was hoping would be a bellyful of teen spunk.

One hand cradled Lisa's hair bun and Rick reached down with the other to yank on his swinging nuts. Her hair was rapidly shaking free of her bun, so Rick inserted his fingers in it and shook, dislodging the bobby pins. Lisa began to vigorously toss her head about, her shoulder length brown hair flying, her mouth still sealed around his cock.

With a roar of passion, Rick began to shoot long ropes of cum deep into Lisa's mouth. The output was so copious that she was quickly overwhelmed and drew back. As she swallowed down the creamy load, two more thick shots impacted her glasses knocking them askew. She frantically reached up and jacked his rod towards her face, painting it with the last blast.

Trembling before her, Rick watched through glazed eyes as his cum coated teacher popped his spent rod back in her mouth and sucked tenderly. Her glasses were crooked and hanging from one ear, basted with his batter. Lisa's face was a mask of concentration as she drew out the dregs of his climax, sucking them down her throat to her suddenly warm belly.

"Wow!" was all Rick could manage as Lisa purred contentedly. He was not surprised to see her take off her glasses and lick them clean while she looked up at him and winked.

"I'll say," she replied. "Yum. You do have tasty spunk. You must eat healthy." Rick grinned and shrugged. Once satisfied that she had cleaned up all traces of the salty spray, Lisa stood and walked to the couch, she turned to Rick and shrugged out of the jumpsuit, kicking it off as it puddled to the floor. She ran a hand down her flat belly and between her legs, rubbing her moist slit. Rick saw that she kept it nice and trimmed and his mouth suddenly watered. "So, how are your eating habits, Rick?" Lisa asked as she reclined on the couch, spreading her legs.

Already not one for words, Rick struggled to come up with something witty. Seeing his look, Lisa cocked her head quizzically.

"Don't tell me you've never been down on a muffin?"

Rick meekly shook his head, but he was eager to find out so he dropped quickly between her legs and looked up expectantly. Lisa giggled and ruffled his short brown hair. "Well, I would be remiss if I didn't teach you something today! Ok, start slow. Get down there and get a little taste first."

Rick eagerly moved his face right between her thighs and inhaled deeply of the musky scent emanating from the obviously wet pussy. Lurching forward, he sealed his lips around her and began to lick fervently.

"Whoa!" Lisa called, her hips jerking as the overexcited youth directly contacted her sensitive clit. "Take it easy Beeve! Start by just licking my pussy lips, save the man in the boat for later." Seeing his perplexed expression, Lisa reached down and spread herself open. "These are my lips, just kiss and suck them like you would if you were kissing. Down there, below, you see my hole? Ok, that's a good place for a finger or two or three to be while you're licking. And up here, here's my clit. That's the control center. Save it for last. I think you'll know when." Lisa removed her hand and moved it opposite of its twin to cradle her bountiful boobs in her hands, tweaking her nipples.

Rick leaned forward and hesitantly began to trail his tongue over the slick pussy lips before him. Looking up and seeing the sexy smile Lisa offered him, he slid two fingers into her wet hole and began to slowly pump them in and out. Her hips began to swivel and sway as Rick found a rhythm with his tongue. He would alternately drag it through the folds of her lips, extracting the sweet juice within, then flatten it and wiggle it over the entire area.

"Oh, Rick, that's good! You are a good student! Keep that up and you may get a gold star for today," Lisa excitedly groaned.

Rick lips spread into a smile, albeit one hidden from Lisa. He loved the taste of her on his tongue and enthusiastically sucked down her juices. He extended his tongue as far as he could and stuck it up inside her juicy hole alongside his pumping fingers. Lisa reached down and grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him tighter to her.

Damn this kid is a fast learner, she thought. What a great find right out of the gate. If the rest of these corn fed teen boys in town were half this good, she would be in excellent company for some time to come.

Rick couldn't press his face far enough into her pussy to satisfy him, so he pulled his juice slickened fingers from her hole and reached under to grab her round, firm ass cheeks. Using both hands he lifted her hips off the couch and began licking and sucking the juicy gash even more fervently.

"Oh, oh, oh, that's it Rick! Eat my pussy! Make me cum! Oh, baby, make me cuuuummmm!" Lisa groaned. All too soon, Rick's dedication pushed her over the edge and she came hard on his wiggling tongue. "Ahhhhhh! Ooooooh! Uhhhhhhhhh!"

Rick had to fight to keep his tongue centered on her thrashing gash as she exploded in orgasm. He was surprised to feel her squirt her juices into his mouth. I didn't know girls could do that too, he thought.

Lisa's hips bucked and jerked in his strong grasp as she tossed her brown hair wildly about. As her climax waned, she had to reach down and gently push the still licking teen's mouth away from her sensitive cunt.

"Oh, oh, that's enough baby! Whew, that was something else!" she praised as he raised his glistening face and smiled shyly at her. "Where'd you learn to eat pussy like that?" she said, winking at him.

"I, uh, had a good teacher," he offered, "Umm, I've gotta pee?"

Lisa laughed and raised her leg over him, stretching out languidly on the couch, the warm after glow of her passion radiating through her. "With that tongue and cock you've got, it's easy to forget you're still a kid, Rick." When his smile slid from his face, she patted him on the arm. "I don't mean to insult you; you've just got a funny way of reminding me is all. The bathroom is over there, but hurry back. I'm not done with you by a long shot."

Rick shot her a shit-eating grin and stood, his reviving cock bouncing. Lisa's eyes were drawn to the thickening pole. "Not done at all."

Rick went into the small bath and relieved himself. As he washed his hands, he examined himself in the mirror. Who are you again, he asked, grinning at his reflection, and what have you done with the old Rick? He exited the bath and walked back to the couch.

Lisa had turned and now had both feet back on the floor. She was slumped against the couch cushions, one hand groping her tits while the other slid leisurely over her pussy.

"Just keeping it warm for you baby," she purred. "Think you've got one more in there for me?"

The lyrics to Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher" suddenly reverberated in his mind. He dropped his hand to his now stiff cock and jerked the thick tube. Lisa pursed her full lips and blew him a kiss.

"Mmmm, that looks sexy Rick," she whispered. "Tell me, have you ever jacked off thinking about me?"

Rick nodded slowly as he watched her stroke her wet pussy and trail her fingers over her flat tummy.

"What do you think about when you do, lover?"

"Fucking you."

Lisa almost rolled her eyes, but didn't want to embarrass the boy. Well, it's not like I'm looking for pillow talk here, she thought. "So what are you waiting for? Looks like that big stick is ready and I'm more than ready for it." She cocked her smooth, sexy legs and put her feet up on the couch, fully opening herself to his eager eyes. Rick dropped to his knees and shuffled forward until the fat head of his cock pressed against her pussy. Lisa reached down and positioned it at her flowering opening. Rick pressed forward, sliding the first couple of inches inside the overheated gash. Both parties gasped aloud at the feeling. Lisa leaned up and grasped his slim hips, pulling him forward. Rick pumped forward, wedging himself further into her. Lisa was rolling and pumping her hips towards him while squeezing her experienced pelvic muscles around the enormous cock.

Never in her life had she felt so stuffed with cock! She gazed hotly up at the laboring boy through slitted eyes. "Fuck me Rick! Fuck me hard, don't hold back, please! I need it, I need it!"

Rick's hips began to piston forward and back, slowly building momentum. There was no resistance, only sweet, hot, wet friction as he pumped rapidly between the sexy teacher's thighs. Lisa moved her hands to hold her legs back as Rick leaned forward, bracing his fists to either side of her lurching boobs. They shimmied and swayed with his thrusts, mesmerizing the excited teen's already over loaded cerebellum.

"Good, so good," Rick mumbled.

"Oh, Rick, yeah, tell me how it feels, baby!"

"Good?" He said and grinned, realizing that no words could do justice to the velvet glove he was boring through. Lisa giggled and worked her hips faster against him.

The two lovers were sweating copiously, their rhythm matching each other thrust for thrust. Rick felt like he could fuck forever and Lisa was secretly hoping he would. She keened aloud as she experienced several mini-orgasms one after the other. Like a well-oiled piston, he pumped to and fro, never losing stroke or steam.

"Ooooo, I'll walk with a limp for a week, but it's so worth it," Lisa exclaimed looking up at the hung teen's face. Rick smiled back at her and sped up his thrusts, jolting her body. Lisa bounced like a rag doll on the end of his cock, her energy waning. After several minutes of rapid fucking, he had literally fucked her out.

Rick could feel the first tremors deep in his groin and gripped her slim waist, yanking her on and off his rigid dick. Her brown hair was plastered to her face, obscuring her lovely features, but Rick could tell she was still enjoying the fuck due to her continued moaning and cries. He pumped deeply several times and pulled back, jacking himself over her pubic mound.

Strand after thick strand leapt from his belching tube, coating her torso. This set off another orgasm in the lusty teacher and she hummed with satisfaction, feeling the hot blasts criss crossing her stomach. Rick slapped his prick against her mound, and then leaned forward, brushing away her hair. Even after the intimate act they had just shared, he hesitated. Lisa didn't however, reaching up and pulling his lips down to hers. They kissed passionately, as Lisa murmured into his mouth, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds