High Stakes Ch. 1

"Oh yes," she said as she tried to embrace me. I checked her manoeuver by placing my hands on her breasts, grasping the thick nipples firmly between index and middle fingers and raking my thumbnails across the stiffened nubs. She hissed in shock.

"Still sensitive from last night, Stefanie?" I asked. She hated her full name and always insisted on people using the short form of it. The fact that she hadn’t corrected me yet told me a lot about her state of mind.

She didn’t answer, instead closing her eyes and allowing me to torment her nipples. They were already the thickness of my little finger and as long as its first joint. They continued to thicken under my ministrations. When I dug my thumbnails in her eyes shot open. "On your knees, Stefanie. Kneel for me." She descended to her knees with the grace and facility long practice gives. Being married to Jason, that made sense. I knew how that guy operated. I paced around her, examining her lush body from all angles. I couldn’t believe that I possessed a goddess and had her before me on her knees, willing to do my bidding! More unbelievable still was that my traitorous cock wasn’t hard at all.

Last night I’d lusted for Stef. Today, I only wanted my wife. What did Cindy really feel for me?

It didn’t matter right now. Cindy was with Jason. Stef was right in front of me.

Mine to do with as I pleased.

I crouched behind her and undid the tensor bandage on her ankle. We had only the one, and couldn’t afford to get it wet. I carefully folded it up and placed it with the rest of our clothes. I quickly returned to my immobile plaything, positioning myself on my knees behind her. I grabbed a breast in each hand, teasing the nipples and areolas with rough tweaks and pinches. She gritted her teeth, stoically bearing my tit-mauling. I slid a hand down her front and into her panties, curving two fingers up inside of her. I frigged her pussy hard and quick, frothing her up like a whisk did fresh whipping cream. Her taut, plushy asscheeks jammed back against my flaccid cock.

I abruptly pulled my hand out of her and stood up, leaving her kneeling and bewildered. I looked down upon my raven-haired temptress. I’ve known her for so long, yet now I realized that I’ve never really known her at all. "Pigeon?" she said in a tiny voice.

"Bath time Stefanie. Stay as you are.”

I opened up the faucet and allowed the frigid blast to wash over us. The cold water made my cock shrivel up and hide. I tried the hot water knob but only succeeded in increasing the water’s pressure, not its temperature. Stef’s teeth chattered but she didn’t move from her kneeling posture. Fuck! Jason had her well trained. I’d have to create my own heat with Stef before we both froze to death.

"Let me serve you," she said over the water’s roar.

"Negative, " I said. Before the hurt could enter her eyes I added, "You’re the injured party. I’ll wash you first." A relieved grin blossomed on her face as I again positioned myself behind her, this time with a sponge and soap. I briefly considered exchanging spots with her so she’d get hit with most of the cold water, then ditched the pansy-assed thought.

But fuck that water was cold!

I lathered her up and scrubbed her trembling body with soft strokes, working as swiftly as I could so we could get the hell out of that arctic deluge. I forced myself to slow down as I reached her crotch, pulling the buried thong out from between her asscheeks and pussy lips long enough to scrub her down. I used my soap-slickened fingers to ream out both of her orifices. Amazingly, she didn’t work herself against my probing fingers like I’d expected her to. Her deep, constant moans told me she relished the sensations, though.

"Aren’t you going to fuck me?" she panted. "I want your cock inside of me."

"In cunt or ass?" I asked her. I lowered my mouth to her ear and nipped at her earlobe. "Where did Jason plug you last night?"

"He fucked both of my holes."

"Then I’ll have to find me another hole to fill," I said. I realized that I wasn’t kidding. I didn’t want my cock contacting any of that bastard’s sperm. Thank god Jason was one of those weird fuckers who didn’t like receiving head. I was certain that he hadn’t blown a wad in Stef’s mouth last night.

I roughly spun her around so that she faced me, her eyes shining with ill-concealed joy. I grabbed the left side of her head and snapped it back. Her mouth opened wide to accept me. I drew her head forward by her captured hair, allowing only the tip of my cock to enter her mouth. She suckled upon it like an infant did its mother’s teat. I withdrew from her sucking, greedy mouth. She stuck out her tongue, trying to maintain contact with my throbbing shaft. I kept her head still while I grasped my cock with my right hand, gripping it tightly behind the balls. At long last it had hardened to iron-stiffness.

"You want some of this?" I asked her. I jiggled my cock for emphasis, the head glancing against the waggling tip of her obscenely outstretched tongue.

"Yes!"

"What is it you want?"

"Your cock," she sighed.

"Where do you want it? Tell me. Tell me where and how."

"I want your meat stuffed down my throat. Give it to me, Mark. Fuck my face, baby."

Baby? She’d never called me that before! I guess she was as ready as she’d ever be. I changed my grip and grasped her around her swanlike neck with my thumbs upon her throat. I loved feeling my cock slide in and out of a woman’s gullet. Feeling my cockhead push past my thumb excited me. Slowly, inexorably, I fed hard inches into Stef’s eagerly waiting face, pushing gently as inch after inch of hard cock slid over her trembling tongue and down her throat. My cock was well on its journey to Happy Land when the stream of water sputtered, then died out.

The dying shower broke the trance I’d been in. I came to my senses with my best friend’s wife naked and on her knees, head thrown back with my cock buried bollocks-deep inside of her throat. As pleasurable as it felt the guilt ruined the experience for me. I unceremoniously pulled out of her.

"Mark?"

"Get dressed. I’ll be outside." I retrieved my clothes from the other side of the shower stall, nearly bowling over some old woman in a baggy sundress and Birkenstocks who’d come in after us. She gave me lewd wink as I brushed past her, bare assed and cock swinging, on my way out.

§§§

Stef met me outside; dry, dressed and unashamed. That was okay. I felt enough shame for both of us. Without a word I hefted her up over my shoulder and made my way back up the trail towards our campsite.

My steadying hand massaged her sizeable, delectable ass the entire way. My cock had been down her throat, after all. I no longer had a convincing reason to deny myself the pleasure.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds