• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Hijab Lesbian Orgy

Hijab Lesbian Orgy

Alright, I'm not sure how to say this so I'm just going to say it. My name is Halima Khan and I'm a young woman of Saudi Arabian and Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario. I attend Carleton University, where I study business administration. Most people assume that I'm just another hijab-wearing pious and chaste Muslim gal when they see me and I'm fine with that, since nothing could be further from the truth. What people don't realize is that girls like me have sexual needs just like all women, like all human beings, really. Don't assume that we're little robots simply because our religion is strict. We still have fun, albeit very discretely. Rules were made to break, after all.

That Friday night after Jummah prayers in the mosque, I went to visit my friend Fatima Kader, a young Somali-born British woman who studies computer science at Algonquin College and brought our mutual friend, University of Ottawa medical student Khadija Abdullah with me. Khadija is originally from Yemen, and she's cool with us Somali folks, partly because Somalis and Yemenis are neighbors. We had a blast that night. We ordered pizza, watched some TV and just had a good time. Indeed, we love to have fun once we're away from the prying eyes of family, friends and society. Women the world over are judged daily by men. That's why so many of us lead secret lives. No one is exactly what he or she appears to be, that's human nature. That's why what I'm about to reveal shouldn't shock you too much.

Fatima and I are lovers, and our friend Khadija is like us, a young woman who is sexually attracted to other women. We've fooled around before but that Friday night, we got together for our first threesome and let me tell you, it got intense but we had a blast. I came dressed to kill. I'm five-foot-nine, slim and fit but curvy where it counts and with a nice booty. I have light brown skin, amber eyes and long curly black hair that I always tuck underneath my hijab when I leave my house in the morning as is the rule for observant Muslim women. I looked pretty hot in my tight blue jeans and black T-shirt featuring Rob Zombie, my favorite musician.

As soon as Khadija and I walked in the door, Fatima walked up to us and kissed me on the lips. Gently she patted my ample derriere, causing me to giggle. Fatima smiled at me and told me my ass looked hot in those tight jeans of mine. I've got a fat ass and it's always getting stared at by men and occasionally by envious or lustful women. What can I say? I've inherited the best of both worlds thanks to my East African and Saudi Arabian genes, ladies and gents! I rubbed my hands over Fatima's breasts and she moaned in pleasure. Standing nearby, Khadija laughed and told us not to start the party without her. We went to the living room and watched TV. The television program True Blood is my favorite show, next to Supernatural and Vampire Diaries. I don't really watch anything else except The Colbert Report and reruns of Buffy and Angel. What can I say? I am a nerd and damn proud to be!

We had some pizza, and then got the festivities underway. Now, even though Fatima and I had hooked up dozens of times having Khadija around kind of changed our dynamics a bit. Fatima and I have known each other for a while. We're both international students. I was born in the City of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, to a Saudi father and Somali mother. I lived my entire life in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, three years ago. Living in the Capital region of Canada has changed me. I've fallen in love with Canadian culture, and I love the freedom I've got in this place. The freedom and power that women enjoy in Canadian society fascinates me.

Since moving to the Confederation of Canada, I have only gone back to Saudi Arabia once. I don't miss the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia too much. I mean, I love my parents but Canada is like paradise in my eyes. A place where people of different races and religions can live peacefully. A place where women can be business leaders, politicians, religious leaders, soldiers and police officers. I want to have a life here. I think it's the right I don't want to go back to Saudi Arabia and be stuck in a dreary life as the wife of some lecherous Arab pervert. In Canada, men who like men can marry each other. Women who love women can also be wedded here. Same-sex marriage is legal. I'm not sure if Fatima and I will take things that far but I'd love to share my life with her if she'll have me.

The first time I laid eyes on Fatima Kader, we were at the international students meeting on orientation day. We were the only two Muslims and the only dark-skinned women among throngs of students from the United States, Europe, Latin America and oddly enough, Japan. The first time our eyes met I knew that she was like me, a woman who loves women. This five-foot-four, chubby Somali sister with the wide hips, big breasts and big round ass stole my breath away. We exchanged numbers and added each other on Facebook. Before long we were inseparable, walking around downtown Ottawa together, going to the movies and also hanging out at Muslim community events. Yeah, that's how we became close friends...and more. We fell in love. Yeah, we're two hijab-wearing, modestly dressed and forthrightly pious young Muslim women who go to mosque and pray five times a day...and we're in love with each other. How about that?

Fatima is the first person I've ever had sex with. I must say that as much as I love and cherish her, sometimes I wonder about what sex with other girls must be like. Khadija Abdullah is someone I find sexually attractive. She's tall, around five-foot-eleven, curvy and strong, with light bronze skin and light brown eyes. Her hair is long and black, somewhat curly. She has freckles on her round, pretty face. You don't see too many Saudis with freckles but Khadija has them. Her father Ali Abdullah is Saudi but her mother Meryem is originally from Turkey, or so she told me. I find Khadija's big round ass simply fantastic. I mean, Fatima and I are both of African descent and this Arab's chick has a bigger booty than both of ours...combined! Damn.

Yeah, I wanted to fuck Khadija and now was my chance. After watching TV and stuffing ourselves with pizza and Pepsi, we were hungry for something else. Fatima and I sat on the couch, kissing and fondling each other while Khadija watched. I knelt before Fatima, pulled up her long skirt and pulled down her panties. I inhaled the fragrance of her pussy, and worked my fingers inside...slowly, one at a time. Khadija watched us, and made herself comfortable. Off came her T-shirt, followed by her long skirt, until only her bra and panties remained. Oh, and her hijab of course. I smiled. The sight of a woman wearing a hijab, bra and panties ( and nothing else ) has turned me on for as long as I can remember.

I licked Fatima's pussy, and sucked on her tits, flicking my tongue over the super sensitive areolas, causing her to moan and grin. That's all the encouragement I need. I briefly glanced at Khadija, and saw her lounging on the couch opposite Fatima and I, her hand in her panties, a coy look in her eyes. By Allah, I wanted her so much in that moment! I resumed licking my Fatima's sweet pussy and fingered her in her sweet spot, watching as she arched her back and cried out, begging me for more. I continued working my magic on Fatima until she gushed in orgasmic delight, her sexy body trembling in my arms. I smiled and kissed my pretty one, whispering into her ear that I loved her. And I meant it.

Fatima took a moment to catch her breath, and my eyes met those of Khadija, who rose from her seat and joined us. Gently she kissed Fatima's lips, then mine. Taking my hand, Khadija placed it on her thigh. I looked at her, then at Fatima, who smiled and nodded. Khadija spread her thighs, and I pulled off her panties. Leaning closer, I sniffed her pussy ( I never go in without taking a whiff ) and smiled before sliding my fingers inside of her. Khadija locked eyes with me, and told me she'd been wanting to get with me for a long time. I grinned and continued fingering her. At the same time, Fatima licked my left breast while her right hand slipped between my thighs. Instinctively I snapped my legs shut. I'll go down on women all day and every day but I don't like them touching me down below.

Fatima smiled at me and told me to relax, then kissed me before resuming what she started. I opened my legs, and willed myself to relax as I felt her probing fingers in my pussy. I gasped as she slipped two fingers inside of me, and then brought them to her lips. You taste wonderful, Fatima told me. I smiled and tasted myself on her fingers as she brought them to my lips. Khadija grabbed my arm and told me to focus, and both Fatima and I laughed before turning our attentions to her. Be careful what you wish for, I warned the horny Yemeni chick as I drew her to me. I'm going to get the toys, Fatima said, rising from the couch and darting into her bedroom. She came a heartbeat later with an assortment of toys that got some raised eyebrows from Khadija and I. What the fuck?

Fatima winked at us and put on her strap-on dildo, fixing the harness around her waist. Who wants this first? Fatima asked. While I kind of hesitated because receiving penetration isn't something I'm really into, Khadija squealed in delight and got on the carpeted floor, spreading her legs invitingly in Fatima's general direction. Give it to me hard, Khadija pleaded. Fatima smiled and positioned herself between Khadija's legs. And just like that, my sexy Somali friend began fucking the hell out of our Yemeni lady friend. I watched, fascinated, as Fatima really went to town on Khadija, pulling off her hijab and grabbing her hair, smacking her face and biting her shoulder as she thrust the dildo deep into her cunt. I had no idea Fatima had this kind of energy and passion in her, to tell you the truth. Usually, in our bedroom fun and games I take the lead. I guess you never really know what someone can do until you actually see them do it, right?

In spite of myself, I got really turned on watching Khadija and Fatima get their freak on. Khadija hollered at me to quit staring and join the party. I did so happily, squatting over Khadija's face until my pussy was inches from her lips. The horny Yemeni chick grabbed my hips and held me into place as she began eating my pussy like there was no tomorrow. I felt her tongue snaking around my clitoris while her fingers slipped inside of me, poking, teasing and prodding me. Khadija was definitely NOT new to eating pussy and I for one was thankful for that. In no time the gal had me moaning and squirming. I couldn't get enough of what she was doing and heard myself screaming her name. Hell yeah, now I know what I've been missing!

Fatima fucked Khadija with the strap-on until Khadija felt like switching things up a bit. I want to see you ride it, she told me. I looked at Khadija, then at Fatima, who smiled at me. Um, I was quite hesitant. Like I said, penetration isn't really my thing. Khadija smiled and patted my butt, telling me to relax and try new things. I'll be gentle with you, Fatima promised. I nodded, and took a deep breath before lying down on the floor, with my legs spread. Khadija leaned over and kissed me while fondling my tits. Fatima positioned herself between my legs and rubbed her hand on my mound, asking me if I was ready. I nodded, and she gently pressed the dildo against my pussy lips.

The first inch was the worst, that's all I can say. It kind of hurt as Fatima penetrated me, but no worse than her fingers and tongue earlier. Fatima tried to raise my long legs in the air but couldn't keep them there since I'm kind of heavier than she is. No problem for me, said Khadija who held my legs in the air, allowing Fatima more room to maneuver as she began fucking me earnestly. The dildo slid inside my pussy slowly but smoothly. I was tense at first, I'll admit but after a while, I felt good. The dildo actually felt good inside of me. Nah, let me rephrase that. It actually felt good to have the dildo inside of me. Now, I am one hundred percent lesbian and have zero sexual interest in men but this phallic toy brought me enormous pleasure. Khadija, not content with merely holding my legs in the air actually leaned over and smothered me with her big tits. I licked them and sucked them, loving the way they tasted and felt in my mouth. Khadija giggled, and Fatima playfully smacked my own tits, demanding my attention. I looked at my lover, and winked at her as she continued fucking me. Working in tandem with Khadija, Fatima brought me to a shuddering orgasm. The very first one I've ever experienced with someone other than myself.

When all was said and done, the three of us lay on the carpet, our bodies shiny with sweat, and drenched in our own juices. Sandwiched between Khadija and Fatima, I felt happy. Nah, more than that. I felt...serene. I kissed Fatima on the lips, and took Khadija's hand, brought it to my lips and kissed it gently. The sexy Yemeni chick winked at me. I wondered aloud what our respective friends and classmates would think if they saw us together like this. Khadija laughed so hard she actually farted, which caused Fatima and I to laugh even harder. I smacked Khadija's big ass and told her to watch. Yeah, I think there'd be heart attacks aplenty if people knew what hijab-wearing, prim and proper, pious and modest Muslim girls like us do with each other behind closed doors. That's why we keep our fun and games secret. And that's how we like it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Hijab Lesbian Orgy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds